Jump to topic:

Cannot post a new poll

boognish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 1:54:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have tried several times to post a new poll and keep getting the message "Cannot save your poll." What's the deal?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 2:45:34 AM
At 11/11/2015 1:54:37 AM, boognish wrote:
I have tried several times to post a new poll and keep getting the message "Cannot save your poll." What's the deal?

The poll did actually save. It's a very annoying bug where no matter what poll you make, the loading will be long and that message will pop up, but the poll posts anyway. And then when you try again, it duplicates the poll.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
boognish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 3:58:47 AM
At 11/11/2015 2:45:34 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/11/2015 1:54:37 AM, boognish wrote:

The poll did actually save. It's a very annoying bug where no matter what poll you make, the loading will be long and that message will pop up, but the poll posts anyway. And then when you try again, it duplicates the poll.

Thanks Peter. I see now that my latest attempt did post (in duplicate, as you said).