Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

20,000th Post Milestone

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:00:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thank You, DDO

I joined the site in August 2013, and have now been on the site roughly 2 years and 2.5 months. That time, for me, has had its ups and downs; yet, this site, and the people on it, continue to matter a lot to me. I've put a lot of my time into this community--and really, it is a community to me more than just a debate site--and throughout my experiences here, I have grown and developed as a person. My views have changed and I've matured, though I still have a lot of growing up left do, and a lot of the world yet to see. But I must always credit DDO with broadening my horizons, introducing me to some amazing people, and providing a place for me where I could be myself.

Originally, I had intended this thread to be a shout-out thread, where I recognized just 5 or 6 people individually, but I no longer feel like it should be. As much as I can talk about a few particular people with whom I've had the closest relationships, I feel as if that would somehow downplay the important roles so many other people have played in my life. Honestly, the vast majority of users with whom I regularly interact with on DDO have contributed to making this place meaningful to me, in a deeply positive way. Helen Keller once wrote: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched--they must be felt with the heart." As sentimental as it may sound, DDO has a special place in my heart for all the good memories, friends, acquaintances, experiences, and transformative impacts it has had on my life.

Thank you, DDO, for being such an amazing place for me.

Purpose of this Thread

So, instead of doing a few shout-outs for a few people, I would ask that anyone who contributes to this thread write a positive shout-out to one other person on the site. Please do not write a shout-out for someone who has already received one. This means that many users, including users who might not be recognized otherwise, can get some positive accolades. So, again, my request is that if you post here, you write at least 1 positive shout-out (a few sentences to a paragraph) about one other user who has not already been positively recognized in this thread.

I will also let people use this thread as an AMA, but I will only answer questions from people who have made their shout-outs. If you do a shout-out, I will truthfully answer any question you pose to me, so long as it is neither doxxing, nor requiring me to speak negatively about someone else on DDO.

My Shout-Out

In the spirit of my request that everyone who posts here also offer a positive shout-out, I will write just one myself, to 1harder.

Ever since we began communicating, we've been close friends. I've always admired your dark sense of humor and your intelligence. While you can be a bit blunt at times, you're always honest, and that is another trait I admire. Whether it's sharing our appreciation for attractive guys, Star Wars, politics, or something else entirely, we also have a lot in common, and that makes it easy to be your friend, a status I consider myself honored to hold. You are, O' Great Puppy in the Sky, a great person and a great friend. *hugs*

============

So, with that, please write your shout-out, and feel free to ask me anything!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:07:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:08:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 10:07:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.

Thanks, Lannan :) I appreciate it!

Also, as I said in the OP: "my request is that if you post here, you write at least 1 positive shout-out (a few sentences to a paragraph) about one other user who has not already been positively recognized in this thread." I'd appreciate it if you could write a shout-out for someone else, too.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:15:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 10:08:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/13/2015 10:07:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.

Thanks, Lannan :) I appreciate it!

Also, as I said in the OP: "my request is that if you post here, you write at least 1 positive shout-out (a few sentences to a paragraph) about one other user who has not already been positively recognized in this thread." I'd appreciate it if you could write a shout-out for someone else, too.

I will just a bit later though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:17:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 10:15:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 11/13/2015 10:08:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/13/2015 10:07:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.

Thanks, Lannan :) I appreciate it!

Also, as I said in the OP: "my request is that if you post here, you write at least 1 positive shout-out (a few sentences to a paragraph) about one other user who has not already been positively recognized in this thread." I'd appreciate it if you could write a shout-out for someone else, too.

I will just a bit later though.

Cool beans. Thanks :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 10:22:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 10:00:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Congratulations bsh! :)

My shout out goes to SolonKR. I first started talking to him about 1 1/2 month ago. I noticed him in a hangout one night, and decided to message him. He quickly became bestfriends. Whenever I'm down, he makes me happy and makes me smile when I can't on my own. He's up with me all hours of the night, and he does the funniest faces on hangout :p He's my bestfriend, I wish we had more people like him.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 11:38:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm going to recognize Zaradi.

Easily one of the first guys I met when I started to join hangouts, he was also one of the first I fan-girl-ed about on DDO, if I'm not mistaken. (The first was mydinosaurhands, I think.)

Bruh, people might think that you're a really cool, sweet guy, with great hair. But you're way more than that. Almost every person that I've met, I associate something with them. Whether it's Pots' beard, or YYW's ridiculously-gorgeous deep voice, but when I think of you, three things come to mind:

(1) Your amazing hair, or lack thereof now. -_-

(2) Suffering. In order to increase your suffering, I'm not going to increase your ego by writing about your obsession with- ;)

(3) Your genuine goodness. When Cin was feeling down once, you typed out this long message to her. I remembered it, and responded to you a few times with this very same message, reminding you of just how good you are. In fact, I have it saved on my docs, just so that if I ever feel down, I can do look at it.

I don't know if you remember it, but I certainly do, and it just speaks to the calibre of the person that you are.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for being awesome Matt, and being a great person and shoulder, when others need it. And seriously, just get together with your cute friend... please. You two are just TOO cute together. :3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 12:52:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
More people should participate in this.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 12:59:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 10:00:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thank You, DDO

I joined the site in August 2013, and have now been on the site roughly 2 years and 2.5 months. That time, for me, has had its ups and downs; yet, this site, and the people on it, continue to matter a lot to me. I've put a lot of my time into this community--and really, it is a community to me more than just a debate site--and throughout my experiences here, I have grown and developed as a person. My views have changed and I've matured, though I still have a lot of growing up left do, and a lot of the world yet to see. But I must always credit DDO with broadening my horizons, introducing me to some amazing people, and providing a place for me where I could be myself.

Originally, I had intended this thread to be a shout-out thread, where I recognized just 5 or 6 people individually, but I no longer feel like it should be. As much as I can talk about a few particular people with whom I've had the closest relationships, I feel as if that would somehow downplay the important roles so many other people have played in my life. Honestly, the vast majority of users with whom I regularly interact with on DDO have contributed to making this place meaningful to me, in a deeply positive way. Helen Keller once wrote: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched--they must be felt with the heart." As sentimental as it may sound, DDO has a special place in my heart for all the good memories, friends, acquaintances, experiences, and transformative impacts it has had on my life.

Thank you, DDO, for being such an amazing place for me.

Purpose of this Thread

So, instead of doing a few shout-outs for a few people, I would ask that anyone who contributes to this thread write a positive shout-out to one other person on the site. Please do not write a shout-out for someone who has already received one. This means that many users, including users who might not be recognized otherwise, can get some positive accolades. So, again, my request is that if you post here, you write at least 1 positive shout-out (a few sentences to a paragraph) about one other user who has not already been positively recognized in this thread.

I will also let people use this thread as an AMA, but I will only answer questions from people who have made their shout-outs. If you do a shout-out, I will truthfully answer any question you pose to me, so long as it is neither doxxing, nor requiring me to speak negatively about someone else on DDO.

My Shout-Out

In the spirit of my request that everyone who posts here also offer a positive shout-out, I will write just one myself, to 1harder.

Ever since we began communicating, we've been close friends. I've always admired your dark sense of humor and your intelligence. While you can be a bit blunt at times, you're always honest, and that is another trait I admire. Whether it's sharing our appreciation for attractive guys, Star Wars, politics, or something else entirely, we also have a lot in common, and that makes it easy to be your friend, a status I consider myself honored to hold. You are, O' Great Puppy in the Sky, a great person and a great friend. *hugs*

============

So, with that, please write your shout-out, and feel free to ask me anything!

You joined only a few months before I did, Didn't even notice that until now. Congrats mein Fuhrer
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 1:00:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2015 12:59:29 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/13/2015 10:00:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, with that, please write your shout-out, and feel free to ask me anything!

You joined only a few months before I did, Didn't even notice that until now. Congrats mein Fuhrer

I see you're slackin' on your post count, there, Uther (jk, lol). Gracias :)

You should add a shout-out as well.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 1:02:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2015 1:00:57 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/14/2015 12:59:29 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/13/2015 10:00:25 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, with that, please write your shout-out, and feel free to ask me anything!

You joined only a few months before I did, Didn't even notice that until now. Congrats mein Fuhrer

I see you're slackin' on your post count, there, Uther (jk, lol). Gracias :)

You should add a shout-out as well.
Imma think about a shout out. I'm terrible with multiple decisions.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 1:03:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2015 1:02:30 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/14/2015 1:00:57 AM, bsh1 wrote:
You should add a shout-out as well.
Imma think about a shout out. I'm terrible with multiple decisions.

Lol...okie dokie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:15:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mine shoutout goes out to bsh1

What a bro, from helping you understand the secret fabric of the universe and the suckiness of 451, to teaching the proper way to say thank you in German. He has a genuine care for the site and the people in it, hence this thread. Significant positivity makes everyone's day that much better, without him, DDO would have much less quality and substance as well as a welcoming atmosphere. I don't think people appreciate enough how much of a bro this guy really is. I look forward to chilling with him on DDO forevs

(He's so young too )
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:17:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's a lot of posts broski. You shouldn't have spent so much time on DDO.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:31:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to make a shout-out to airmax1227. I hope this actually counts. I think the thing about him is that almost no one really appreciates what he does, truly at least, and yet he still puts so much time and effort into trying to make this site a good place. Of course, he is very limited on what he can do, but he tries to work within the frames of what he can do to the best of his abilities. We certainly had our many disagreements in regards to moderation, but when it all comes down to it he's a really nice person and loves the community of this site, which is why he does his best to not let it down. I think his actual "desire" to moderate this site and be part of its community is why he's really perfect for the job because he cares, whether it be better or worse, he still cares, even if it's a user he disagrees with, he will still try his hardest and best.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,217
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:43:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My shoutout goes to Thett3's sister, since she refuses to answer my phone calls and shouting out to her is the only way I can get her attention anymore.

NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 6:04:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Shoutout to raisor. Breaking the norm from the obv bluesteel, matt, or bench shoutout i would do

Ive been doing mafia with raisor for quite some time and now weve integrated into DND. Amazing guy that is fun to talk to and by far one of the smartest people on the site. His contributions often get overlooked but hes been with ddo since its inception and constantly contributed good quality.

I miss the old days of live mafia but came to realize our dnd group consists of a majority of all the core members. Raisor just makes hangouts fun with his dry sarcastic humour, its not the same being on a hangout with him and its even better seeing him adjust to a new game

Legit dude, thanks for being a core member of the site and making my nights fun on hsngouts
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 6:07:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats, bsh.

My shout-out goes to Diqiucun_Cunmin. Ever since I was trolled by RXR on this site, Diqiucun_Cunmin has been among my closest friends on this site. We've had discussions on just about everything, from Confucian philosophy to civil unions to abortion to veganism, and even to Chinese and Indian cuisine. He's always been there for me, regardless of how inactive he is, and he's happy to answer any questions I have. That's what a good friend is.

Another shout-out is to bsh1. I was so touched by his worried PM's to me, and that he cared for me so much. He's one of my first friends on this site, and he's significantly helped me strengthen a skill in debate, for which I owe him.

Thanks, Diqiucun and bsh1, for making DDO awesome for me!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 6:50:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just going to give a little shoutout to a user named blackflags. This place would be so unintresting without that guy.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 9:26:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can't pick just one >.< There are too many amazing people on this site. I'm going to semi-cheat. Sorry in advance if this is incoherent; it's 2:30 AM and I am sick.

If you're reading this, chances are, you're probably awesome. To the trolls, I (usually) enjoy your comedy. To my fellow mafia players, I love our collective masochism. To those with misguided views (*cough* FT with regard to drugs *cough*), I enjoy the hilarity of our conversations. To those of you who participate in the Hangouts, I love that you put up with me and with my delicious rhymes. To the rest of you, I have immense respect for anyone who attempts to broaden their horizons through a site like this, and, statistically, even if I haven't ever talked to you, chances are that you're cool, too.

My specific shout out has gotta go to Rosalie. You've been an entertaining friend, and get yourself into some quite peculiar situations. I thoroughly enjoy our conversations. You might hit some rough patches, but you've got a great smile that's bright enough t- OH MY GOOOOOOD MY EYES, SPLEEN, AND PANCREAS AHHHHHHHHH *melts into puddle on ground*
Just kidding. I'm a pineapple. I don't have any of that stuff :3
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 1:13:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanks bsh1, for enriching the site with your presence :)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 3:39:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My shout-out goes to Wylted. I don't know if he's actually a Satanist or whether that was just some troll thing he was doing for a little while, but regardless the man never shies away from controversy. His shock value oriented trolling can be hilarious at times and he's a pretty smart guy.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 11:13:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanks to everyone for their shouts! I'd also love it if more people could participate.

You can also use this thread as an AMA if you'd like, but only if you've already done a shout-out.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 11:34:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My shoutout goes to YYW, who is unquestionably my favorite liberal on the site. We disagree on many things, but our disagreements don't come from as fundamental level as they do with most leftists. His worldview is actually pretty unique and fascinating.

I admire his grit and how he never backs down. He doesn't take any sh!t from anyone in any circumstance and that's something we can all admire. He also has an incredibly deep voice which is the envy of all men on the site
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 11:42:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My shoutout is to thett, because he's probably the most reasonable conservative on this site and even though we disagree about many things, I don't think we've ever had a conversation devolve into petty partisan hackery because we both understand that there's no point in that. I also would totally go trick or treating with him, dressed as a pirate. He's an excellent debater, and a model site member.
Tsar of DDO
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 3:50:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats on the milestone, bsh1!

My shout-out goes to Annie. She was one of my first friends on the site, and she's always there to cheer people up and support them. And although we haven't talked as much recently (which should totally change, btw), I'm sure she still is and always will be a fun, loving, and generally awesome person. Keep it up, Annie! <3
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 6:05:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/14/2015 11:13:54 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Thanks to everyone for their shouts! I'd also love it if more people could participate.

You can also use this thread as an AMA if you'd like, but only if you've already done a shout-out.

Bumping again for more shout-outs.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 10:01:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 3:50:31 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Congrats on the milestone, bsh1!

My shout-out goes to Annie. She was one of my first friends on the site, and she's always there to cheer people up and support them. And although we haven't talked as much recently (which should totally change, btw), I'm sure she still is and always will be a fun, loving, and generally awesome person. Keep it up, Annie! <3

<3 I lurv you too

And yes! It should change :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.