Jump to topic:

Campaign: I don't need or want your vote

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 11:35:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yesterday I have made my announcement in the religion forum that I would run for site president. http://www.debate.org...

Most of you probably don't know this, because you don't go there. My platform is centered around the religious section. In fact it is designed to only appeal to the religious section. The rest of the site can go fvck itself.

You guys are a bunch of idiots, and I neither need or want your vote. You are likely part of the problem and the reason why the religious section has been persecuted for so long, or you've treated my people as others. So you can take that vote of yours, shine it up nice and pretty, turn it sideways and shove it right up your candyass.

Now let's move onto why you should vote for me. Two words "leverage points"

"By Donella Meadows~ Folks who do systems analysis have a great belief in "leverage points." These are places within a complex system (a corporation, an economy, a living body, a city, an ecosystem) where a small shift in one thing can produce big changes in everything." http://www.donellameadows.org...

My belief is that the religion sub-forum is a leverage point. If we exert all of our focus there, by making them feel like equals in the greater DDO community, that it will have great effect. I've been plotting a DDO invasion, that will use the religion forum members to start invading the other portions of the site.

This invasion will help to assimilate the rest of DDO to the ways of the religion forum, and visa versa. This will be a melding of the two sites, that will make both sites better. What assimilating both portions of the site to each other does, is brings in the opportunity to add a bunch of great new members and fresh blood to the rest of the site. The forums have kinda been lackluster lately, and this will solve that problem. You can read more about my platform and how I plan to hump this leverage point, for all it's worth, in the link provide earlier, I explain exactly how I plan to do the humping.

Summary

I don't want or need your votes. I don't even like you morons. Now vote for me.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 12:35:27 PM
At 11/15/2015 11:35:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
Yesterday I have made my announcement in the religion forum that I would run for site president. http://www.debate.org...

Most of you probably don't know this, because you don't go there. My platform is centered around the religious section. In fact it is designed to only appeal to the religious section. The rest of the site can go fvck itself.

You guys are a bunch of idiots, and I neither need or want your vote. You are likely part of the problem and the reason why the religious section has been persecuted for so long, or you've treated my people as others. So you can take that vote of yours, shine it up nice and pretty, turn it sideways and shove it right up your candyass.

"By Donella Meadows~ Folks who do systems analysis have a great belief in "leverage points." These are places within a complex system (a corporation, an economy, a living body, a city, an ecosystem) where a small shift in one thing can produce big changes in everything." http://www.donellameadows.org...

My belief is that the religion sub-forum is a leverage point. If we exert all of our focus there, by making them feel like equals in the greater DDO community, that it will have great effect. I've been plotting a DDO invasion, that will use the religion forum members to start invading the other portions of the site.

This invasion will help to assimilate the rest of DDO to the ways of the religion forum, and visa versa. This will be a melding of the two sites, that will make both sites better. What assimilating both portions of the site to each other does, is brings in the opportunity to add a bunch of great new members and fresh blood to the rest of the site. The forums have kinda been lackluster lately, and this will solve that problem. You can read more about my platform and how I plan to hump this leverage point, for all it's worth, in the link provide earlier, I explain exactly how I plan to do the humping.

Summary

I literally laughed out loud. Pure genius!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 1:19:12 PM

You've got my vote! ;)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 2:51:56 PM

Summary

"You guys are a bunch of idiots"

To call someone an idiot requires evidence you are not. Otherwise it's the pot calling the kettle black. Only an idiot would insult the voting block. Do you see the irony?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 11:32:10 PM
I'm voting for you. ;)
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 11:49:47 PM
At 11/15/2015 1:19:12 PM, Balacafa wrote:

You've got my vote! ;)

Fvck off. I'll tell Airmax not to count it!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 11:51:16 PM
You guys are a bunch of idiots"

To call someone an idiot requires evidence you are not. Otherwise it's the pot calling the kettle black. Only an idiot would insult the voting block. Do you see the irony?

It's called reverse psychology, genius.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 2:46:00 AM
You've definitely got my...oh, wait, you don't want our votes. Never mind.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 10:36:46 AM
At 11/15/2015 11:51:16 PM, Wylted wrote:
You guys are a bunch of idiots"

It's called reverse psychology, genius.

Ya, your using it wrong
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 4:26:24 PM

Summary

But I am going to need detail on mafia plans, or how you will run tournaments.

You can't lose my vote so easy!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:14:35 AM

Mafia plans? I'm not associated with organized crime, and tournaments will have actual prizes. I'll make T shirts that say debate.org/forum/religion and offer them as prizes.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:28:37 AM
At 11/17/2015 12:14:35 AM, Wylted wrote:

Mafia plans? I'm not associated with organized crime, and tournaments will have actual prizes. I'll make T shirts that say debate.org/forum/religion and offer them as prizes.

I don't think I have seen you in the religion forum once! Hypocrite
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:30:15 AM
At 11/17/2015 12:28:37 AM, TBR wrote:

Whenever you see only one set of footprints in the sand, that is when I'm carrying you.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:35:43 AM
At 11/17/2015 12:30:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/17/2015 12:28:37 AM, TBR wrote:

Whenever you see only one set of footprints in the sand, that is when I'm carrying you.

I see. Your very absence is the prof of your existence. You fit right into that forum.