Jump to topic:

Forums leader board

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 5:01:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to suggest that the forums leader board be updated so it can sort users by different categories. For example newest member to longest active member, youngest to oldest, etc..
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 8:34:17 AM
Naw, however DDO is a little laggy these days in the leaderboards and on the debates, so I wish they would fix that.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 4:29:58 PM
At 11/15/2015 5:01:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
I would like to suggest that the forums leader board be updated so it can sort users by different categories. For example newest member to longest active member, youngest to oldest, etc..

I am not all about slaming Juggle, but as is often said, never going to happen. They aren't keeping up with bugs.