Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Why is the economics forum always spammed?

Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 6:14:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I haven't noticed spam anywhere else except the economics forum. Topics like "great nutritious bar" and other junk from random bots or adverts always appear there. Why there and not anywhere else? Does this crap get posted elsewhere but get deleted more quickly before it gets noticed?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 8:23:51 PM
At 11/15/2015 6:14:45 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
I haven't noticed spam anywhere else except the economics forum. Topics like "great nutritious bar" and other junk from random bots or adverts always appear there. Why there and not anywhere else? Does this crap get posted elsewhere but get deleted more quickly before it gets noticed?

It does get posted everywhere but not as frequently as in the economics forum. There is no definite reason but I believe its because it is the weakest topic on DDO that not as many people know about. Since there is practically nothing useful to say in the forum that anybody will actually comment on everything either gets derailed or people just spam topics in it.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 11:46:22 PM
At 11/15/2015 6:14:45 PM, Benshapiro wrote:

I have seen debates like this too where people make topics like "Love Potion" and they just insert random numbers and talk about love potions. It is irritating.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW