Total Posts:84|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO's Person Of The Year *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 9:19:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you.

We should annoint intellectvsspirit. He seems to be a person of great knowledge.
Grins.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:37:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Clearly it is you Inferno. You have contributed so much intellectually rigorous content to this site, and you are always incredibly kind and welcoming to all members. I think the best thing about you is that you never try to create any sort of drama here on DDO. It is for these reasons that I believe you should be the DDO Person of the Year.
Nolite Timere
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:50:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think I do.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:26:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ME, aside from I was absent for much of the beginning year because I got bored and really just wanted to have $ex.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:31:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:37:10 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Clearly it is you Inferno. You have contributed so much intellectually rigorous content to this site, and you are always incredibly kind and welcoming to all members. I think the best thing about you is that you never try to create any sort of drama here on DDO. It is for these reasons that I believe you should be the DDO Person of the Year.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:03:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 1:31:31 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/17/2015 12:37:10 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Clearly it is you Inferno. You have contributed so much intellectually rigorous content to this site, and you are always incredibly kind and welcoming to all members. I think the best thing about you is that you never try to create any sort of drama here on DDO. It is for these reasons that I believe you should be the DDO Person of the Year.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:04:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:37:10 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Clearly it is you Inferno. You have contributed so much intellectually rigorous content to this site, and you are always incredibly kind and welcoming to all members. I think the best thing about you is that you never try to create any sort of drama here on DDO. It is for these reasons that I believe you should be the DDO Person of the Year.

No I do not. But because of my zodiac sign it is often hard for me to avoid confrontations on and offline. I am controversial though and love to challenge people. Not because I am bored, but because I have a resolve. Thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:06:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 6:03:01 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 11/17/2015 1:31:31 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/17/2015 12:37:10 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Clearly it is you Inferno. You have contributed so much intellectually rigorous content to this site, and you are always incredibly kind and welcoming to all members. I think the best thing about you is that you never try to create any sort of drama here on DDO. It is for these reasons that I believe you should be the DDO Person of the Year.

The G man cometh. So is this like your way of saying I deserve this award. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:07:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 1:26:13 AM, Emilrose wrote:
ME, aside from I was absent for much of the beginning year because I got bored and really just wanted to have $ex.

You are spoiled now, but of course you deserve to be on that list if anything. I will never ever deny that. Ever. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:07:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:50:04 AM, KingofEverything wrote:
I think I do.

Well with a name like that (King Of Everything) isn't that kind of self serving.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:40:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?

But your reasons have to be about things of substance, not of quantity.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:40:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:40:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?

But your reasons have to be about things of substance, not of quantity.

You clearly aren't aware of the significance of these then.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:49:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:40:55 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:40:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?

But your reasons have to be about things of substance, not of quantity.

You clearly aren't aware of the significance of these then.

Enlighten me then.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Objectively speaking, bsh1. He's... you know... :( - but the negatives don't stand in the way of his hard work to do something for the site. It deserves to be recognized and praised.

I am the closest contester for the prize, however.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:50:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:49:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:40:55 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:40:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?

But your reasons have to be about things of substance, not of quantity.

You clearly aren't aware of the significance of these then.

Enlighten me then.

The actions should be speaking for themselves, unless you don't actually care, which makes the "person of the year" biased.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:57:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:50:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:49:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:40:55 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:40:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:39:41 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:38:07 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:37:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

Umm, clearly me. I revived to polls section (although not anymore because it's broken), I defeated negroid, I defeated genesis, banned hect, I attributed the end of the war with SOM, became a junior mod, I fought the spam, and I made the most polls in DDO history with only 11 being removed,

Okay. So whats your point.

That I've done a lot for the site?

But your reasons have to be about things of substance, not of quantity.

You clearly aren't aware of the significance of these then.

Enlighten me then.

The actions should be speaking for themselves, unless you don't actually care, which makes the "person of the year" biased.

That is irrelevant. Im just wanting to know more about you. Interesting profile. We shall see how this all plays out then.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:59:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:50:33 PM, Mirza wrote:
Objectively speaking, bsh1. He's... you know... :( - but the negatives don't stand in the way of his hard work to do something for the site. It deserves to be recognized and praised.

I am the closest contester for the prize, however.

Your posts here are pretty good. It should be considered.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:04:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 6:01:08 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/17/2015 5:59:03 PM, inferno wrote:
Your posts here are pretty good. It should be considered.
I know, I'm phenomenal. :)

(pats you on back)
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:05:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod

Who is this and why.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:23:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 6:05:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod


Who is this and why.

A banned user.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:37:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 9:23:24 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:05:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod


Who is this and why.

A banned user.

I see. Uh did somebody draw you or something.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 10:14:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 9:37:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 9:23:24 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:05:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod


Who is this and why.

A banned user.

I see. Uh did somebody draw you or something.

Are you talking about my profile picture?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:18:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 10:14:15 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 11/17/2015 9:37:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 9:23:24 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:05:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:04:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/16/2015 4:03:43 PM, inferno wrote:
And this years winner is..........well you already heard enough of her by me. So who do you think has stolen the show (rolls eyes) in 2015 on DDO. Who was the person that stood out the most. Was it Imabench. Was it Thett. Was it Zaradi. Was it Lan.
Was it Lee. Was it Mr Wytled himself. Hmmmm. You tell me. What person do you think deserves to be awarded DDO's Person Of The Year. And please explain your answer okay. Thank you. =)

BornofGod


Who is this and why.

A banned user.

I see. Uh did somebody draw you or something.

Are you talking about my profile picture?

Lol
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:13:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't know anything about the character or personal accomplishments of anyone on this site to nominate anyone.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%