Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Change in DDO

Hayd
Posts: 4,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.
tejretics
Posts: 6,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:33:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:43:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I seriously doubt that's the reason lol

Actually his OP of the week contest caused so many good OP's. Looks like everyone wants a free vote :P (or a cash prize)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:25:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:43:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I seriously doubt that's the reason lol

It may not be the reason, but I saw an increase with the program, and a decrease without the program.
Hayd
Posts: 4,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:33:27 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:43:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I seriously doubt that's the reason lol

Actually his OP of the week contest caused so many good OP's. Looks like everyone wants a free vote :P (or a cash prize)

This is probably true.
Wylted
Posts: 22,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps
Emilrose
Posts: 2,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Wylted
Posts: 22,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden
Emilrose
Posts: 2,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Wylted
Posts: 22,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)
Emilrose
Posts: 2,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:16:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)

Spain just ordered an arrest warrant for him for 'war crimes'...so it's just another average week ;)
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Wylted
Posts: 22,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:24:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:16:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)

Spain just ordered an arrest warrant for him for 'war crimes'...so it's just another average week ;)

He'll have to face trial and will likely go to prison.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:26:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:24:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:16:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)

Spain just ordered an arrest warrant for him for 'war crimes'...so it's just another average week ;)

He'll have to face trial and will likely go to prison.

omg, then it's time for me to step up and take his place
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Wylted
Posts: 22,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:31:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:26:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:24:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:16:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)

Spain just ordered an arrest warrant for him for 'war crimes'...so it's just another average week ;)

He'll have to face trial and will likely go to prison.

omg, then it's time for me to step up and take his place

I'd like to see the liberal minority in Israel to assume control. I think it's probably better for Israel and world peace if the liberals are in charge
Emilrose
Posts: 2,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:37:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:31:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:26:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:24:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:16:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:51:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:39:25 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:29:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 2:37:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:31:11 AM, Hayd wrote:
I've noticed a significant decrease in substantial posts since the end of bsh's revival program (as far as substantial topics/posts), has anybody else noticed this as well?? If so, we might want to reinstitute that policy.

I've been trying to get people in the religious people to "Jihad" the rest of the site with a lot of posts. Hopefully this helps

oh no, the religion forum can stay in its dark cave.

I am their Bin Laden

and I am their Netanyahu...I will wage a war and obliterate them all!

What happened to that guy anyway? ;)

Spain just ordered an arrest warrant for him for 'war crimes'...so it's just another average week ;)

He'll have to face trial and will likely go to prison.

omg, then it's time for me to step up and take his place

I'd like to see the liberal minority in Israel to assume control. I think it's probably better for Israel and world peace if the liberals are in charge

Yep...it's pretty much the only way that long-term progress will be made. Each year it's the same and it gets boring.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
bsh1
Posts: 28,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 6:31:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 4:43:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I seriously doubt that's the reason lol

Well, despite my obvious bias, I disagree, lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

28,000 Posts AMA: http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Posts: 5,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 7:18:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 6:31:54 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/19/2015 4:43:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I seriously doubt that's the reason lol

Well, despite my obvious bias, I disagree, lol.

#WyltedForPresident