Jump to topic:

Mirza's Roast

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:06:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, people who watch Scooby Doo (you), and people who reveal the plot to ruin your fun (me). :)

If you want harsh words sent your way, sign up here. I'm not going to say whether or not I mean what I say about you, but you are free to speculate.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:13:32 AM
Why couldn't this be a "Mirza's making Roast Chicken for all of DDO? Or Roast veges?"
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:15:51 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:13:32 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Why couldn't this be a "Mirza's making Roast Chicken for all of DDO? Or Roast veges?"
I was hoping you would sign-up.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:18:36 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:15:51 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 1:13:32 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I was hoping you would sign-up.

You didn't do your honest opinion of me. So sure. Why not? :3
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:24:54 AM
ESocialBookworm, I cannot emphasize the happiness and joy I have now been blessed with just because I can tell you what I've been longing to tell you for a long time without being banned. Thank you. So, to be brief - you're the personification of the most useless things on a debate site. You have literally no authority nor genuine respect; your opinions are unknown to all of us, but probably to yourself as well, since you quite clearly don't have any. You only come here to socialize and write useless and meaningless posts that just make it very difficult to follow a proper discussion or even keep the little interest one had in the thread before he read anything from you. The only good thing about you is that you're not the worst member we have.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:31:29 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:24:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
ESocialBookworm, I cannot emphasize the happiness and joy I have now been blessed with just because I can tell you what I've been longing to tell you for a long time without being banned. Thank you. So, to be brief - you're the personification of the most useless things on a debate site. You have literally no authority nor genuine respect; your opinions are unknown to all of us, but probably to yourself as well, since you quite clearly don't have any. You only come here to socialize and write useless and meaningless posts that just make it very difficult to follow a proper discussion or even keep the little interest one had in the thread before he read anything from you. The only good thing about you is that you're not the worst member we have.

Lol. I've been told this before. And I agree with most of it. XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:32:09 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:31:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Lol. I've been told this before. And I agree with most of it. XD
Glad we agree. :)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:33:32 AM
Look at how Americans hesitate to hear bad things about them; they jump in on the trend I sparked, honest opinions, because they know people will say good stuff, even if it's obviously because they (the opinion-makers) don't prioritize the negatives, and don't have the courage to say things to people.

Sign-up, kids. :)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:37:55 AM
I'm just here to offer a bit of humanity and live mafia, which is lacking these days. The only real reason I'm still here is because my online friends have yet to develop a way for us to communicate, should I leave.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:39:08 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:37:55 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm just here to offer a bit of humanity and live mafia, which is lacking these days. The only real reason I'm still here is because my online friends have yet to develop a way for us to communicate, should I leave.
You're welcome here. That doesn't mean you're the member a debate site needs. :)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:47:55 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:39:08 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 1:37:55 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're welcome here. That doesn't mean you're the member a debate site needs. :)

I never said the site needed me. On the contrary, the only reason I'm still here, (read above), is because Chris, Peters, Brian, YYW, Sapphique and a few others, rarely ever check their email, or don't use any other social media, that I know of.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:48:44 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:47:55 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I never said the site needed me.
I didn't say you said it. :)

On the contrary, the only reason I'm still here, (read above), is because Chris, Peters, Brian, YYW, Sapphique and a few others, rarely ever check their email, or don't use any other social media, that I know of.
Ok.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:50:20 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:06:36 AM, Mirza wrote:
Hello, people who watch Scooby Doo (you), and people who reveal the plot to ruin your fun (me). :)

If you want harsh words sent your way, sign up here. I'm not going to say whether or not I mean what I say about you, but you are free to speculate.

Please, Sir. Even your most piercing words will still, when they stop in the depths of my soul, blossom into blessed flowers.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:50:52 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:48:44 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 1:47:55 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I never said the site needed me.
I didn't say you said it. :)
Ok. :)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:56:10 AM

I'm in. Hopefully, after this roast, I will be turned into roast beef, assuming my body is worthy enough for such a transformation.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:57:28 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:50:20 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Please, Sir. Even your most piercing words will still, when they stop in the depths of my soul, blossom into blessed flowers.
You're one of the best kind of members, really, so nothing bad in particular to say that I haven't told you before.
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:58:33 AM

In. Good luck finding something to say about me.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:03:32 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:56:10 AM, SamStevens wrote:
I'm in. Hopefully, after this roast, I will be turned into roast beef, assuming my body is worthy enough for such a transformation.
I genuinely feel sorry for you, both as a member and as a person in general. You can't hold your own, you have zero courage, and you're acting like a puppet. In a conflict or fight between people, you would be the last one to say something that could help, simply because you're such a coward. And like I said to Esocial, you are pretty much completely unnecessary for the site. Have you ever thought it would be a good idea to discuss? Or debate? No? I thought so.

Spend less time licking prominent members' anuses, and more on holding your own, and making an impact on the site.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:03:39 AM
Would this roast be different from the negative things thread?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:06:42 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:58:33 AM, TheProphett wrote:
In. Good luck finding something to say about me.
You're right, there's not much to say. However, quite clearly you are deluded, and too humble to get a good reputation and standing in a hazardous environment like this one. Advice: analyse people better, especially those who (seem to) act good of pure self-interest, and be less of humble toward them if you are successful in reading them before they make use of you.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:07:37 AM
At 11/22/2015 1:57:28 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 1:50:20 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
You're one of the best kind of members, really, so nothing bad in particular to say that I haven't told you before.

My insignificance in comparison to your grandeur really shines through in this exchange, Sir. Thank you for your benevolence.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:08:12 AM
At 11/22/2015 2:07:37 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
My insignificance in comparison to your grandeur really shines through in this exchange, Sir. Thank you for your benevolence.
Keep on rocking.

I will too. :)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:08:49 AM
At 11/22/2015 2:03:39 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Depends on the member.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:14:51 AM
At 11/22/2015 2:08:49 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 2:03:39 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Depends on the member.
Me?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:15:57 AM
At 11/22/2015 2:03:32 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/22/2015 1:56:10 AM, SamStevens wrote:
I genuinely feel sorry for you, both as a member and as a person in general. You can't hold your own, you have zero courage, and you're acting like a puppet. In a conflict or fight between people, you would be the last one to say something that could help, simply because you're such a coward. And like I said to Esocial, you are pretty much completely unnecessary for the site. Have you ever thought it would be a good idea to discuss? Or debate? No? I thought so.

Spend less time licking prominent members' anuses, and more on holding your own, and making an impact on the site.

Thank you for your words of insight :) This is pretty accurate.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:21:57 AM

I nominate YYW.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 2:23:31 AM
At 11/22/2015 2:03:31 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Sign me up!
I have no idea how you have any confidence in your intellectual capabilities. I had some hope that you were a misunderstood person; that somehow, your ideas and words transcended common sense, only to one day or another in the distant future be perceived and understood by genetically modified people who could decode what appears to be bullsh!t and discover genuine wisdom. However, you shattered the hope (like I do every cup of instant coffee if it lands in my hands) when you wrote a thread in defence of the GOP. That was without a doubt one of the stupidest, most comical posts ever. If we took the most idiotic comments ever made on the site and formed it into one OP, it would really just be on par with what you wrote. If it were comedy material, I would give you props; but since it's not, I really just want to make use of the opportunity to laugh at you. Aaaahahaaaaaaaaaa

Everyone, read this: http://www.debate.org... Please tell me something is stupider than that. That is absolutely the gold standard of stupid posts here. I can't wait for the day robots become members of our site and compete with one another to create something worse than what Vox did there.