Jump to topic:

Blackflag's Roast

BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:12:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because Mirza is an innovator. If I say anything about you, it will be in a vain attempt to be comedic.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:18:13 AM
At 11/22/2015 6:12:46 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
Because Mirza is an innovator. If I say anything about you, it will be in a vain attempt to be comedic.

http://i.imgur.com...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:22:04 AM
Okay here is my roast, and it applies to everyone who signs up.

You are all unworthy of my time. Most of you are uninteresting and not at all creative, and I do not know why you bother coming on a site to debate when you are just going to operate like a generic clone, of which represents its beliefs the exact same way as a million other people just on the internet alone. The least you could do is attempt to use this site as a platform for articulate and powerful speaking, but no, you all neglect this in favor of being boring.

Cheers! I hope you enjoyed the roast!
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:23:13 AM
It would take too long to list all the notable exceptions; There are some people I actually do find interesting on this site.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:32:32 AM
At 11/22/2015 6:22:04 AM, BlackFlags wrote:

You are all unworthy of my time. Most of you are uninteresting and not at all creative, and I do not know why you bother coming on a site to debate when you are just going to operate like a generic clone, of which represents its beliefs the exact same way as a million other people just on the internet alone. The least you could do is attempt to use this site as a platform for articulate and powerful speaking, but no, you all neglect this in favor of being boring.

You're right. I think when I started on here, I tried to argue more outrageous positions, but lately I've been way too cautious. You're right. It IS boring. And that's the whole point of being here, to practice arguing, not to be reasonable.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 6:45:45 AM

I am unbelievably flattered.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Stefanwaal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 11:53:43 AM

P1: This roast claims that everybody who signed up to DDO is unworthy of Blackflag's time
P2: Blackflag signed up to DDO
C1: Blackflag is unworthy of his own time

I feel sorry for you. You have such a low self-esteem.