Jump to topic:

Trolls on Debate.org

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 3:05:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like a full list of trolls on Debate.org so I know for future reference who is real and who is just here to wreak havoc on the community.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 3:29:50 PM
Pretty much anyone and everyone can be a 'troll'--it's actually an educational experience, taking your mind to places that *no* drug/drugs could.

In fact...trolling should be wholly encouraged and we should even give troll tournaments, where each winning troll gets a prize.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 4:09:04 PM
At 11/22/2015 3:05:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
I would like a full list of trolls on Debate.org so I know for future reference who is real and who is just here to wreak havoc on the community.

My list of the top 5 trolls, and this is not an insult are

5. Max Wallace
4. Born of God
3. Colin Leslie Dean
2. Airmax
1. Vi_Spex