Jump to topic:

Trolls on Debate.org

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 3:05:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like a full list of trolls on Debate.org so I know for future reference who is real and who is just here to wreak havoc on the community.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 3:29:50 PM
Pretty much anyone and everyone can be a 'troll'--it's actually an educational experience, taking your mind to places that *no* drug/drugs could.

In fact...trolling should be wholly encouraged and we should even give troll tournaments, where each winning troll gets a prize.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 4:09:04 PM
At 11/22/2015 3:05:04 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
I would like a full list of trolls on Debate.org so I know for future reference who is real and who is just here to wreak havoc on the community.

My list of the top 5 trolls, and this is not an insult are

5. Max Wallace
4. Born of God
3. Colin Leslie Dean
2. Airmax
1. Vi_Spex