Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Win to see DDO The Movie early contest!!!

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 3:57:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, my name is generic commercial advertising guy, and you are now reading this as if a stereotypical guy advertising a product on tv you dont care about is saying it out loud. If youre not, youre a dickbag, but youre a rebel. I like that. Keep reading.

DDO The Movie, a total NOT troll movie being made and produced by Airmax and me, myself, Imabench, the first last and only (not counting the Ima-revolutions) Am offering ONE lucky sumbitch a chance to watch the movie EARLY, ON THE CONDITION that you write a review for it as well that we can use for advertising purposes

Here's how it works. You sign up on the list below, a winner will be chosen at random, and whoever gets chosen will be able to watch the movie early (Meaning prior to December 5th when it gets released) and write a hysterical review for it in the process. It can be a positive one, a negative one, a neutral one, it might not even have to be a review about this movie! (Okay it does have to be about this movie, just keep reading fatty)

So why should YOU sign up to try to win?

1 - All you have to do to enter is sign your name on something on the internet. You know how to do that, right?
2 - Debates dont update anymore, the opinions are garbage, and polls are full of repeats, so why go over to those things when the forums are where all the fun is at?
3 - You just might get a hand-job out of this. (I have no idea how, but hey, anything is possible)

Id go on to list more reasonswhy you should sign up but this game of League im about to get into is starting soon. To summarize, you can get a chance to see the most epic movie on DDO of all time early if you agree to write a review about it. Here is the signup sheet where you can add your name, if it fills up feel free to add extra spots. I reserve the right to remove any whiny haters from the list just because hahaha.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:02:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:17:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:02:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 -
4 -
5 -
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:22:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:17:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:02:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 -
5 -

Who could pass up the chance to waste time now that they would waste later.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:23:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:22:26 AM, TBR wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:17:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:02:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 -

Who could pass up the chance to waste time now that they would waste later.
thett3
Posts: 14,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:24:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why does DDO The Movie think that hectoring savages should be given absolute authority to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others? What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is it going through now? And which of the seven deadly sins"pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust"does it not commit on a daily basis? This letter is not the place to explore the answers to those questions. Its purpose is instead to take a no-nonsense approach to dealing with ill-tempered tatterdemalions. To begin at the beginning, DDO The Movie's view is that human life is expendable. If DDO The Movie's clumsy worshippers had any moral or intellectual training, such a position would unequivocally be rendered revolting to their better feelings.

By my word, we must transcend traditional thinking. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility"a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that DDO The Movie makes it sound like arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. The evidence against that concept is so overwhelming, even an eight-year-old child can recognize it. Even so, if you read between the lines of DDO The Movie's roorbacks, you'll certainly find that DDO The Movie claims to have solutions to all of our problems. Usually, though, these supposed solutions ride on the backs of people who are poor, powerless, or who don't have the clout to express our concerns about DDO The Movie's dangerous hastily mounted campaigns. It's these types of "solutions", therefore, that demonstrate how DDO The Movie spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its imprecations while ignoring the fact that it claims that a book of its writings would be a good addition to the Bible. I maintain that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves although I should add that even if scientific evidence established that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points, it would still be the case that its untoward fantasy fits neatly into its intransigent model of society. We can therefore conclude that DDO The Movie insists that its ipse dixits are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that it has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By dragging everything that is truly great into the gutter, DDO The Movie makes it clear that while we do nothing, those who confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.

DDO The Movie has announced its intentions to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". While doing so may earn DDO The Movie a gold star from the mush-for-brains nihilism crowd, its tirades are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of metagrobolism.

DDO The Movie must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could it manage to tell us that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like it? If you agree, read on. DDO The Movie sells the supposed merits of pharisaism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that DDO The Movie isn't interested in debates or open forums. It just wants to shut up dissenters. That's why when I first heard that there exists a snippy, balmy smart aleck who has been propitiating evil lugs for later eventualities, I was thoroughly bumfuzzled. Who could be so gruesome, so deficient in human grace, as to do such a thing? After learning that DDO The Movie was the salacious jabberer in question, I realized that if DDO The Movie succeeds in its attempt to spread nasty views, it'll have to be over my dead body.

DDO The Movie, get a life! DDO The Movie focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, it attempts to twist and distort facts to justify its feelings, but that just goes to show that I stand by what I've written before, that we've all heard DDO The Movie's pontifical pronouncement that its shambolic psychobabble is based upon a firm and vivid grasp of the concrete truths of life itself. Obviously, that conclusion is based on unconfirmed gossip, questionably-sourced reports, and blatant speculation, but it's also the case that if DDO The Movie wants to bake us a cake of careerism, filled with vigilantism and topped with a layer of sexism, let it wear the opprobrium of that decision. DDO The Movie's propaganda machine once said that DDO The Movie would never impugn the patriotism of its nemeses. So much for credibility! DDO The Movie's antics are like hothouse plants. They shoot up but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: The reasons that DDO The Movie gives for its prank phone calls clearly do not correspond with its real motives.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:28:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:23:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:22:26 AM, TBR wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:17:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:02:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 -SamStevens

Who could pass up the chance to waste time now that they would waste later.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:46:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:24:26 AM, thett3 wrote:
Why does DDO The Movie think that hectoring savages should be given absolute authority to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others? What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is it going through now? And which of the seven deadly sins"pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust"does it not commit on a daily basis? This letter is not the place to explore the answers to those questions. Its purpose is instead to take a no-nonsense approach to dealing with ill-tempered tatterdemalions. To begin at the beginning, DDO The Movie's view is that human life is expendable. If DDO The Movie's clumsy worshippers had any moral or intellectual training, such a position would unequivocally be rendered revolting to their better feelings.

By my word, we must transcend traditional thinking. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility"a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that DDO The Movie makes it sound like arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. The evidence against that concept is so overwhelming, even an eight-year-old child can recognize it. Even so, if you read between the lines of DDO The Movie's roorbacks, you'll certainly find that DDO The Movie claims to have solutions to all of our problems. Usually, though, these supposed solutions ride on the backs of people who are poor, powerless, or who don't have the clout to express our concerns about DDO The Movie's dangerous hastily mounted campaigns. It's these types of "solutions", therefore, that demonstrate how DDO The Movie spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its imprecations while ignoring the fact that it claims that a book of its writings would be a good addition to the Bible. I maintain that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves although I should add that even if scientific evidence established that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points, it would still be the case that its untoward fantasy fits neatly into its intransigent model of society. We can therefore conclude that DDO The Movie insists that its ipse dixits are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that it has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By dragging everything that is truly great into the gutter, DDO The Movie makes it clear that while we do nothing, those who confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.

DDO The Movie has announced its intentions to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". While doing so may earn DDO The Movie a gold star from the mush-for-brains nihilism crowd, its tirades are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of metagrobolism.

DDO The Movie must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could it manage to tell us that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like it? If you agree, read on. DDO The Movie sells the supposed merits of pharisaism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that DDO The Movie isn't interested in debates or open forums. It just wants to shut up dissenters. That's why when I first heard that there exists a snippy, balmy smart aleck who has been propitiating evil lugs for later eventualities, I was thoroughly bumfuzzled. Who could be so gruesome, so deficient in human grace, as to do such a thing? After learning that DDO The Movie was the salacious jabberer in question, I realized that if DDO The Movie succeeds in its attempt to spread nasty views, it'll have to be over my dead body.

DDO The Movie, get a life! DDO The Movie focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, it attempts to twist and distort facts to justify its feelings, but that just goes to show that I stand by what I've written before, that we've all heard DDO The Movie's pontifical pronouncement that its shambolic psychobabble is based upon a firm and vivid grasp of the concrete truths of life itself. Obviously, that conclusion is based on unconfirmed gossip, questionably-sourced reports, and blatant speculation, but it's also the case that if DDO The Movie wants to bake us a cake of careerism, filled with vigilantism and topped with a layer of sexism, let it wear the opprobrium of that decision. DDO The Movie's propaganda machine once said that DDO The Movie would never impugn the patriotism of its nemeses. So much for credibility! DDO The Movie's antics are like hothouse plants. They shoot up but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: The reasons that DDO The Movie gives for its prank phone calls clearly do not correspond with its real motives.

Did you use that fake-letter generator thing to write this? Cause if so ive been looking for a link to it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:51:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:46:31 AM, imabench wrote:
Did you use that fake-letter generator thing to write this? Cause if so ive been looking for a link to it

http://www.pakin.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:53:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 -SamStevens
6- lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:02:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - thProfesor
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:40:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:46:31 AM, imabench wrote:
Did you use that fake-letter generator thing to write this? Cause if so ive been looking for a link to it

A lot of them got taken down after the lawsuits that came out against them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 10:32:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 5:02:08 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 -tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - thProfesor
8 - Endark
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:54:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:46:31 AM, imabench wrote:
Did you use that fake-letter generator thing to write this? Cause if so ive been looking for a link to it

http://www.wobshite.co.uk.look-for.us...
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 2:07:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:24:26 AM, thett3 wrote:

uhh...

<img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/a.gif" alt="A"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/l.gif" alt="L"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/l.gif" alt="L"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/i.gif" alt="I"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/w.gif" alt="W"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/a.gif" alt="A"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/n.gif" alt="N"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/t.gif" alt="T"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/f.gif" alt="F"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/o.gif" alt="O"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/r.gif" alt="R"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/c.gif" alt="C"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/h.gif" alt="H"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/r.gif" alt="R"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/i.gif" alt="I"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/s.gif" alt="S"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/t.gif" alt="T"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/m.gif" alt="M"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/a.gif" alt="A"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/s.gif" alt="S"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/i.gif" alt="I"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/s.gif" alt="S"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/sp.gif"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/y.gif" alt="Y"><img src="http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/sans/o.gif" alt="O">
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 2:11:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
lol, nevermind
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:56:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
/in
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:11:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm in. I have relatives that live close to Bench, who I haven't visited in a while, so I'll have an easy time collecting on the hand job.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 5:18:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith

Alright, signups are now closed

I will now go through the intricate process of randomly selecting who will win, just as soon as I come up with such a process
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 5:26:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 5:18:22 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith

Alright, signups are now closed

I will now go through the intricate process of randomly selecting who will win, just as soon as I come up with such a process

Put all the profile pictures on a wall and then throw a dart and see who it lands on.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 6:02:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 5:26:40 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 5:18:22 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith

Alright, signups are now closed

I will now go through the intricate process of randomly selecting who will win, just as soon as I come up with such a process

Put all the profile pictures on a wall and then throw a dart and see who it lands on.

Nah thats too simple, and I throw worse than Colin Kaepernick this season
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 6:16:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 6:02:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 5:26:40 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 5:18:22 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith

Alright, signups are now closed

I will now go through the intricate process of randomly selecting who will win, just as soon as I come up with such a process

Put all the profile pictures on a wall and then throw a dart and see who it lands on.

Nah thats too simple, and I throw worse than Colin Kaepernick this season

That makes it even better. Fine, go out to your local farm and find a goat. Coax the goat back into your home. Slaughter the goat and then draw a 12-pointed star in the middle of a room with its blood. Place each person's profile picture on each "point" and put a candle on each one. Cut off the goat's head and then place it on your own. Savor the feeling of its blood coat your skin and seep into your mouth. Sit in the center of the star and close your eyes. Whisper the word "Vincis" and then observe which candle has melted the most, or which one the demon is holding. Instructions are a bit fuzzy at the end.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 4:46:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 6:02:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 5:26:40 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 5:18:22 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/29/2015 3:00:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/29/2015 12:47:43 AM, imabench wrote:
I honestly didn't think Id get this many people to sign up so Im going to close the thread midnight tonight and whoever has signed up by then will be the people eligible to win

1 - 1harderthanyouthink
2 - tajshar2k
3 - TBR
4 - triangle.128k
5 - SamStevens
6 - lannan13
7 - 7thProfesor
8 - Endarkened
9 - ButterCatX
10 - SolonKR
11 - Wylted
12 - PetersSmith

Alright, signups are now closed

I will now go through the intricate process of randomly selecting who will win, just as soon as I come up with such a process

Put all the profile pictures on a wall and then throw a dart and see who it lands on.

Nah thats too simple, and I throw worse than Colin Kaepernick this season

Do this complex algorithm. Remove every name that doesn't start with B, then the remaining person wins.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 6:59:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Alright a winner has been selected.

What I did was I came up with several (About 2) dozen means of choosing a winner and then picked one of those measurements at random to pick a winner. Some of the methods I came up with include but were not limited to:

- Number of debates
- Longest time on the site
- Frequency of flamewars gotten into
- Number of forum topics
- Most popular AMA thread in the personal forum
- Number of times ive debated them
- Number of times theyve been mentioned in shoutout threads
- Coolest profile picture
- Most consistent profile picture
- Highest Elo
- Highest winning percentage
- Most number of tied debates
- Number of polls made
- Biggest member of the Church of NAC
- Number of numbers in their name
- Number of vowels in their name
- Longest name
- Shortest name
- Oldest actual age
- Youngest actual age
- Closest to Jacksonville
- Highest degree obtained

There were several other ones I made up I dont care to mention. I then picked one of these at random, and whoever was the highest qualified for that particular category won. The category that was chosen at random was 'Shortest name', and so, there was far and away one winner: TBR

Thanks for playing yall, better luck next time <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015