Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fan Fic: Everything Falls Apart

bsh1
Posts: 28,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 11:15:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rofl. That's great.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 1:41:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 11:15:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Rofl. That's great.

Thank god someone read it. Was getting worried there for a sec. Thanks for the compliment :)
YYW
Posts: 42,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 1:45:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 1:41:39 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 11/29/2015 11:15:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Rofl. That's great.

Thank god someone read it. Was getting worried there for a sec. Thanks for the compliment :)

Yeah it was pretty entertaining lol
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 1:47:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 1:45:55 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/30/2015 1:41:39 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 11/29/2015 11:15:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Rofl. That's great.

Thank god someone read it. Was getting worried there for a sec. Thanks for the compliment :)

Yeah it was pretty entertaining lol

Thank you :)
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 1:47:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So Bsh1's name is diggity-dog?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 1:51:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 1:47:32 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
So Bsh1's name is diggity-dog?

yes, that is at least what max refers to him as
bsh1
Posts: 28,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 1:58:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 1:51:09 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 11/30/2015 1:47:32 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
So Bsh1's name is diggity-dog?

yes, that is at least what max refers to him as

Lol...the thing is, I could totally see Max doing that if he were in a joking mood.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 1:59:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 1:58:18 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/1/2015 1:51:09 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 11/30/2015 1:47:32 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
So Bsh1's name is diggity-dog?

yes, that is at least what max refers to him as

Lol...the thing is, I could totally see Max doing that if he were in a joking mood.

See! I know more about this site than many realize...
bsh1
Posts: 28,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 1:59:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 1:59:05 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/1/2015 1:58:18 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/1/2015 1:51:09 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 11/30/2015 1:47:32 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
So Bsh1's name is diggity-dog?

yes, that is at least what max refers to him as

Lol...the thing is, I could totally see Max doing that if he were in a joking mood.

See! I know more about this site than many realize...

Lol. Indeed :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:26:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The title of your fanfiction accurately sums up everything that is going on right now.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:27:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2015 12:29:16 AM, Hayd wrote:
Ep.2
http://www.debate.org...

This was really good, too. All should read it.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 6:10:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/20/2015 6:09:19 AM, Hayd wrote:
bump

Write the next chapter!
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:14:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 4:18:22 PM, Hayd wrote:
Hello, this is a thread to advertise my new fan fic, "Everything Falls Apart". I hope you enjoy it.

Episode 1
http://www.debate.org...

where is episode 6?
Hayd
Posts: 4,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:17:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2016 11:14:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 11/29/2015 4:18:22 PM, Hayd wrote:
Hello, this is a thread to advertise my new fan fic, "Everything Falls Apart". I hope you enjoy it.

Episode 1
http://www.debate.org...

where is episode 6?

Didn't get to episode 6
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:18:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/10/2016 12:17:58 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/9/2016 11:14:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 11/29/2015 4:18:22 PM, Hayd wrote:
Hello, this is a thread to advertise my new fan fic, "Everything Falls Apart". I hope you enjoy it.

Episode 1
http://www.debate.org...

where is episode 6?

Didn't get to episode 6

you didn't do it for 6 months?