Jump to topic:

December Beginner's Tournament R1

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:26:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thank you to all that signed up, I hope this will be a great learning experience for all of you. I have randomized the brackets and the pairings, as well as your mentor. Your assigned mentor will stay with you throughout the entire tournament.

Pairings
(Participant-Mentor)

Ben2974-Tejretics vs. Stefanwaal-Rosalie

TWG-Rorschach-Whiteflame vs. EverlastingMoment-YYW

KingofEverything-Tejretics vs. Soldier4Christ-Rosalie

fire_wings-Whiteflame vs. Bob13-YYW

You and your opponent will have until this Monday (Dec 9th) to decide on a topic and start your debates. The debate settings are up to you and your opponent to decide but I would recommend 4 rounds with 72 hours between responses. If you do not have your debate started, or you cannot decide on a topic, I will assign you a random topic from idebate.org (sides will be randomized as well). If you still fail to get the debate started, the both participants will forfeit. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Work with your mentor to formulate good arguments and learn as much from them as possible to get a fun and rewarding experience. 5% of all bets placed on the outcome of the tournament go directly to me, I accept Visa and American Express, or Pakistanian cash, thats it. Thank you, and have a wonderful tournament!

(p.s. if you want to get on my good side thank me for hosting this tournament for you in the first round of every debate XD)

Bracket
http://challonge.com...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 2:42:03 AM
At 12/3/2015 2:35:20 AM, YYW wrote:
If you are my noob, PM me.

Same.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 8:24:04 AM
I am whiteflame's noob.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:01:27 AM
At 12/3/2015 2:42:03 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Same.

LOL, Me and king have a higher ELO than the mentor. (Though Rosalie is better at debating)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:03:41 AM
At 12/6/2015 7:01:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/3/2015 2:42:03 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Same.

LOL, Me and king have a higher ELO than the mentor. (Though Rosalie is better at debating)

This is my new account. My old account is Lee001. FYI. I just don't have much time to do any debates right now.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump