Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Sig disappearnce strikes again.

lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 12:16:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sig change
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 2:21:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

I think it happens to a few. I think it's happened to me before.
I wonder if it happens more to those with longer sigs.

(LOL when I first saw this, I thought you were talking about medication regimens)
My work here is, finally, done.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 5:15:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Happens to me as well. Strange :/
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 5:27:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think that if you update your sig more often, then theres a greater chance some random bug will kick in and your whole sig just gets deleted. Ive kept the same sig for a while now and always have been which is why ive never had the problem, but it seems that people who update their sigs more often get this issue more often as well.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 1:58:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 5:27:24 AM, imabench wrote:
I think that if you update your sig more often, then theres a greater chance some random bug will kick in and your whole sig just gets deleted. Ive kept the same sig for a while now and always have been which is why ive never had the problem, but it seems that people who update their sigs more often get this issue more often as well.

Well the thing is that I rarely update my sig.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 3:04:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 1:58:32 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/4/2015 5:27:24 AM, imabench wrote:
I think that if you update your sig more often, then theres a greater chance some random bug will kick in and your whole sig just gets deleted. Ive kept the same sig for a while now and always have been which is why ive never had the problem, but it seems that people who update their sigs more often get this issue more often as well.

Well the thing is that I rarely update my sig.

Oh. Well then that really is weird then....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 3:06:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://40.media.tumblr.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 4:44:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 3:04:01 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2015 1:58:32 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/4/2015 5:27:24 AM, imabench wrote:
I think that if you update your sig more often, then theres a greater chance some random bug will kick in and your whole sig just gets deleted. Ive kept the same sig for a while now and always have been which is why ive never had the problem, but it seems that people who update their sigs more often get this issue more often as well.

Well the thing is that I rarely update my sig.

Oh. Well then that really is weird then....

Yeah this happens once every 5-6 months for me. I don't know why it happens, but it just happens.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 4:47:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 3:06:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://40.media.tumblr.com...

Yes! XD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:05:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Coincidentally, this just happened to me today. It happens to me every 2 weeks - 4 weeks.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:10:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This has happened to me once or twice, but not recently, despite frequently updating my sig.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:32:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 9:05:12 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Coincidentally, this just happened to me today. It happens to me every 2 weeks - 4 weeks.

I used to have a Bear Bottle in my Sig made up of "Lannan13s" and then it disappeared. I haven't been able to replicate it since.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:47:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Happens to me too
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 9:47:36 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Happens to me too

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:49:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 9:48:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/4/2015 9:47:36 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Happens to me too

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago

I remember there being a thread about this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:56:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 9:32:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/4/2015 9:05:12 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Coincidentally, this just happened to me today. It happens to me every 2 weeks - 4 weeks.

I used to have a Bear Bottle in my Sig made up of "Lannan13s" and then it disappeared. I haven't been able to replicate it since.

How big was it?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 9:59:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/4/2015 9:56:26 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 12/4/2015 9:32:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/4/2015 9:05:12 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 12/4/2015 12:09:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THis happens to me every now and then, but once in a blue moon my sig vanishes like I never had it then I'd have to go and construct a new one. Am I the only one this happens to?

Coincidentally, this just happened to me today. It happens to me every 2 weeks - 4 weeks.

I used to have a Bear Bottle in my Sig made up of "Lannan13s" and then it disappeared. I haven't been able to replicate it since.

How big was it?

A decent size; took up all the characters.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~