Jump to topic:

DDO: The Movie! One day away!

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:00:27 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Exactly 24 hours from now (7pm US central time, 8pm eastern) DDO: The Movie will finally be revealed. Set your alarm, write it on your calendar, clear your schedule, and get set for the greatest entertainment experience brought to DDO in its history.

DDO: The Movie will finally be revealed at 7pm central time on December 5th. So get ready, get hyped, get some munchies and drinks and get set for an hour and a half of film excellence brought to you by Imabench Productions and Airmax Anonymous.

In the meantime, once again enjoy the second DDO: The Movie trailer:

https://www.youtube.com...

Be back here in 24 hours (7pm US central time) for the hugely anticipated world premier of DDO: The Movie.

See you all then!
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:06:43 AM
At 12/5/2015 1:00:27 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Exactly 24 hours from now (7pm US central time, 8pm eastern) DDO: The Movie will finally be revealed. Set your alarm, write it on your calendar, clear your schedule, and get set for the greatest entertainment experience brought to DDO in its history.

DDO: The Movie will finally be revealed at 7pm central time on December 5th. So get ready, get hyped, get some munchies and drinks and get set for an hour and a half of film excellence brought to you by Imabench Productions and Airmax Anonymous.

Be back here in 24 hours (7pm US central time) for the hugely anticipated world premier of DDO: The Movie.

See you all then!

Congrats on post 12227 Airmax1227
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:23:41 AM
At 12/5/2015 1:06:43 AM, imabench wrote:

See you all then!

Congrats on post 12227 Airmax1227

This is the most dedicated trolling campaign I've seen in my life.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:29:03 AM
At 12/5/2015 1:23:41 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Yeah, it might rival our efforts for The Weekly Stupid: The Movie - that is, if we were actually trolling this time as well... which we aren't... But no need to take my word for it, just be on DDO at 7pm central time tomorrow evening for the world premier of DDO: The Movie.
Debate.org Moderator
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:30:25 AM
Yayyyyyyyyy..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:39:00 AM
At 12/5/2015 1:29:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Yeah, it might rival our efforts for The Weekly Stupid: The Movie - that is, if we were actually trolling this time as well... which we aren't... But no need to take my word for it, just be on DDO at 7pm central time tomorrow evening for the world premier of DDO: The Movie.

I'm organizing a coup if you don't deliver.

I'm organizing a coup even if you do deliver, but that's irrelevant.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:41:04 AM
At 12/5/2015 1:39:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/5/2015 1:29:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I'm organizing a coup if you don't deliver.

That's fair.

I'm organizing a coup even if you do deliver, but that's irrelevant.

Understandable.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 2:13:47 AM
So what are people saying about DDO: The Movie? Check out the following quotes to see exactly what people are already saying about DDO: The Movie!

"An old-fashioned charm" - Bsh1

"...A compelling plot, jokes, and graphic sexual content..." - Raisor

"Incredible special effects that are astounding and breathtaking" - Bsh1

"A profound emotional experience" - TBR

"This movie is perhaps one of the most brilliant, fascinating, well-shot, creative, and gratuitously violent films to have ever been made" - Bsh1

"...The film engrosses the audience in spectacle" - Raisor

"Not racist in any way." - Bsh1

"The most ambitious film-making venture in DDOs spectacular history." - TBR

"The film challenges the audience to answer the question "would FourTrouble really use a condom that way?" - Raisor

"A palpitant waiting audience of dozens of users....won't be disappointed." - TBR

"An engrossing plot and flawless comedic dialogue" - Raisor

"Truly a masterwork of cinematography" - Bsh1

"The blend of Old World flare with modern-day graphics creates for a spectacularly visionary product" - Bsh1

"The imabench/Airmax film is...handsome, scrupulous and unstinting....with a literalness that not even Shakespeare or Dickens were accorded in Hollywood" - TBR

"Transcends mere expression like nothing has ever done before." - Bsh1

"Sheer genius!" - Bsh1

"Such astonishing fidelity required courage" - TBR

"Imabench and Airmax dared to push for more, and the outcomes couldn't be more stupendous as a result!" - Bsh1

"Stunning design" - TBR

"Touching and emotive tail of patriotism, loyalty, greed, and unremitting bloodshed." Bsh1

"A glamour to it, a perfection, and a symmetry like Grecian art." - TBR

"Humor that packs a punch." - Bsh1

So what will you say about DDO: The Movie? Find out by watching on December 5th!!
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 2:31:48 AM
I never knew I was so quotable! The cockles of my heart have been warmed :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 2:50:52 AM

See you all then!

I'm so excited I might just torrent the movie.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 6:00:37 PM
I have to wait until 6pm?

bah humbuck. I wanna watch it nooooooooooowwwww
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:24:06 AM

What was the budge for this film?

See you all then!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:53:08 AM
At 12/6/2015 12:24:06 AM, SamStevens wrote:

What was the budge for this film?

Under 10 dollars
Debate.org Moderator
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:54:32 AM

See you all then!

6 more minutes
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:58:19 AM
At 12/6/2015 12:54:32 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

See you all then!

6 more minutes

COUNT DOWN!!!!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:58:39 AM
At 12/6/2015 12:58:19 AM, bsh1 wrote:

See you all then!

6 more minutes

COUNT DOWN!!!!

2 MORE!!!!
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:00:39 AM
At 12/6/2015 12:58:39 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:58:19 AM, bsh1 wrote:

See you all then!

6 more minutes

COUNT DOWN!!!!

2 MORE!!!!

I can't wait that long?! I'll just torrent the movie.
"Change your sig."
~YYW