DDO: The Movie

Imabench-and-Airmax
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:00:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the official thread for the December 5th premiere of DDO: The Movie

The plot of the movie, which began production as early as May of 2015 and was produced by Imabench Productions and Airmax Anonymous with a budget of $6, revolves around a spambot invasion of DDO and DDO's efforts to fight back against the invaders, while featuring several subplots involving dozens of prominent members of DDO as well.

The movie is made up of scenes taken from many different movies, which was done in order to avoid being banned on youtube for copyright infringement. This proved to be only partially successful though, as DDO: The Movie still got flagged 19 times for copyright violations and ended up getting banned in 41 countries: Algeria, Andorra, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre + Miquelon, Senegal, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, Wallis + Futuna, and Western Sahara.

Most of these countries are countries located in North or West Africa, the only major countries that this movie was banned in are Germany, Switzerland, France, and territories owned by France. The movie is still visible in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia (assuming it exists), and most other major countries that DDO"s user base hails from.

While Airmax1227 was sought for consulting and development of the movie's plot, Imabench sunk an overwhelming majority of the effort into bringing the final product we have now into fruition. Being forced to use individual scenes from different movies made developing a flowing, sensible plot for the movie far and away the most difficult aspect of this entire project, and Imabench is to be greatly commended for putting together the movie that we have for you now.

As it just so happens, today is December 5th, so we would like to take a moment to wish the happiest of birthday wishes to Bladerunner060. We at Imabench productions and Airmax Anonymous would also like to to give a shoutout to Raisor, Bsh1, and TBR for their official reviews of the movie, along with Shab-Shoral as well for his satire review of the movie.

We encourage people to comment what they thought about the movie here in this thread. With enough positive feedback from people, this could very well just be the first of many more Imabench Productions + Airmax Anonymous projects to come ;)

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:04:07 AM
Quick disclaimer that was left out of the movie and the initial post: The first reference to Frozen in the movie takes place about 12 seconds into it. Just a heads up ;)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:05:13 AM
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nac
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:08:13 AM
These two members should be banned for multiaccounting.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:10:43 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:08:13 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

There is an exception to every rule... the site moderator was consulted and explicitly gave permission to allow this exception.

If anyone else ever produces a collaborative project like the above, they may also seek an exception and possibly be given permission to create a temp-account.
Debate.org Moderator
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:14:27 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:00:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Enjoy the movie DDO!

Can you please immediately ban the multi accounters?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:15:21 AM

Beat me to it
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:23:44 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:00:37 AM, Imabench-and-Airmax wrote:
This is the official thread for the December 5th premiere of DDO: The Movie

The plot of the movie, which began production as early as May of 2015 and was produced by Imabench Productions and Airmax Anonymous with a budget of $6, revolves around a spambot invasion of DDO and DDO's efforts to fight back against the invaders, while featuring several subplots involving dozens of prominent members of DDO as well.

The movie is made up of scenes taken from many different movies, which was done in order to avoid being banned on youtube for copyright infringement. This proved to be only partially successful though, as DDO: The Movie still got flagged 19 times for copyright violations and ended up getting banned in 41 countries: Algeria, Andorra, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre + Miquelon, Senegal, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, Wallis + Futuna, and Western Sahara.

Most of these countries are countries located in North or West Africa, the only major countries that this movie was banned in are Germany, Switzerland, France, and territories owned by France. The movie is still visible in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia (assuming it exists), and most other major countries that DDO"s user base hails from.

While Airmax1227 was sought for consulting and development of the movie's plot, Imabench sunk an overwhelming majority of the effort into bringing the final product we have now into fruition. Being forced to use individual scenes from different movies made developing a flowing, sensible plot for the movie far and away the most difficult aspect of this entire project, and Imabench is to be greatly commended for putting together the movie that we have for you now.

As it just so happens, today is December 5th, so we would like to take a moment to wish the happiest of birthday wishes to Bladerunner060. We at Imabench productions and Airmax Anonymous would also like to to give a shoutout to Raisor, Bsh1, and TBR for their official reviews of the movie, along with Shab-Shoral as well for his satire review of the movie.

We encourage people to comment what they thought about the movie here in this thread. With enough positive feedback from people, this could very well just be the first of many more Imabench Productions + Airmax Anonymous projects to come ;)

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com...

Do you have the list of the cast?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:24:09 AM

LOL
I thought the exact same thing.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:25:39 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:10:43 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

There is an exception to every rule... the site moderator was consulted and explicitly gave permission to allow this exception.

If anyone else ever produces a collaborative project like the above, they may also seek an exception and possibly be given permission to create a temp-account.

Oh, I get it.
I think what you are trying to say is, that since it would be wrong to punish one user for the acts of the other, there is no fair way to know who created said multi-account.

Well played, sir.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:28:26 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:25:39 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 1:10:43 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Oh, I get it.
I think what you are trying to say is, that since it would be wrong to punish one user for the acts of the other, there is no fair way to know who created said multi-account.

Well played, sir.

Yeah pretty much I suppose.

I could do an IP check to figure out who is actually responsible for the above account, but I figured just closing the account would be sufficient for now.... and I'll be sure to lecture the guilty parties whenever I get around to it. In the meantime, enjoy the film.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:30:29 AM
Quick sig update. Hope yall are enjoying the movie so far!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:33:53 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:30:29 AM, imabench wrote:

There is a very real chance I will never get around to watching this.
However, I am sure you (and Airmax as well) have put in a lot of work, and you should be proud. It will likely be praised, and it shows a dedication to the site and its users.

I award you two mod props.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:35:33 AM

you made khaos and me friends

o I hate you
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:35:40 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:33:53 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

At least watch the first 20 minutes so that you can see the scene youre in

However, I am sure you (and Airmax as well) have put in a lot of work, and you should be proud. It will likely be praised, and it shows a dedication to the site and its users.

<3

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:37:22 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:35:33 AM, Mikal wrote:

o I hate you

I suppose we didn't want the film to be without a sense of irony
Debate.org Moderator
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:38:16 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:35:40 AM, imabench wrote:

You killed me off in the first 20 minutes?!?
I thought I was going to be the star - the main antagonist.
It was my ticket to Broadway, after I learned how to sing and how to feel emotion....

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:47:08 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:38:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 1:35:40 AM, imabench wrote:

You killed me off in the first 20 minutes?!?

No you are FEATURED in the first 20 minutes

You are suggested to have been killed off later in the movie

I thought I was going to be the star - the main antagonist.

Which part of both trailers ever once suggested that the spambots are NOT the main antagonists in this movie?....

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:49:22 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:37:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

o I hate you

Do you have a list of all the cast?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:54:16 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:49:22 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

o I hate you

Do you have a list of all the cast?

Theyre all featured in the credits at the end, there were close to 40 people featured in the movie, along with several more who aren't credited with being in the movie because they probably wouldnt approve of how I used them ;)

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:02:50 AM
At 12/6/2015 1:47:08 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/6/2015 1:38:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Which part of both trailers ever once suggested that the spambots are NOT the main antagonists in this movie?....

What part of my statements in this thread suggested I watched those? I was basing it on your asking if I could be a villain. (spoiler alert.....maybe LOL)

However, it appears you make me and Mikal friends. That is some funny sh!t right there.

I have a reason not to watch, and it has to do with me, not you.
Like I said, I wanted you to know that I applaud your effort, and frankly, am envious of your abilities. (which is part of why I won't watch it - I can't be envious of what I don't know, right?)
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:04:21 AM

o I hate you

AHAHAHA!!!!
That is hilarious.

Well played, sir, if that was your intent.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:40:10 AM
At 12/6/2015 2:04:21 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

o I hate you

AHAHAHA!!!!
That is hilarious.

Well played, sir, if that was your intent.

;D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:49:47 AM
At 12/6/2015 2:38:34 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Lived to the end.

#suckitlosers

Make sure you watch to the very end of the credits ;)

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:50:15 AM
At 12/6/2015 2:49:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Lived to the end.

#suckitlosers

I did :P I saw who you made Agent 11
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 2:57:21 AM
At 12/6/2015 2:50:15 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/6/2015 2:49:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Lived to the end.

#suckitlosers

I did :P I saw who you made Agent 11

There may or may not be a sequel called 'DDO: Rise of the Sinister Six'