Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

A modest, glitch-related proposal

Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:01:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We could just cook five annoying users per week until it's fixed, so that Juggle both loses ad revenue and they're removed from the site. That seems much more modest.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:29:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:01:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
We could just cook five annoying users per week until it's fixed, so that Juggle both loses ad revenue and they're removed from the site. That seems much more modest.

Mr ShabShoral,

At least in the kangaroo-courts of Australia, cooking people is not legal. Nonetheless, thank you for the suggestion.
Balacafa
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:58:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:29:40 AM, Zarroette wrote:

How can you guarantee that all users will abide by this?
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 9:06:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:58:32 AM, Balacafa wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:29:40 AM, Zarroette wrote:

How can you guarantee that all users will abide by this?

Generally, the good-hearted nature of DDOians would suggest most will abide by this, given the work performed for them.

If the above condition is not met, then perhaps Add-On detection, if not already implemented, could be used to see the rates of Ad-Block, and thereby restrict users (or vice versa) who use such Add-Ons.
Balacafa
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:01:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 9:06:58 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:58:32 AM, Balacafa wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:29:40 AM, Zarroette wrote:

How can you guarantee that all users will abide by this?

Generally, the good-hearted nature of DDOians would suggest most will abide by this, given the work performed for them.

But there are thousands of users on the site (possibly more). You may know that 20 - 100 people would abide by this but the majority will probably not even acknowledge this thread and your proposal.

If the above condition is not met, then perhaps Add-On detection, if not already implemented, could be used to see the rates of Ad-Block, and thereby restrict users (or vice versa) who use such Add-Ons.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 4:22:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Juggle won't even see this. They're so incredibly busy and so horribly understaffed that they can't have one of their employees devote 15 minutes per week to attend to the site. Fvcking worthless company.
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 4:33:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 4:22:29 PM, Romanii wrote:
Juggle won't even see this. They're so incredibly busy and so horribly understaffed that they can't have one of their employees devote 15 minutes per week to attend to the site. Fvcking worthless company.

Join UtherPenguin's revolution then.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 4:35:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:01:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
We could just cook five annoying users per week until it's fixed, so that Juggle both loses ad revenue and they're removed from the site. That seems much more modest.

Any good recipes?
After all, any truly modest proposal offers them.

By the way, what, exactly, is this glitch?
My work here is, finally, done.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 5:36:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 4:35:17 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:01:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
We could just cook five annoying users per week until it's fixed, so that Juggle both loses ad revenue and they're removed from the site. That seems much more modest.

Any good recipes?
After all, any truly modest proposal offers them.

By the way, what, exactly, is this glitch?

theres a glitch causing debates that have been forfeited to never get updated to the next round. Debates meant to have 2 or 3 days between rounds are now stretching into 2 or 3 WEEKS because the opponent forfeited a round, but the debate will refuse to update and let the next round begin

Its causing hell for noob-snipers
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 5:40:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 5:36:14 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/6/2015 4:35:17 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:01:45 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
We could just cook five annoying users per week until it's fixed, so that Juggle both loses ad revenue and they're removed from the site. That seems much more modest.

Any good recipes?
After all, any truly modest proposal offers them.

By the way, what, exactly, is this glitch?

theres a glitch causing debates that have been forfeited to never get updated to the next round. Debates meant to have 2 or 3 days between rounds are now stretching into 2 or 3 WEEKS because the opponent forfeited a round, but the debate will refuse to update and let the next round begin

Its causing hell for noob-snipers

Oh, that is annoying. I thought it was the ELO didn't count.
You'd think a debate website would care about ensuring debates work properly. :/
My work here is, finally, done.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 6:23:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

I would guess that the debate section is the least profitable for advertising, and the polls perhaps the most. So, considering they have yet to address poll issues that have lingered for months would make me think they are not going to jump on the debates using this leverage.

What I have pushed for before is bug tracking. It is a guess that the admins (not Airmax) have no idea of exactly what the issues are, or their priority.

Good luck, but expect nothing.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 7:36:41 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 1:01:13 PM, Balacafa wrote:
At 12/6/2015 9:06:58 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:58:32 AM, Balacafa wrote:
At 12/6/2015 8:29:40 AM, Zarroette wrote:

How can you guarantee that all users will abide by this?

Generally, the good-hearted nature of DDOians would suggest most will abide by this, given the work performed for them.

But there are thousands of users on the site (possibly more). You may know that 20 - 100 people would abide by this but the majority will probably not even acknowledge this thread and your proposal.

As epigram states: 80% of the activity here is made by 20% of the users. These 20-100 people will account for the majority of the site's activity; the actual majority's compliance is not required.


If the above condition is not met, then perhaps Add-On detection, if not already implemented, could be used to see the rates of Ad-Block, and thereby restrict users (or vice versa) who use such Add-Ons.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:16:13 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 6:23:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

I would guess that the debate section is the least profitable for advertising, and the polls perhaps the most. So, considering they have yet to address poll issues that have lingered for months would make me think they are not going to jump on the debates using this leverage.

It is unfortunate how plausible that appears.


What I have pushed for before is bug tracking. It is a guess that the admins (not Airmax) have no idea of exactly what the issues are, or their priority.

As your previous comment suggests, I suspect that not only is there no idea, but they actively don't care enough to have an idea. Of course, this is mere suspicion, rather than rigorously defended argumentation.


Good luck, but expect nothing.

Of course =)
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 8:29:18 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

Agree this is an annoying problem. It baffles me why this juggle company does not just fix the problem. Surely it can't be too hard to fix? Not sure I agree that having lots of ads on the site would be worth it though. It should be in their interests to fix the issue as the problem will be a detriment to the site if left unfixed over the long term, reducing the revenue the site generates for them.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 4:13:38 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

I feel so sorry for you; the glitch must really have ruined your noob-sniping. :-(
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 5:44:44 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 4:13:38 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

I feel so sorry for you; the glitch must really have ruined your noob-sniping. :-(

My DDO career is over :(
lannan13
Posts: 23,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.
lannan13
Posts: 23,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 6:05:34 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.

That's really unfair. I didn't realise the glitch prevented people from posting. I'm really sorry to read that. I hope you aren't penalised for it.
lannan13
Posts: 23,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 6:08:13 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 6:05:34 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.

That's really unfair. I didn't realise the glitch prevented people from posting. I'm really sorry to read that. I hope you aren't penalised for it.

That's happened in a few of my debates. Airmax has even had to reset one because of it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 6:09:07 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 6:08:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 6:05:34 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.

That's really unfair. I didn't realise the glitch prevented people from posting. I'm really sorry to read that. I hope you aren't penalised for it.

That's happened in a few of my debates. Airmax has even had to reset one because of it.

I hope this glitch is fixed soon.
lannan13
Posts: 23,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 6:10:42 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 6:09:07 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 6:08:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 6:05:34 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.

That's really unfair. I didn't realise the glitch prevented people from posting. I'm really sorry to read that. I hope you aren't penalised for it.

That's happened in a few of my debates. Airmax has even had to reset one because of it.

I hope this glitch is fixed soon.

Ditto.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 2:09:59 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 6:05:34 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:57:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:50:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/7/2015 5:47:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:\
I quite agree with you. I'm annoyed constantly seeing that I have 3 debates that have yet to update now for 3 weeks getting ready for a month. It's really annoying that I've become extremely board on this site.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I can imagine the frustration, especially if you've invested greatly in your debates (as you have appeared to have done). I'm sorry this punishing bug has struck thrice upon your debates.

The main one I'm mad about is that the site wouldn't let me post my arguments to my Vaccine debate and made me have to forfeit it and now I'm left with the annoying reminder that I forfeited a debate, because the site wouldn't let me post my argument. What sucks is that it was the last round of the debate on a handicap ruled debate which irritated me more.

That's really unfair. I didn't realise the glitch prevented people from posting. I'm really sorry to read that. I hope you aren't penalised for it.

Add another debate to the list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 2:11:49 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/6/2015 7:52:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Dear Juggle,

For DDO's user's, this "forfeit-glitch" is rather pesky. However, I understand that as a company, you're not obligated to fix -- users engage in this site without charge.

In light of this, in exchange for the fixing of this glitch, I propose that users of DDO turn-off their AdBlocks, so that your site generates extra ad-revenue, and the users are happy without a nuisance glitch.

Furthermore, if you, as a DDO user, think that this is a swell idea, please don't delay in voicing your support.

I hope this idea is of benefit and worthy of your consideration =)

Regards,

Zarroette

It's a nice idea, but I don't think Juggle gives a sh*t about this site
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:50:33 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
DDO is already a really reasonable version of "glitch hell."
There's the opinion/poll glitch (ja<x>vascript (0);)
Then there's the debate glitch (error 500/501/505)
Yay!

All that's left is forums.
No mafia would kill me.
How am I acting so calmly about it?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
famousdebater
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:34:15 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/7/2015 8:18:26 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Eventually DDO will become an unusable glitch hell; this site gains glitches/bugs day by day.

yep, literally.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy