Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards Season 2 Sign-Ups

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:06:44 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
So, in case you guys haven't noticed, season 2 of DDO House of Cards, a fanfiction by Daytona Productions, is now active and being released. Check out the series thread in my signature, where you'll find an updated episode list as the most recent post in there. However, using users who didn't sign up in the fic, like I did with this first episode of season 2, puts me in a rather precarious situation. So, I'd like to open up 16 sign-up slots. Not all have to be filled. I will use them, but it will not be in order. It will be based on my impression of you and if you're on the list when I write the episode and scene that I would like you to appear in. All who sign up should appear this season at some point, so don't worry about that.

My current thought with the sign ups, at least with a few of the slots, is to fill cabinet positions. However, I doubt I'll use this entire list for that purpose.

Also, if you already appeared in the fic, please don't sign up again. You're probably dead in the fic, and it'll make things awkward for the both of us. However, if you do sign up, I will try and make an effort to check if you made any appearances, likely minor, in season 1, and I'll see what I can do.

With all that said, let the second round of sign-ups begin!

#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:26:00 AM
It might not have been the best idea to make a signups thread for this at 1am :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:49:22 AM
At 12/8/2015 6:26:00 AM, imabench wrote:
It might not have been the best idea to make a signups thread for this at 1am :P

It honestly isn't the best idea for me to make any threads, but that hasn't stopped me yet.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 9:51:27 AM
At 12/8/2015 6:06:44 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
So, in case you guys haven't noticed, season 2 of DDO House of Cards, a fanfiction by Daytona Productions, is now active and being released. Check out the series thread in my signature, where you'll find an updated episode list as the most recent post in there. However, using users who didn't sign up in the fic, like I did with this first episode of season 2, puts me in a rather precarious situation. So, I'd like to open up 16 sign-up slots. Not all have to be filled. I will use them, but it will not be in order. It will be based on my impression of you and if you're on the list when I write the episode and scene that I would like you to appear in. All who sign up should appear this season at some point, so don't worry about that.

My current thought with the sign ups, at least with a few of the slots, is to fill cabinet positions. However, I doubt I'll use this entire list for that purpose.

Also, if you already appeared in the fic, please don't sign up again. You're probably dead in the fic, and it'll make things awkward for the both of us. However, if you do sign up, I will try and make an effort to check if you made any appearances, likely minor, in season 1, and I'll see what I can do.

1. fire_wings

I don't know know what this is but, /in
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 2:00:22 PM
At 12/8/2015 9:51:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/8/2015 6:06:44 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

1. fire_wings
2. Hayd

I don't know know what this is but, /in

Look forward to the episode! Let's go fan fic! Whoohoo!
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 2:16:35 PM
/in
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:21:42 PM
At 12/8/2015 4:41:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm still alive though :-)

And boy does that surprise me.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:29:43 PM
Can you give an abstract of this story?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:33:37 PM
At 12/8/2015 10:29:43 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

If by abstract, you mean a short synopsis, certainly.

A congressman with a pretty inflated ego and short temper is told he will get a US Cabinet position if he helps get a president elected. The president is elected, but the other end of the bargain isn't fulfilled. The congressman is now on a vendetta against the entire administration.

All the characters are portrayed by either reimaginings of DDO Users' personalities and traits, or my own twisted imagining of what the users could be like as these characters. Or, I may just have the DDO Users play living plot devices. All is fair game.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 10:34:32 PM
At 12/8/2015 10:33:37 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

A congressman with a pretty inflated ego and short temper is told he will get a US Cabinet position if he helps get a president elected. The president is elected, but the other end of the bargain isn't fulfilled. The congressman is now on a vendetta against the entire administration.

All the characters are portrayed by either reimaginings of DDO Users' personalities and traits, or my own twisted imagining of what the users could be like as these characters. Or, I may just have the DDO Users play living plot devices. All is fair game.

I guess I'll just sign up then, the fanfictions have been dying. Just make sure you get my sex correct.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:15:56 AM
/in
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:22:21 AM
At 12/8/2015 10:34:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I guess I'll just sign up then, the fanfictions have been dying. Just make sure you get my sex correct.

I'll go by what you have as your profile gender. This works out better for me, anyways. The universe of DDOHOC is kind of a sausage fest at the moment.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:24:52 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:22:21 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

I'll go by what you have as your profile gender. This works out better for me, anyways. The universe of DDOHOC is kind of a sausage fest at the moment.

I always encourage people to express their creative drive.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:25:11 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:23:19 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 12/9/2015 1:15:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
/in

Man, I have no idea what your character should be.

</sarcasm>

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:27:01 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:24:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Then I'm sure you'll appreciate what I'm thinking for you, as a firm, yet extroverted seductress who's path to power is to f*ck their way to the top.

This is a character I have been wanting to write for a long time.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:27:47 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:25:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
/in

</sarcasm>

Lol.

I knew these HTML classes would pay off eventually.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:37:27 AM
sign me up
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:40:29 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:27:47 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 12/9/2015 1:25:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
/in

</sarcasm>

Lol.

I knew these HTML classes would pay off eventually.

Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 1:56:48 AM
/in

(^:
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 3:22:57 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:27:01 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 12/9/2015 1:24:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Then I'm sure you'll appreciate what I'm thinking for you, as a firm, yet extroverted seductress who's path to power is to f*ck their way to the top.

This is a character I have been wanting to write for a long time.

Please don't.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 4:00:36 AM
At 12/9/2015 1:56:48 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
/in

(^:

Huh... I've never even considered you for a character. Idk how I'd write you.
#FeeltheFreezerBern