Jump to topic:

Worsening Glitch

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:15:48 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
So I came online today to see if Famousdebater responded to my debate and I came across a 501 error. I thought to myself it's just that one debate, but sure enough it happens if I try to access any of my debates. Then I tried to go to the debate page and there was another 501 error. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:21:23 PM
Now I can't even access my profile.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:29:54 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:28:14 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Oh dear. It would appear I have the same problems.

Things are getting worse I fear.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:37:34 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:15:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
So I came online today to see if Famousdebater responded to my debate and I came across a 501 error. I thought to myself it's just that one debate, but sure enough it happens if I try to access any of my debates. Then I tried to go to the debate page and there was another 501 error. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me?

Yup. 505.

Now... As radical a propitiation as this may be, this may be a good thing. It is broken. Just plan broken. They are going to have to look at this issue, so, perhaps they will address the other issues.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:38:03 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:21:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Yea, profile, same thing.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:39:08 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:37:34 PM, TBR wrote:

Yup. 505.

Now... As radical a propitiation as this may be, this may be a good thing. It is broken. Just plan broken. They are going to have to look at this issue, so, perhaps they will address the other issues.

That's true, but if I have to forfeit my debates...

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:40:11 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:38:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/8/2015 6:21:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Yea, profile, same thing.

Yeah I know another member on this site who's had this problem for almost a year. He's still here though I don't know how he continues to debate if he can't view them.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:45:04 PM
I'm using my phone, and everything is working fine. I'm able to access everything..

Try to refresh the page a few times, that usually helps, or try switching to the mobile version.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:46:37 PM
Have you tried refreshing the page? The first time I tried going to my debate I got that error but on the second attempt everything was fine.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 6:47:17 PM
Okay....so since I posted that, now I can't access anyone's profile. I just get the "Oops, this is awkward". But still the same, refresh the page a few times.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:03:57 PM
I get a 511 and am unable to view profiles, debates, or even add comments on polls. It has indeed been getting worse throughout the day.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:31:35 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:03:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
I get a 511 and am unable to view profiles, debates, or even add comments on polls. It has indeed been getting worse throughout the day.

Exactly. I was able to do everything in the morning, but then this popped up.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:38:41 PM

+1

I've got my response ready in a word document but I can't post my response.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:41:23 PM

This is what I see: https://docs.google.com...
John Galsworthy
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:42:27 PM
I got a 500 error when I tried to access my debate.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:42:47 PM
MY WORLD IS SHaTTERING WITHOUT DDO!!!!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:43:39 PM
I CAN't DO OPINIONS, FORUMS, AND NOW DEBATES?
OUTRAGE!
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:45:28 PM
Soon forums will shut down as well.
Then what can you do?
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:45:39 PM
No mafia would kill me.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:48:28 PM

Jesus Christ this site is crumbling. The forums are probably next.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:50:03 PM
At 12/8/2015 6:45:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I'm using my phone, and everything is working fine. I'm able to access everything..

Try to refresh the page a few times, that usually helps, or try switching to the mobile version.

I use mobile, doesn't work for me.

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:51:03 PM

Just as I say that it works.

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:54:17 PM

Can't access debates, but my profile is fine... :/
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:54:18 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:51:03 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

Just as I say that it works.

And now, it doesn't work again.

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:55:20 PM

Error 500, to be specific.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:59:43 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:41:23 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Yeah I got the same thing.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:14:51 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:59:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'll try and post my round for the debate as soon as it works.
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:28:45 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:14:51 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later. I would like to finish it before I go on break.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:30:01 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:28:45 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 8:14:51 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later. I would like to finish it before I go on break.

I would like to post within the next 2 days to avoid a forfeit, which will cause the ff glitch which will then mean that we'll have to reset again.
John Galsworthy