Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

The extreme stability of debate.org

lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:02:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

Sorry, technicians are out until New Years.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:12:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:02:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

Sorry, technicians are out until New Years.

They're probably too busy parting at late night 3 times a week; they happen to have almost no time to manage the site.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:13:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:12:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:02:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

Sorry, technicians are out until New Years.

They're probably too busy parting at late night 3 times a week; they happen to have almost no time to manage the site.

They have other sites to run as well not just DDO.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:19:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:13:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:12:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:02:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

Sorry, technicians are out until New Years.

They're probably too busy parting at late night 3 times a week; they happen to have almost no time to manage the site.

They have other sites to run as well not just DDO.

Still, they update DDO like once a year. The updates are just simple bug fixes recently; nothing too major.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:23:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?

It's been occuring to me all day.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
KingofEverything
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:24:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

That's right! Let's continue these threads and catch Juggle's attention!
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:28:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:23:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?

It's been occuring to me all day.

I'm talking about the instability of the site. It's been a recurring problem for almost half a year.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:29:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?

I just came on at this time, it wasn't there yesterday.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:42:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:29:29 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?

I just came on at this time, it wasn't there yesterday.

I'm talking about the instability of the site. It's been a recurring problem for almost half a year.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 12:11:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2015 11:28:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:23:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:22:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:01:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://prntscr.com...

And this is just occurring to you now?

It's been occuring to me all day.

I'm talking about the instability of the site. It's been a recurring problem for almost half a year.

Oh that? Yeah.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer