Jump to topic:

Glitches

Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:20:16 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
What I'm failing to comprehend is why exactly all of these glitches just came at once and why they are so major.

One day the forfeit glitch comes in; the next day we can't access debates; the next we can't access debates, our profiles and any part of the site other than forums.
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:27:22 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:20:16 PM, Balacafa wrote:
What I'm failing to comprehend is why exactly all of these glitches just came at once and why they are so major.

One day the forfeit glitch comes in; the next day we can't access debates; the next we can't access debates, our profiles and any part of the site other than forums.

Yeah. It makes me worried about what's to come in this site. I bet the forums are next.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:33:53 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:27:22 PM, KingofEverything wrote:

Yeah. It makes me worried about what's to come in this site. I bet the forums are next.

If the forums glitch then there is nothing left to ddo and I'll probably leave.
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:35:00 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:33:53 PM, Balacafa wrote:

Yeah.

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:41:42 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:35:00 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:33:53 PM, Balacafa wrote:

Yeah.

I may as well make a complaint thread about forum glitches now because it is inevitable.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:42:45 PM
This "unexpected error" glitch is getting on my nerves. Juggle is a fvcking worthless company, and whoever runs it is incompetent trash.
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:43:57 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:42:45 PM, Romanii wrote:
This "unexpected error" glitch is getting on my nerves. Juggle is a fvcking worthless company, and whoever runs it is incompetent trash.

I hope the swear filter had a fuucking glitch.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:44:24 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:43:57 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 12/8/2015 11:42:45 PM, Romanii wrote:

I hope the swear filter had a fuucking glitch.

*Has god dammit.