Jump to topic:

1 month DDO glitch

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:25:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It appears that the glitch is now 1 month old. I wonder how long other glitches will last? And what more is to come?
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Balacafa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:30:46 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:25:49 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
It appears that the glitch is now 1 month old. I wonder how long other glitches will last? And what more is to come?

+1
Nonsense
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 12:08:28 AM

I'm disgusted at your attitude. People like you are so vile, you seek to not just discriminate against but outright exterminate glitches. As if they are lesser beings, as if they are somehow less deserving of being in the site's coding than the other parts of it.
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 12:09:56 AM
At 12/9/2015 12:08:28 AM, Nonsense wrote:

I'm disgusted at your attitude. People like you are so vile, you seek to not just discriminate against but outright exterminate glitches. As if they are lesser beings, as if they are somehow less deserving of being in the site's coding than the other parts of it.

Let's start a debate. Glitches have rights. Oh right, the glitches.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW