Jump to topic:

Thank you, Juggle, for fixing a glitch

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:40:55 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I would like to take this moment to thank you, Juggle, for fixing a glitch which hampered this site. Despite all the bitter complaints and insults, in regards to other glitches, I request that you ignore the spoiled children, and take this moment to realise that someone appreciates your work, especially since I don't pay for this site. Further ignore the impatience; I'm sure these spoiled children don't realise that fingers cannot simply be clicked and glitches disappear. As you know, it takes time and effort to fix these things.

Once again, thank you for fixing a glitch =)
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:42:42 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:40:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
I would like to take this moment to thank you, Juggle, for fixing a glitch which hampered this site. Despite all the bitter complaints and insults, in regards to other glitches, I request that you ignore the spoiled children, and take this moment to realise that someone appreciates your work, especially since I don't pay for this site. Further ignore the impatience; I'm sure these spoiled children don't realise that fingers cannot simply be clicked and glitches disappear. As you know, it takes time and effort to fix these things.

Yeaaah, now let's go back to noobsniping people for more wins!
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:43:23 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:42:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Yeaaah, now let's go back to noobsniping people for more wins!

You're a mind-reader =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:45:32 PM

Stop sucking Juggle's dick.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 8:47:09 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:45:32 PM, Wylted wrote:

Don't be so crude.
Nonsense
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 9:48:17 PM
At 12/9/2015 8:47:09 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Don't be so crude.

It's your role as a woman in this non feminist world.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 9:51:56 PM
At 12/9/2015 9:48:17 PM, Nonsense wrote:

Don't be so crude.

> Women are either complete slaves to men or feminist, man-hating abominations

Hurr durr look at my convincing false dichotomy hurr durr.
Nonsense
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 9:53:38 PM
At 12/9/2015 9:51:56 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Don't be so crude.

>Men are either cavemen with high muscle tone and sex drive or they are closet homosexual beta males who will only end up wiht ugly beta women.

Hurr durr
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 9:56:26 PM
At 12/9/2015 9:53:38 PM, Nonsense wrote:

Don't be so crude.

>Men are either cavemen with high muscle tone and sex drive or they are closet homosexual beta males who will only end up wiht ugly beta women.

Hurr durr

> Doesn't realise that I'm mocking his implied false dichotomy, in that I'm not purporting my own

You're the only one Hurr-durr-ing here, Mr Hurr Durr.
Nonsense
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 9:57:27 PM
At 12/9/2015 9:56:26 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Comebacks as intellectual as your world view. At least you're consistent.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 11:01:50 PM

Wow how magnanimous. However, they only did their job. Very slowly at that.

This site is not free. We, the users, are the only value of the site. Our content is the only engine to bring in advertising dollars.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 11:19:41 PM
At 12/9/2015 9:56:26 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/9/2015 9:53:38 PM, Nonsense wrote:

Don't be so crude.

Hurr durr

> Doesn't realise that I'm mocking his implied false dichotomy, in that I'm not purporting my own

Hurr durr hurhurhur!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:15:56 AM
At 12/9/2015 11:01:50 PM, TBR wrote:

Wow how magnanimous. However, they only did their job. Very slowly at that.

This site is not free. We, the users, are the only value of the site. Our content is the only engine to bring in advertising dollars.

IKR. Seriously... this isn't something we need to be thanking Juggle for. We do more for Juggle than Juggle does for us, lol. Ideally, they would be paying us back by actively aiming to upgrade the site and make it better, but forget that -- they're not even maintaining the site's basic functionality, which is pathetic. The home page is sh!t. The search bar is sh!t. The polls are sh!t. The random HTTP 500 errors that randomly plague the site are sh!t. I don't understand why Zarroette is so intent on calling me "spoiled" for telling Juggle it is doing a terrible job as the owner of this site ... especially since she called the lack of glitch-fixing "pathetic" like yesterday, lmao.