YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:40:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Read this thread:

http://www.debate.org...

The thread explains why things are the way they are, in the GOP now. It's something I think you all have a right to know, and it's stuff that some of it is said, but most of it is not.

The thread specifically discusses historical popular and electoral trends in the GOP (how people have voted the way they do, and why they do it); and puts Trump's campaign in historical context.

As I have now read over everything I wrote (in like 35 minutes or so), I realize I should have edited it. That being the case, if there are any questions you have, please ask and I will do my best to answer them.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 12:41:32 AM
Yeah, I read it already. I thought it was a good analysis. Not really anything I could add to what you said or ask you to clarify though, since our thoughts aren't too far apart on it.
Nonsense
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 1:08:24 AM
At 12/10/2015 12:40:03 AM, YYW wrote:
Trump isn't the least popular candidate but he's by no means a threat. He literally stands no chance of winning, be it out of the Republican candidates or out of all of them. I'd say he gets fourth most votes at the very best, eighth at worst.

He's the perfect example of mediocre.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 1:11:05 AM
Yeah I did disagree with the conclusion he'd win the primary, that is outlandish, and it's the same thought people had about Rudy Giuliani, but I agreed with a lot of the rest.