Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Shout out to some of my favorite voters

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 10:46:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I would like to make a shout out to the following members: YYW, FourTrouble, Thett3, and Bsh1.
I know voting standards have been a big issue of debate, and that might have driven people away from voting. I personally like the voting standards the way they are however, and think in a perfect world where people voted all the time like the above members do, this site would be twice as good as I already think it is.
These members take time out of their busy day (maybe it"s not busy, IDK, but they could be doing other things like playing video games or something either way) to read a debate in its entirety. Further, they provide helpful feedback in their RFD"s, rather than just outlining why someone won or lost. Isn"t that the most important part of the RFD? To me it is. You should be always looking to improve, and these members have both the experience and the intelligence to drop a really good guideline for improvement. I feel like sometimes these votes go unnoticed or unappreciated, and I 100% think each of these deserve more than a shout out. I wish there was something more that I could do to let you know that you"re votes on the site are appreciated, and do not go un-noticed. I realize some of these RFD"s can take over an hour to make, and that is a lot to commit to helping someone for free. You are all hall of famers in my book. Thanks!

I know there are other quality voters out there, these are just the few I have been exposed to recently.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227