Jump to topic:

Any one want to debate a Smoking Ban?

TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 12:17:08 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
So I'm really interested in going con in a debate on a smoking ban. I'm polling to see who would be interested in going PRO on it. The debate would be 5 rounds, with a winner select all standard. If you're interested, let me know in the comments.
kingkd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:03:59 AM
At 12/13/2015 12:17:08 AM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
So I'm really interested in going con in a debate on a smoking ban. I'm polling to see who would be interested in going PRO on it. The debate would be 5 rounds, with a winner select all standard. If you're interested, let me know in the comments.

Yep
The Constitution is just a damn piece of paper
-Barack Obama
"I actually support ...the Spanish inquisition, the murder of natives and so much more."
airmax1227
"Water is wet."
airmax1227
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:44:15 AM
At 12/13/2015 12:17:08 AM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:

I'm Con too :P Maybe I could do Pro, I dunno
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 6:49:16 AM
I feel like the First DDO Census Debate was a month ahead of it's time. Too bad Drug Legalization was already done, or Smoking Ban would have been my pick for this month.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --