Jump to topic:

Hi

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 8:59:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I can see that there is an election going on. I don't plan on voting since I haven't been very active in the last 4 months and I only know that bsh is running.

What have I missed? Has Juggle sold the website to aliens? Did Airmax get dethroned and replaced by a humanoid dolphin that has his memory? And has the fine people from the DDO Elite revealed themselves?

I'm joking about those questions, so feel free to answer them. I would like to know what I have missed in these four months though, as I only showed up during the Canadian Election. For those who joined in my absence, I am Darth Kirones, Sith Sympathizer and recovering sarcasm addict. I like pugs and jedi being slaughtered. Do not question me on how I chose "Kirones" as my sith title or I will do absolutely nothing about it because this is a website. (How f*cking crazy do you think I am?)

tl;dr: I'M BACK! And I plan on staying.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:06:16 PM
At 12/13/2015 8:59:56 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I can see that there is an election going on. I don't plan on voting since I haven't been very active in the last 4 months and I only know that bsh is running.

What have I missed? Has Juggle sold the website to aliens? Did Airmax get dethroned and replaced by a humanoid dolphin that has his memory? And has the fine people from the DDO Elite revealed themselves?

I'm joking about those questions, so feel free to answer them. I would like to know what I have missed in these four months though, as I only showed up during the Canadian Election. For those who joined in my absence, I am Darth Kirones, Sith Sympathizer and recovering sarcasm addict. I like pugs and jedi being slaughtered. Do not question me on how I chose "Kirones" as my sith title or I will do absolutely nothing about it because this is a website. (How f*cking crazy do you think I am?)

MIrza got banned (don't know if temoprarily

-Election is a stalemate between Wylted and Bsh1 (Bsh1 barely having a lead)

- After a bloodless coup, I have now taken firm control over the history forum.

- vi_spex de activiated

- This new troll claiming to be juggle is occasionally spamming the polls and forums

- After next week, the History Forum will peacefully annex the Health Forum. THen carry on to absorb the entertainment forum.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:10:26 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:06:16 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Well, can't say that I am sad. He made us international users look bad, but was a ban really necessary? Did he get that bad?
Wow. Wylted ran for pres?
So what should I adress you as now? God-King UtherPenguin of the History Forum?
- vi_spex de activiated
Ok.
- This new troll claiming to be juggle is occasionally spamming the polls and forums
Sounds like fun.
- After next week, the History Forum will peacefully annex the Health Forum. THen carry on to absorb the entertainment forum.
Imperialism: Forum Edition
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:13:55 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:10:26 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

Well, can't say that I am sad. He made us international users look bad, but was a ban really necessary? Did he get that bad?
He made a negative call-out to bsh1, that's all I remember

I'm still deciding on whether to choose the term Kaiser OR fUHRER

Change of plans, entertainment forum will collapse first, then the Health forum, afterwards a winter invasion of the Religious forum.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:16:07 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:13:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

He made a negative call-out to bsh1, that's all I remember
Geez. Was the ban justified then?
I'm still deciding on whether to choose the term Kaiser OR fUHRER
Kaiser sounds better.
Change of plans, entertainment forum will collapse first, then the Health forum, afterwards a winter invasion of the Religious forum.
Remember to pack winter clothing.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:27:11 PM

Uther is just making assumptions (in this post and the next one) but isn't actually informed to any degree about this.

Mirza had displayed less than ideal conduct lately, and he seemed to be going down the path that might lead to a ban, but he wasn't banned. He had grown bored of the site and requested that I close his account, after he deactivated it. So Mirza left the site on his own accord, and I closed his account per his request.
Debate.org Moderator
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:28:07 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:27:11 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Uther is just making assumptions (in this post and the next one) but isn't actually informed to any degree about this.

Mirza had displayed less than ideal conduct lately, and he seemed to be going down the path that might lead to a ban, but he wasn't banned. He had grown bored of the site and requested that I close his account, after he deactivated it. So Mirza left the site on his own accord, and I closed his account per his request.
Thanks for the clarification.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:29:47 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:28:07 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

No problem, and welcome back.
Debate.org Moderator
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:30:32 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:29:47 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/13/2015 9:28:07 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

No problem, and welcome back.

Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:52:59 PM

Really? So it had nothing to do with the callout thread?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:10:46 PM
At 12/13/2015 9:52:59 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Really? So it had nothing to do with the callout thread?

The rules regarding "call out threads" don't apply in the same way towards elected officials or moderators. While Mirza's conduct was far from ideal (and we likely would have had a discussion about it at some point - but that point became moot by his decision to leave) the fact that he made a thread to voice complaints about a president, is not in itself a violation of any kind. As for some other conduct he displayed, that might be an issue, but again is moot due to the decision he made to leave and have me close his account.
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:14:21 PM
Welcome back.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:15:13 PM
At 12/13/2015 10:14:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back.

Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:29:54 PM

Welcome back fellow DDO'er.

Is DDD still active?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:31:45 PM
At 12/13/2015 10:29:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Welcome back fellow DDO'er.

Is DDD still active?
He's coming back. I will likely debate him in mid January after the winter break. That is at least what we are hoping.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 10:59:42 PM

Pretty much the entire site is broken, especially the polls, and Juggle doesn't feel like fixing it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:27:51 PM
Welcome back, finally someone who realizes the power of the dark side and that the jedi were moral, strategic, and theocratic fools. My sith name i better though.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:55:49 PM
At 12/13/2015 11:27:51 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Welcome back, finally someone who realizes the power of the dark side and that the jedi were moral, strategic, and theocratic fools. My sith name i better though.

Let the hate flow through you!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:59:27 PM
At 12/13/2015 11:55:49 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 12/13/2015 11:27:51 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

Let the hate flow through you!

Let the rage power you!
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT