Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Proposal

imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:15:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Yeah thats easy to say for someone who hasnt already had 7 of them
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:18:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:15:46 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Yeah thats easy to say for someone who hasnt already had 7 of them

You keep changing the number. Is it 7 or 11 or 14 or ...
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:18:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

No. People should just get their sh!t together. It's like a virus of vitriol and stupidity infected like 14 different users.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:19:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:18:52 AM, Cermank wrote:
Proposal

We should all watch that movie and discuss how dumb it was

the one with Sandra Bullock?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:20:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:19:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:18:52 AM, Cermank wrote:
Proposal

We should all watch that movie and discuss how dumb it was

the one with Sandra Bullock?

No the one with Ryan Reynolds...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:22:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should PERMA-ban everyone on the site forever for opposing dER fuHRER/iL dUCE/tHu Emprah/Darklord Bsh1 by voting against him in electurn.

^Correction
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:23:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:19:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:18:52 AM, Cermank wrote:
Proposal

We should all watch that movie and discuss how dumb it was

the one with Sandra Bullock?

Yeah. Like seriously? They literally got together because people are sicker for a happy ending. They couldn't live together at all. She was bossy,dominating to a fault and he deserved better
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:24:56 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Why is everyone losing their collective sh1t? As best as I have seen, there was ONE user that was completely out of line tonight, perhaps two.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:27:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:23:02 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:19:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:18:52 AM, Cermank wrote:
Proposal

We should all watch that movie and discuss how dumb it was

the one with Sandra Bullock?

Yeah. Like seriously? They literally got together because people are sicker for a happy ending. They couldn't live together at all. She was bossy,dominating to a fault and he deserved better

That was bait for the Sequel: The Divorce
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:47:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:24:56 AM, TBR wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Why is everyone losing their collective *censored*? As best as I have seen, there was ONE user that was completely out of line tonight, perhaps two.

Please inform, who? I haven't found one. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
kingkd
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:47:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 5:47:32 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:24:56 AM, TBR wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Why is everyone losing their collective *censored*? As best as I have seen, there was ONE user that was completely out of line tonight, perhaps two.

Please inform, who? I haven't found one. :P

Why is everyone so mad nothing even happened
The Constitution is just a damn piece of paper
-Barack Obama
"I actually support ...the Spanish inquisition, the murder of natives and so much more."
airmax1227
"Water is wet."
airmax1227
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:59:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 1:47:33 PM, kingkd wrote:
At 12/14/2015 5:47:32 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:24:56 AM, TBR wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:14:46 AM, Romanii wrote:
Airmax should temp-ban everyone on the site for 24 hours

Why is everyone losing their collective *censored*? As best as I have seen, there was ONE user that was completely out of line tonight, perhaps two.

Please inform, who? I haven't found one. :P

Why is everyone so mad nothing even happened

Drama. You have to dig through threads -- or, rather, be there when it happens -- to really understand it all. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW