Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

DDO: The Movie, Human Rights Violations

Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best." Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...

Doesn't that just annoy you?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:40:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 10:34:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I'm glad somebody saw this. I was hoping all of he necroposted threads and presidential drama wouldn't drown out a half-decent joke.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:43:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 10:40:18 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:34:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I'm glad somebody saw this. I was hoping all of he necroposted threads and presidential drama wouldn't drown out a half-decent joke.

http://hectormadrigal.com...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 11:15:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 10:43:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:40:18 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:34:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I'm glad somebody saw this. I was hoping all of he necroposted threads and presidential drama wouldn't drown out a half-decent joke.

http://hectormadrigal.com...

That's pretty much me any time anyone responds to me in any way.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:02:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Bump because spam
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 1:27:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best." Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

1) triangle.128k
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...


Doesn't that just annoy you?

They are ISIS in terms of human rights, abolish Imabench productions!!!
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:15:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 1:27:43 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best." Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

1) triangle.128k
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...


Doesn't that just annoy you?

They are ISIS in terms of human rights, abolish Imabench productions!!!

That's exactly what the Fox News article started with.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:51:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

We at Imabench productions have not violated any of the admittedly lax movie regulations of DDO that allowed us to film the movie. 60% of everything we did was 80% legal at the least, and we deny any humanitarian violations

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

To be fair, Hitler did set the bar of human rights violations impossibly high for any single corporation to match/achieve...

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best."

Some of their performances WERE half-assed at best.... JMK had ONE LINE in the film and he still managed to f*ck it up no matter how many takes we shot.

Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Thats because Airmax was going through radiation treatments... He got cancer from the recent election... We therefore had to replace him towards the end of the movie otherwise people would suggest that we here at Imabench Productions somehow gave Airmax cancer.....

And we would NEVER...... Give AIRMAX..... Cancer....

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

No legitimate news source has any evidence to prove that we somehow stole clip-

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

Ok there are not MULTIPLE legitimate news sources that have any evidence to prove we somehow stole clips from other movies

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

Youve found my one weakness, my inability to turn down signing my name on something on the internet....

1) Imabench
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...

Doesn't that just annoy you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:57:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:53:51 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will join this crusade!

As always, I stand by my Ennie. I too shall join !
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:58:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:57:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/15/2015 2:53:51 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will join this crusade!

As always, I stand by my Ennie. I too shall join !

Together, we are unstoppable!
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 3:08:06 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:51:44 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

We at Imabench productions have not violated any of the admittedly lax movie regulations of DDO that allowed us to film the movie. 60% of everything we did was 80% legal at the least, and we deny any humanitarian violations

I'm about 3 and a half steps closer to being 1 step from kicking your legal arguments up the butt and around the corner.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

To be fair, Hitler did set the bar of human rights violations impossibly high for any single corporation to match/achieve...

Do you want a medal?

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best."

Some of their performances WERE half-assed at best.... JMK had ONE LINE in the film and he still managed to f*ck it up no matter how many takes we shot.

JMK doesn't count. That the natural state of him.

Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Thats because Airmax was going through radiation treatments... He got cancer from the recent election... We therefore had to replace him towards the end of the movie otherwise people would suggest that we here at Imabench Productions somehow gave Airmax cancer.....

And we would NEVER...... Give AIRMAX..... Cancer....

Yeah, would've put you at the level of Satan.

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

No legitimate news source has any evidence to prove that we somehow stole clip-

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

Ok there are not MULTIPLE legitimate news sources that have any evidence to prove we somehow stole clips from other movies

Oh, I can get more. Don't test my power.

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

Youve found my one weakness, my inability to turn down signing my name on something on the internet....

Fortunately for you, the petition is actually a petition of apathy. I mean, basically the petition is to say you don't care that you're committing these atrocities. If you don't skim over the fine print, you can see that.

1) Imabench
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...

Doesn't that just annoy you?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 3:19:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 3:08:06 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/15/2015 2:51:44 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

We at Imabench productions have not violated any of the admittedly lax movie regulations of DDO that allowed us to film the movie. 60% of everything we did was 80% legal at the least, and we deny any humanitarian violations

I'm about 3 and a half steps closer to being 1 step from kicking your legal arguments up the butt and around the corner.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

To be fair, Hitler did set the bar of human rights violations impossibly high for any single corporation to match/achieve...

Do you want a medal?

It would be nice to have a medal in SOMETHING so yes

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best."

Some of their performances WERE half-assed at best.... JMK had ONE LINE in the film and he still managed to f*ck it up no matter how many takes we shot.

JMK doesn't count. That the natural state of him.

fair point

Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Thats because Airmax was going through radiation treatments... He got cancer from the recent election... We therefore had to replace him towards the end of the movie otherwise people would suggest that we here at Imabench Productions somehow gave Airmax cancer.....

And we would NEVER...... Give AIRMAX..... Cancer....

Yeah, would've put you at the level of Satan.

How DARE you insult the very good name of Satan by claiming he would be willing to give Airmax Cancer.....

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

No legitimate news source has any evidence to prove that we somehow stole clip-

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

Ok there are not MULTIPLE legitimate news sources that have any evidence to prove we somehow stole clips from other movies

Oh, I can get more. Don't test my power.

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

Youve found my one weakness, my inability to turn down signing my name on something on the internet....

Fortunately for you, the petition is actually a petition of apathy. I mean, basically the petition is to say you don't care that you're committing these atrocities.

Oh okay then I have no problem signing it now

If you don't skim over the fine print, you can see that.

1) Imabench
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...

Doesn't that just annoy you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 3:26:55 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 3:19:31 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/15/2015 3:08:06 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/15/2015 2:51:44 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/14/2015 10:09:57 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I found this article online while browsing CNN, which I do all the time. I found this article: http://tinyurl.com...

It turns out that Imabench Productions has been using the recent election to mask any attention to his movie. As it turns out, Imabench was underpaying his actors by a lot. The actors listed in the credits aren't even all the actors. Hundreds of extras played in the movie, but they weren't even paid just because they didn't have speaking parts.

We at Imabench productions have not violated any of the admittedly lax movie regulations of DDO that allowed us to film the movie. 60% of everything we did was 80% legal at the least, and we deny any humanitarian violations

I'm about 3 and a half steps closer to being 1 step from kicking your legal arguments up the butt and around the corner.

This is being labeled by CNN as the biggest human rights violation since Adolf Hitler was born.

To be fair, Hitler did set the bar of human rights violations impossibly high for any single corporation to match/achieve...

Do you want a medal?

It would be nice to have a medal in SOMETHING so yes

http://fanreact.com...

Almost as good.

Even past the pay issues, some of the actors were replaced almost immediately after being the movie for what Imabench described as a performance that was "half-assed at best."

Some of their performances WERE half-assed at best.... JMK had ONE LINE in the film and he still managed to f*ck it up no matter how many takes we shot.

JMK doesn't count. That the natural state of him.

fair point

Even Airmax, despite his involvement in the movie as a producer, was replaced by a man who looked nothing like him by the end of the movie.

Thats because Airmax was going through radiation treatments... He got cancer from the recent election... We therefore had to replace him towards the end of the movie otherwise people would suggest that we here at Imabench Productions somehow gave Airmax cancer.....

And we would NEVER...... Give AIRMAX..... Cancer....

Yeah, would've put you at the level of Satan.

How DARE you insult the very good name of Satan by claiming he would be willing to give Airmax Cancer.....

Oncoming roomed with Satan for a few months. Apparently, Satan gives so few craps, he doesn't even flush the toilet. I'm pretty sure he would just accidentally drop cancer on Airmax.

Perhaps worst of all, Imabench got away with stealing intellectual property. People may have noticed that some of the scenes in DDO: The Movie are similar to other movies such as The Patriot, Mulan, and Inglorious Bastards. It has been claimed that, in fact, Imabench stole these clips to use in his own movie.

No legitimate news source has any evidence to prove that we somehow stole clip-

By Fox News even: http://tinyurl.com...

Ok there are not MULTIPLE legitimate news sources that have any evidence to prove we somehow stole clips from other movies

Oh, I can get more. Don't test my power.

That's probably the most credible thing you're going to read in your life.

My question is are we going to stand for this atrocity on DDO? If you say yes, sign below:

Youve found my one weakness, my inability to turn down signing my name on something on the internet....

Fortunately for you, the petition is actually a petition of apathy. I mean, basically the petition is to say you don't care that you're committing these atrocities.

Oh okay then I have no problem signing it now

Yeah, just thought I'd make you feel better about it. Now I wonder how people will react when they find out that some of the numbers are missing.

If you don't skim over the fine print, you can see that.

1) Imabench
2)
3)
4)
5)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
Cont...

Doesn't that just annoy you?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:58:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Bump again.

Geez, this thing keeps getting buried faster than Russel Brand's career.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 9:19:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 3:26:55 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Yeah, just thought I'd make you feel better about it. Now I wonder how people will react when they find out that some of the numbers are missing.

....6, 17, and 21. You demonic b*tch.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 9:20:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 9:19:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/15/2015 3:26:55 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Yeah, just thought I'd make you feel better about it. Now I wonder how people will react when they find out that some of the numbers are missing.

....6, 17, and 21. You demonic b*tch.

I try ;)
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 9:55:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 9:20:51 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/15/2015 9:19:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/15/2015 3:26:55 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Yeah, just thought I'd make you feel better about it. Now I wonder how people will react when they find out that some of the numbers are missing.

....6, 17, and 21. You demonic b*tch.

I try ;)

....13 is also missing. I hate you so much right now...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 10:24:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 9:55:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/15/2015 9:20:51 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/15/2015 9:19:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/15/2015 3:26:55 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Yeah, just thought I'd make you feel better about it. Now I wonder how people will react when they find out that some of the numbers are missing.

....6, 17, and 21. You demonic b*tch.

I try ;)

....13 is also missing. I hate you so much right now...

I know don't mean that. You still love me.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9