Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Abolitionism, Redux

YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:43:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We must abolish bleu cheese. Bleu cheese has the ability to exercize soft power which could lead to the destruction of DDO. Therefore it must be abolished.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:43:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We must abolish YYW, because YYW has the capacity to exercise soft power, and that will lead to the destruction of DDO.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:43:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We must abolish moderation, because moderation has the ability to use soft power, and therefore will destroy DDO.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:44:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We must abolish DDO, because DDO has the capacity to exercise soft power, and therefore destroy DDO!
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:48:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
#fightnazibluecheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,768
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:50:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Democracy= Election
Election=Arguing
Arguing=Everyone Sad :(

Totalitarianism= No Election
No Election= No Arguing
No Arguing= No one sad

Therefore, Let's replace the presidency with a dictatorship :D
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:51:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:50:27 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Democracy= Election
Election=Arguing
Arguing=Everyone Sad :(


Totalitarianism= No Election
No Election= No Arguing
No Arguing= No one sad

Therefore, Let's replace the presidency with a dictatorship :D

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:51:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:50:52 AM, spacetime wrote:
Go to drunk. You're bed.

I'm not drunk...

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
spacetime
Posts: 449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:51:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:51:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:50:52 AM, spacetime wrote:
Go to drunk. You're bed.

I'm not drunk...

#fightnazibleucheese

I did not say you're drunk. I said you're bed.
Call me King Pootie Tang.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:52:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:43:37 AM, YYW wrote:
We must abolish YYW, because YYW has the capacity to exercise soft power, and that will lead to the destruction of DDO.

I think I can get on board with that:P
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:52:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:51:42 AM, spacetime wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:51:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:50:52 AM, spacetime wrote:
Go to drunk. You're bed.

I'm not drunk...

#fightnazibleucheese

I did not say you're drunk. I said you're bed.

#irony
#playingalong
#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:52:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:52:34 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:43:37 AM, YYW wrote:
We must abolish YYW, because YYW has the capacity to exercise soft power, and that will lead to the destruction of DDO.

I think I can get on board with that:P

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:53:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:52:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:52:34 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:43:37 AM, YYW wrote:
We must abolish YYW, because YYW has the capacity to exercise soft power, and that will lead to the destruction of DDO.

I think I can get on board with that:P


#fightnazibleucheese

Yeah, I can definitely get on board with it.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:53:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:53:25 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:52:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:52:34 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:43:37 AM, YYW wrote:
We must abolish YYW, because YYW has the capacity to exercise soft power, and that will lead to the destruction of DDO.

I think I can get on board with that:P


#fightnazibleucheese

Yeah, I can definitely get on board with it.

Yup

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:56:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
OMG GUYS I FEEL SO OPPRESSED BECAUSE THE PRESIDENCY EXISTS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OTHER THAN TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

ARGHHSHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!@!@$@ #R!#$GRFQERF WRTBHWRTFVoajdsfajndicjnq;erjfn;rkdn;sdjbfpi3hb 1

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:58:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 4:56:41 AM, YYW wrote:
OMG GUYS I FEEL SO OPPRESSED BECAUSE THE PRESIDENCY EXISTS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OTHER THAN TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

ARGHHSHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!@!@$@ #R!#$GRFQERF WRTBHWRTFVoajdsfajndicjnq;erjfn;rkdn;sdjbfpi3hb 1


#fightnazibleucheese

#fightnazibleucheesewithlemons
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:01:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Method to viva la revolution:

1. Identify arbitrary thing you don't like
2. b!tch about it
3. blame the thing for all your problems
4. burn it at the stake

#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:05:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 5:01:45 AM, YYW wrote:
Method to viva la revolution:

1. Identify arbitrary thing you don't like
2. b!tch about it
3. blame the thing for all your problems
4. burn it at the stake

#fightnazibleucheese

https://www.youtube.com...
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:05:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:07:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:16:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
#thestruggleisreal
#oppression
#vivalarevolution
#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:17:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If people don't want their views satirized, then they shouldn't put forward absurdity....

#thestruggleisreal
#oppression
#vivalarevolution
#fightnazibleucheese
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:27:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am the town jester
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:35:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 5:34:39 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
lol this thread and the other one you made are fvcking hilarious -- made my night

I do what I can lol
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:37:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 5:27:12 AM, YYW wrote:
I am the town jester

All hail YYW
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

"I just fvcked you and you're mad....brat"- 16K
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:37:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You may want to calm down before something bad happens.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:39:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 5:37:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
You may want to calm down before something bad happens.

lol go away....
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:40:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2015 5:39:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/15/2015 5:37:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
You may want to calm down before something bad happens.

lol go away....

Okay, just a fair warning.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...