Jump to topic:

Happy Birthday Inferno ! *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:02:42 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Now why did I write this thread. Its because everyone else here does when its their birthday. This year was very unpredictable, spontaneous, and jaw dropping to say the least. I feel good, and very thankful for my life and my experiences. Let me ask, who here can write something on my thread today that will make me think, or smile.
I was hoping that you could. Hmmmmm. Who's there. Is it you. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:06:02 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:02:42 PM, inferno wrote:
Now why did I write this thread. Its because everyone else here does when its their birthday. This year was very unpredictable, spontaneous, and jaw dropping to say the least. I feel good, and very thankful for my life and my experiences. Let me ask, who here can write something on my thread today that will make me think, or smile.

What was the exact time of your birth? Mine was 6:47 am
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:08:41 PM
Happy womb liberation anniversary! Congrats on being the fastest sperm to fertilize your mother's egg!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:09:13 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:06:02 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Happy birthday Addison! We need to hang out more! You're a great guy and I'm very happy and honoured to know you :D
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:14:05 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:09:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Happy birthday Addison! We need to hang out more! You're a great guy and I'm very happy and honoured to know you :D

For what. My lady friend would not like that very much. Just saying. 3 is a crowd. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:15:03 PM

I forgot. I just know I am a Sagittarius. We are the most prophetic, and philosophical of all zodiac signs.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:18:16 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:14:05 PM, inferno wrote:

For what. My lady friend would not like that very much. Just saying. 3 is a crowd. =)

I wrote that to Addy... not you. O.o
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:22:25 PM

It's not my birthday - I was just giving my time of birth as an example of what I meant by my question.

I do appreciate the kind words :) shoot me a PM sometime and let's catch up!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:24:47 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:22:25 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

It's not my birthday - I was just giving my time of birth as an example of what I meant by my question.

By the way, what have you learned in the year 2015.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:27:43 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:15:03 PM, inferno wrote:

I forgot. I just know I am a Sagittarius. We are the most prophetic, and philosophical of all zodiac signs.

Interesting. I don't know much about astrology or the meaning of zodiac signs. I do know, however, that I'm a virgo on the leo cusp, and thus have the tendencies of both.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:32:04 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:27:43 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Interesting. I don't know much about astrology or the meaning of zodiac signs. I do know, however, that I'm a virgo on the leo cusp, and thus have the tendencies of both.

Virgos represent intelligence, discipline, and intuition. They are keen about their environment, and are quite artistic.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:39:40 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:24:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/15/2015 6:22:25 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

By the way, what have you learned in the year 2015.

Alot.

I learned that I am much more satisfied if I have some form of intellectual stimulation in my life, and that I miss the pressures and structured life of school. I learned that I cannot date girls that are "free-spirits". I learned that I am not meant to work in the hospitality industry. I learned that I need to trust my partner from the start if true love is to be formed. I learned how to sing 'fly me to the moon' by Frank Sinatra and can do so nearly as good as him. I learned how to clone plants. I learned how to change the oil in a Honda, and I learned how to de-fog headlights. I learned how to make beats with music engineering software. I learned how to program in C++. I learned some Spanish and can now hold conversations fairly well, and lastly, I learned that I would most likely be happier if I moved out of Florida, I'm thinking the Appalachian mountains in North Carolina would be a better fit.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but that's what comes immediately to mind.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:46:32 PM

Happy birthday, Sir.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:48:32 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:32:04 PM, inferno wrote:

Virgos represent intelligence, discipline, and intuition. They are keen about their environment, and are quite artistic.

I do tend to have all those qualities when needed. Military school helped me form a good sense of discipline and the proper manners in which to conduct myself when in the presence of superiors. I just don't flex that too much here because DDO is my escape from all that where I can let go. I am also quite artistic, yet too pragmatic to appreciate the arts to the fullest extent. Poetry and drawing is as far as I go with it.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:51:20 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:48:32 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

I do tend to have all those qualities when needed. Military school helped me form a good sense of discipline and the proper manners in which to conduct myself when in the presence of superiors. I just don't flex that too much here because DDO is my escape from all that where I can let go. I am also quite artistic, yet too pragmatic to appreciate the arts to the fullest extent. Poetry and drawing is as far as I go with it.

That's good to want to strive for excellence. It always makes you keep that edge.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:55:23 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:51:20 PM, inferno wrote:

That's good to want to strive for excellence. It always makes you keep that edge.

Actually, I chase perfection, and I chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while I can never attain it. But along the way, I shall catch excellence.

I digress though... Happy Birthday Inferno :)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:58:06 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:55:23 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 12/15/2015 6:51:20 PM, inferno wrote:

Actually, I chase perfection, and I chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while I can never attain it. But along the way, I shall catch excellence.

I digress though... Happy Birthday Inferno :)

Thanks.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:58:29 PM
At 12/15/2015 6:46:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Happy birthday, Sir.

Thank you.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 8:24:31 PM
Happy birthday!!! :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 2:13:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

Happy Birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew, I saw a big fat monkey and it looked exactly like you.

Happy Birthday
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 2:45:55 PM
At 12/17/2015 2:13:29 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Happy Birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew, I saw a big fat monkey and it looked exactly like you.

Happy Birthday

That was so touching it made me shed a tear. Thank you. =)
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 2:51:08 PM
At 12/17/2015 2:09:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/15/2015 8:24:31 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

Also happy day of birth even if I am late in saying so.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 3:05:46 PM
At 12/17/2015 2:51:08 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

What is bae.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 3:17:52 PM
At 12/17/2015 3:05:46 PM, inferno wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

What is bae.

Bae is bae
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 3:48:55 PM

Who are you.

Lee -.-
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:39:43 PM
At 12/17/2015 3:17:52 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

What is bae.

Bae is bae

What does that word mean. When I was a kid, we said bad.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:40:32 PM
At 12/17/2015 3:48:55 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Who are you.

Lee -.-

As in the Lee. The runway girl... Lee.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:40:52 PM
At 12/17/2015 4:39:43 PM, inferno wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

What is bae.

Bae is bae

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
EverlastingMoment
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 4:41:23 PM
At 12/17/2015 4:39:43 PM, inferno wrote:

Who are you.

This is bae.

What is bae.

Bae is bae

Bae - Bacon and Eggs. :3
Loljk
Bae - before anyone else