Jump to topic:

Poll for voters in the recent election

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 3:04:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
It's important to the Democratic process that candidates receive your feedback, so they know how to improve in the future. Here is a short 6 question survey, please take 5 minutes to help out the political process. https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Thanks in advance.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 10:53:51 PM
At 12/16/2015 3:04:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
It's important to the Democratic process that candidates receive your feedback, so they know how to improve in the future. Here is a short 6 question survey, please take 5 minutes to help out the political process. https://www.surveymonkey.com...

Thanks in advance.

Done it.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 10:57:13 PM

Thanks in advance.

Done.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 11:12:26 PM
At 12/16/2015 10:57:13 PM, TheProphett wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Done.

Retweet
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 11:49:26 PM

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting this. It gives me a logical jumping-off point to discuss my vote.

1. Who did I vote for?
Wylted

2. What criteria factored into your decision?
My personal desires and concerns for the site have little to do with organizing tournaments, or prompting lively discussion on the forums. My concerns are about the functionality (both real and perceived), how the issues are addressed and communicated with users etc.

These issues have been met by all users of the site with a shrug and "Juggle sucks". That may be true, but that is true of Iran, or any other organization a "president" might have to confront who are complete ba$tards. This does not preclude them from trying, or simply dismissing because they suck.

Further, there are things that CAN be done about site perception aside from any attention of the owners. The general vibe of seasoned users has become so dismissive of the technology of the site that it should be a point of humiliation to all users, and it sure is discouraging to "growing" a user base when we can't get through a week without a "glitch" being described only by the frustrations of the user base without a whisper from anyone in real power or perceived power.

That we "work around" the numerous problems with this site is a testament to our desire for the community. That we complain - understandable. That the order and communication about these issues is so poor that each new "glitch" becomes an echo chamber - unacceptable.

Every user that is frustrated and leaves due to these issues is a HUGE loss. Getting new "customers" is an expensive proposition for any business. The efforts to manage users that, really, are going nowhere, while dismissing the effect, both perception of old users " and effect on new user, is a HUGE problem. Our loyal customer base is not going to leave if we don't organize a tournament, they will leave if they get frustrated enough with tech problems. New users who may be great might leave before anyone notices because they couldn"t post their very first poll.

3. What was wylted' biggest perceived strength?
He is an enormous jerk. The possibility that Wylted could make some (any) movement on my issue would only be possible through willpower of a jerk.

4. What was BSH1's biggest perceived strength?
BSH is a very kind and thoughtful member. His efforts have been well received and noticed by me, however, few had any direct effect on my enjoyment of the site.

5. What was Wylted's biggest perceived weakness?
He is an enormous jerk.

6. What was BAH1's biggest perceived weakness?
He is not a jerk.

Look. If I had ANY desire to elect who I like better, it would have been BSH1 without a thought. My son is pissed that I didn't vote for him (he really likes BSH). I had no intention of voting for the guy would abolish the presidency. I wan't to try someone new, a new JERK!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 2:21:13 AM
At 12/16/2015 11:49:26 PM, TBR wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting this. It gives me a logical jumping-off point to discuss my vote.

1. Who did I vote for?
Wylted

2. What criteria factored into your decision?
My personal desires and concerns for the site have little to do with organizing tournaments, or prompting lively discussion on the forums. My concerns are about the functionality (both real and perceived), how the issues are addressed and communicated with users etc.

These issues have been met by all users of the site with a shrug and "Juggle sucks". That may be true, but that is true of Iran, or any other organization a "president" might have to confront who are complete ba$tards. This does not preclude them from trying, or simply dismissing because they suck.

Further, there are things that CAN be done about site perception aside from any attention of the owners. The general vibe of seasoned users has become so dismissive of the technology of the site that it should be a point of humiliation to all users, and it sure is discouraging to "growing" a user base when we can't get through a week without a "glitch" being described only by the frustrations of the user base without a whisper from anyone in real power or perceived power.

That we "work around" the numerous problems with this site is a testament to our desire for the community. That we complain - understandable. That the order and communication about these issues is so poor that each new "glitch" becomes an echo chamber - unacceptable.

Every user that is frustrated and leaves due to these issues is a HUGE loss. Getting new "customers" is an expensive proposition for any business. The efforts to manage users that, really, are going nowhere, while dismissing the effect, both perception of old users " and effect on new user, is a HUGE problem. Our loyal customer base is not going to leave if we don't organize a tournament, they will leave if they get frustrated enough with tech problems. New users who may be great might leave before anyone notices because they couldn"t post their very first poll.

3. What was wylted' biggest perceived strength?
He is an enormous jerk. The possibility that Wylted could make some (any) movement on my issue would only be possible through willpower of a jerk.

4. What was BSH1's biggest perceived strength?
BSH is a very kind and thoughtful member. His efforts have been well received and noticed by me, however, few had any direct effect on my enjoyment of the site.

5. What was Wylted's biggest perceived weakness?
He is an enormous jerk.

6. What was BAH1's biggest perceived weakness?
He is not a jerk.

Look. If I had ANY desire to elect who I like better, it would have been BSH1 without a thought. My son is pissed that I didn't vote for him (he really likes BSH). I had no intention of voting for the guy would abolish the presidency. I wan't to try someone new, a new JERK!

Thanks, and of course that is true. When you're willing to be a dick to get your way it opens up more opportunities
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2015 11:16:41 AM
At 12/17/2015 11:13:15 AM, XLAV wrote:
I think you will know how I answered your survey.

Lol, I assume when I read through these, it will be easy to figure out who said what. Most people don't try to disguise their personality. If your as much of a sychophant as I hope you are, your answers should be good. Only true debating site is DDO.