Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

m93samman Exposed...

innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 8:46:36 AM, Mirza wrote:
His name is Mohammad, not m93samman.

Discuss.

I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:33:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.:

Some elaboration would go a long way. As it stands, I really don't understand what your objections are yet.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:35:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.

Actually, the more interesting fact of all this is that you use your real name, or so you say. This could be an elaborate ruse for purposes we have yet to know.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:35:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:33:59 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.:

Some elaboration would go a long way. As it stands, I really don't understand what your objections are yet.
He only speaks about cookies. It's waste of bytes.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:39:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:35:56 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:33:59 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.:

Some elaboration would go a long way. As it stands, I really don't understand what your objections are yet.
He only speaks about cookies. It's waste of bytes.

And Koopin talks only abotu KFC. That's hardly more excusable.

That said Mohammed is the most common name in the world, so you'd be hard-pressed to not find a Mohammed on here.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:40:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:35:33 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.

Actually, the more interesting fact of all this is that you use your real name, or so you say. This could be an elaborate ruse for purposes we have yet to know.
I can assure you that I have nothing to hide!
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:41:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:39:42 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
And Koopin talks only abotu KFC. That's hardly more excusable.
Well, this is for m93samman! The cookietroll.

That said Mohammed is the most common name in the world, so you'd be hard-pressed to not find a Mohammed on here.
Precisely!
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:44:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:40:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:35:33 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:25:11 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).
Yes, and since m93samman is fairly different to Mohammad, m93samman is a liar. Also, he only asks for cookies, which makes him a troll! That's right.

Actually, the more interesting fact of all this is that you use your real name, or so you say. This could be an elaborate ruse for purposes we have yet to know.
I can assure you that I have nothing to hide!

Oh i beg to differ: http://www.debate.org... Now...where are you from again? Nothing to hide except where you are living. We are reasonably certain you are not in North America, we know full well that you are Muslim and have in fact defended countries of the Mideast - and now you have the absolute audacity to assert that you have nothing to hide?
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:44:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:41:59 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:39:42 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
And Koopin talks only abotu KFC. That's hardly more excusable.
Well, this is for m93samman! The cookietroll.

Like this?


That said Mohammed is the most common name in the world, so you'd be hard-pressed to not find a Mohammed on here.
Precisely!

So..?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 9:55:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

And me!
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:30:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.
I agree!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.

Innomen isn't gay!?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:32:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.

Innomen isn't gay!?

IN NO MEN

The truth has been right in front of us all along.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:33:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.

Innomen isn't gay!?
That is why he is in love with Queen Elizabeth II!
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:34:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Innomen isn't gay!

Just because he turned you down panda... DOESN'T mean he isn't gay...

It's my understanding that he's in a committed Long-term relationship with a guy from south america...

maybe he's just not into pasty irish kids...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:36:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:34:19 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Innomen isn't gay!

Just because he turned you down panda... DOESN'T mean he isn't gay...

It's my understanding that he's in a committed Long-term relationship with a guy from south america...

maybe he's just not into pasty irish kids...

When someone says the portable toilet 5 minutes from starbucks you'd expect them to be punctual. Ain't my fault.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 10:45:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 10:32:14 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/11/2010 10:31:15 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/11/2010 10:07:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 10/11/2010 9:06:42 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:55:05 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 8:51:39 AM, innomen wrote:
I don't understand. My name is Dennis not Innomen, Panda is Gary, Freedo is Dakota, INH is Jannah and you are...well, you're still Mirza.... and?
Exactly, therefore m93samman is a liar!

Explain this deception. We all go by a false name (except you).

Innomen is a Liar TOO!!

Discuss.

Innomen isn't gay!?

IN NO MEN

The truth has been right in front of us all along.

Ha ha!
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 11:02:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't see why telling people about something I've publicly proclaimed has exposed any "new" information about me... smh.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 11:04:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 11:02:37 AM, m93samman wrote:
I don't see why telling people about something I've publicly proclaimed has exposed any "new" information about me... smh.
You should most likely be arrested!
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2010 11:21:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/11/2010 11:04:06 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/11/2010 11:02:37 AM, m93samman wrote:
I don't see why telling people about something I've publicly proclaimed has exposed any "new" information about me... smh.
You should most likely be arrested!

I see this is an issue of probability... and therefore, arbitrary.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.