Jump to topic:

Alphabates

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:49:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
We are going to debate alphabates. So basically, I give one thing that starts with one letter of the alphabet and you can debate it... Each debate will be on the forum in just one post. One pro and one con. Works on a first come first serve basis. So if you come first, you can choose your side for letter A. The winner moves on to letter B. However, if he was con on letter A, he's pro on letter B. After letter be is C and so on. So heres the list of things: Pro sais that the thing is good, con sais its bad. GOOD LUCK.

A- Airmax
B- Bsh1
C- Coce
D- Democracy
E- Eternity
F- Famousdebater
G- Gold
H- Hayd
I- Illinois
J - jazz
K- Kids
L- Lannan13
M- Mikal
N- Nonsense
O- Oz
P- Pen
Q- Quack
R- RationalMadman
S- Soup
T- TUF
U- Unicorn
V- Vanilla
W- World
X- Xenon
Y- YYW
Z- Zaradi

(I'm pro on most of these)
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:52:43 PM
This would take a very long time. I withal don't cerebrate allot of members would be committed to this...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:59:48 PM
At 12/21/2015 4:52:43 PM, Rosalie wrote:
This would take a very long time. I withal don't cerebrate allot of members would be committed to this...

You can drop out any time. Each round is short so...
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:27:25 PM
I find your use of the Latin alphabet to be ethnocentric and I am triggered. I demand equal equality among Cyrillic, Arabic, Greek, and Hebrew Alphabets.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:35:32 PM
At 12/21/2015 5:27:25 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I find your use of the Latin alphabet to be ethnocentric and I am triggered. I demand equal equality among Cyrillic, Arabic, Greek, and Hebrew Alphabets.

#AllLettersMatter
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:37:02 PM
So racist....wow.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump