Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Confessions

Forever23
Posts: 1,905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:10:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What will you confess to on ddO?
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 6:06:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 5:42:35 PM, Hayd wrote:
I cried during fault in our stars

I am in love with hayd.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
Hayd
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 6:29:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 6:06:16 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 12/21/2015 5:42:35 PM, Hayd wrote:
I cried during fault in our stars

I am in love with hayd.

I can't live without Rosalie <3
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 7:10:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 5:50:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
I saw Imabenchs ballsack once

No troll

I think a few of us did, that one fateful night...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 7:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I enjoy the scent my armpits give off after a few days of no deodorant, and only wear deodorant due to societal norms.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:47:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 7:12:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I enjoy the scent my armpits give off after a few days of no deodorant, and only wear deodorant due to societal norms.

No deodorant and no underwear make Blade...something something.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 8:47:21 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/21/2015 7:12:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I enjoy the scent my armpits give off after a few days of no deodorant, and only wear deodorant due to societal norms.

No deodorant and no underwear make Blade...something something.

A naturalist at heart, lol. I also walk barefoot as much as possible and make my own toothpaste using coconut oil as a base. Not alot of people know just how serious I am when it comes to enjoying the outdoors, lowering my own impact on the climate, and creating a self-sustaining environment for myself and future family via gardening and off-grid power sources.

When it comes to deodorant specifically, all those aluminum-free ones are garbage. So I just try to avoid it as much as possible if anything. When I must use deodorant (work, dates, basically anything social) I use Dove for Men.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
EverlastingMoment
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:07:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When it comes to deodorant specifically, all those aluminum-free ones are garbage. So I just try to avoid it as much as possible if anything. When I must use deodorant (work, dates, basically anything social) I use Dove for Men.

Woah, you sound like someone out of an advertisement for deodorant. Lol.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:09:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 9:07:50 PM, EverlastingMoment wrote:
When it comes to deodorant specifically, all those aluminum-free ones are garbage. So I just try to avoid it as much as possible if anything. When I must use deodorant (work, dates, basically anything social) I use Dove for Men.

Woah, you sound like someone out of an advertisement for deodorant. Lol.

Lmao, well, dove for men really is a great brand.

*collects money from dove*
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:12:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ALL MEN NEED TO WEAR DEODERANT!!

There was this guy I was talking to at school this semester. I really enjoyed talking to him and such, and he wanted to keep in contact. The last day of school, he went in to give me a hug, and he smelt like BO sooooooo bad, I gagged....never called him.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
Forever23
Posts: 1,905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 9:13:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2015 9:04:34 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 12/21/2015 8:47:21 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/21/2015 7:12:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I enjoy the scent my armpits give off after a few days of no deodorant, and only wear deodorant due to societal norms.

No deodorant and no underwear make Blade...something something.

A naturalist at heart, lol. I also walk barefoot as much as possible and make my own toothpaste using coconut oil as a base. Not alot of people know just how serious I am when it comes to enjoying the outdoors, lowering my own impact on the climate, and creating a self-sustaining environment for myself and future family via gardening and off-grid power sources.

When it comes to deodorant specifically, all those aluminum-free ones are garbage. So I just try to avoid it as much as possible if anything. When I must use deodorant (work, dates, basically anything social) I use Dove for Men.

lol
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3