Jump to topic:

To Be Honest

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:35:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I'm sure that throughout 2015, you all wanted to say something to another member. Well, publish your truth here and I will make sure that that someone knows what you think of them. In your post, please tell who the message is for. Once the recipient finds out your truth, they have to post a message for a different member of this site. It cant be the person who sent them the message. I will make sure all recepients receive the message and post one for someone else!

*Try to make the truth nice!
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 5:36:18 PM
At 12/21/2015 5:35:08 PM, Forever23 wrote:
I'm sure that throughout 2015, you all wanted to say something to another member. Well, publish your truth here and I will make sure that that someone knows what you think of them. In your post, please tell who the message is for. Once the recipient finds out your truth, they have to post a message for a different member of this site. It cant be the person who sent them the message. I will make sure all recepients receive the message and post one for someone else!

*Try to make the truth nice!

You copied my compliment box.... -.-
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:04:14 PM
At 12/21/2015 7:49:10 PM, Wylted wrote:
I think Thett is sexy as hell.

I think Wylted's son may be a narwhal. Or... I think Wylted may be a narwhal, with a half narwhal half human child
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:08:38 PM
Airmax... you're just so damn awesome. I mean, basically as awesome as I am. It's almost like looking in a mirror...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:24:55 PM
At 12/21/2015 8:08:38 PM, whiteflame wrote:
Airmax... you're just so damn awesome. I mean, basically as awesome as I am. It's almost like looking in a mirror...

Kissass.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 8:44:24 PM
At 12/21/2015 7:49:10 PM, Wylted wrote:
I think Thett is sexy as hell.

I'm so glad that Thett doesn't post pictures of herself, anyway. I was starting to question whether I was straight.