Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Spot the error.

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:33:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I see no error :(
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:34:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 3:33:05 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I see no error :(

Something in the box on the right about what my friends are doing.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:34:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You became friends with him twice?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:39:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 3:34:45 PM, mongoose wrote:
You became friends with him twice?

It wasn't me, it was FREEDO
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 3:39:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 3:38:35 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I see that happen all the time.

I do too, but I just felt like making a forum about it.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:44:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

Your task-bar is still default size.
ATT... ew.
Your media player, it seems to not be one of the well known ones.
Your screen res is 1024 x 720.
And you aren't plugged in.

Those were the errors I found.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 6:00:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

FREEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x2
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 6:26:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 5:44:18 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

Your task-bar is still default size.
ATT... ew.
Your media player, it seems to not be one of the well known ones.
Your screen res is 1024 x 720.
And you aren't plugged in.

Those were the errors I found.

Huh? whats wrong with default size, not well known media players, or the res?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 6:58:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 6:26:25 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 5:44:18 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

Your task-bar is still default size.
ATT... ew.
Your media player, it seems to not be one of the well known ones.
Your screen res is 1024 x 720.
And you aren't plugged in.

Those were the errors I found.

Huh? whats wrong with default size, not well known media players, or the res?

Default Size task-bars, especially on 1024 x 720, take up wayyy too much size.
1024 x 720 is a pretty small screen size, unless you're just using like a 12" monitor.
Media player wise it's down to the features.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 7:05:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 6:58:38 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:26:25 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 5:44:18 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

Your task-bar is still default size.
ATT... ew.
Your media player, it seems to not be one of the well known ones.
Your screen res is 1024 x 720.
And you aren't plugged in.

Those were the errors I found.

Huh? whats wrong with default size, not well known media players, or the res?

Default Size task-bars, especially on 1024 x 720, take up wayyy too much size.
1024 x 720 is a pretty small screen size, unless you're just using like a 12" monitor.
Media player wise it's down to the features.

My monitor is 12 inches :P

And I want a new laptop, this one is killing me. Random glitches all the time, but whatever. You're too computer-smart
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 7:09:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 7:05:29 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:58:38 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:26:25 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/12/2010 5:44:18 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 10/12/2010 3:30:34 PM, m93samman wrote:
Hint- it's in one of the boxes

http://i55.tinypic.com...

Your task-bar is still default size.
ATT... ew.
Your media player, it seems to not be one of the well known ones.
Your screen res is 1024 x 720.
And you aren't plugged in.

Those were the errors I found.

Huh? whats wrong with default size, not well known media players, or the res?

Default Size task-bars, especially on 1024 x 720, take up wayyy too much size.
1024 x 720 is a pretty small screen size, unless you're just using like a 12" monitor.
Media player wise it's down to the features.

My monitor is 12 inches :P

And I want a new laptop, this one is killing me. Random glitches all the time, but whatever. You're too computer-smart

inb4darkchallenges
Yeah, a 12 inch laptop? Is it a netbook?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 12:58:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 7:09:13 PM, zGodMode wrote:
inb4darkchallenges
Yeah, a 12 inch laptop? Is it a netbook?
A bit over the definition of "netbook" but technically, yes.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 8:28:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 7:52:52 AM, innomen wrote:
I thought you were concerned that he had 23 unread messages in his Yahoo mailbox. Restraining orders from Boxxy.

Lol
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
omelet
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:02:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It's actually 1024x600.

Which is actually pretty bad for a 12-inch. It's the same resolution most 10-inch netbooks use. 12-inch usually uses 1366x768.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:03:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something

Oh, thought he was calling Freedo a pig.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:16:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 9:03:26 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something

Freedo is pig.

Why do you say that?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:19:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 9:16:51 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:03:26 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something

Freedo is pig.

Why do you say that?

Just misread Kleptin's statement is all.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:23:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 9:19:31 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:16:51 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:03:26 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something

Freedo is pig.

Why do you say that?

Just misread Kleptin's statement is all.

Oh. ^_^
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 9:30:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/15/2010 9:23:42 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:19:31 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:16:51 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 9:03:26 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:49:17 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 8:38:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2010 6:37:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I have a hypothesis:

When you become friends with someone, their news adds in retrospectively. You were already friends with Freedo, and when you friended pig, you got both sides of the friending as news.

Waitwut?

The guy was named pig or piggy or piggo or something

Freedo is pig.

Why do you say that?

Just misread Kleptin's statement is all.

Oh. ^_^

90% of my errors here are due to multi tasking and being lazy. I don't read everything but it doesn't stop me from posting. I bounce in and out of the windows and am often working and posting at the same time. My bad.