Jump to topic:

DDO poll

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:31:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Geo said in a recent thread that C_N is a respected member of this site. but from my short time here I have not got such a impression. So why not we find real data to this notion.

Respect Dont R
--------- ------------
Geo
Marauder
Askbob (in his farewell C_N was not on his list of people he respected)
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:32:27 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:31:31 PM, Marauder wrote:
Geo said in a recent thread that C_N is a respected member of this site. but from my short time here I have not got such a impression. So why not we find real data to this notion.

Respect
--------------

Dont R
---------
Geo
Marauder

fixed
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:34:48 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:32:27 PM, Marauder wrote:

Respect
--------------
Askbob. (Ironic huh)
Marader

Dont R
---------
C_N
Geo
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:40:38 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:34:48 PM, jharry wrote:

Respect
--------------
Askbob. (Ironic huh)
Marader

Dont R
---------
C_N
Geo

So you're saying C_N doesn't respect himself?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:41:37 PM
Or that askbob does respect him? what makes you think that. Narcy is probably one of the reasons he's gone for good from this site.

A Scout is Obedient.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:42:07 PM

Respect
--------------
Askbob. (Ironic huh)
No, just no.

Respect
--------------
Marader

Dont R
---------
C_N
Geo
Zetsubou
Askbob
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:45:33 PM
Respect
--------------

BQP

Dont R
---------

C_N
Geo
Zetsubou
Askbob
Marauder

putting my name were it goes.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:46:52 PM

When the f*ck are you people going to grow up. My role here is not to massage your genitalia when you spout rubbish. If I fail to make logical arguments, If I post insults instead of valid rebuttals then you have a case to start these pathetic troll threads against me.

It's rather interesting that instead of using geos thread, in which I refute every single charge you have to start another one?

You are utterly pathetic. Your mental deficiencies are not my problem, dont take them out on me.

Which rather vindicates me. I dont want to be respected by a paedophillic troll.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:49:30 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:42:07 PM, Zetsubou wrote:

Respect
--------------
Askbob. (Ironic huh)
No, just no.

I know him (not in real life) other then here.

Respect
--------------
Marader

Dont R
---------
C_N
Geo
Zetsubou
Askbob
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:50:47 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:46:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

When the f*ck are you people going to grow up. My role here is not to massage your genitalia when you spout rubbish. If I fail to make logical arguments, If I post insults instead of valid rebuttals then you have a case to start these pathetic troll threads against me.

Chill dude. I'm sure he was asking a legit question.

It's rather interesting that instead of using geos thread, in which I refute every single charge you have to start another one?

I'm assuming to see who does and does not respect you without cluttering a different thread.

You are utterly pathetic. Your mental deficiencies are not my problem, dont take them out on me.

Who took what out on who? I saw no such thing.

Which rather vindicates me. I dont want to be respected by a paedophillic troll.

Lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:51:58 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:40:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Respect
--------------
Askbob. (Ironic huh)
Marader

Dont R
---------
C_N
Geo

So you're saying C_N doesn't respect himself?

Oh, I may have misunderstood the thread. I thought it was a poll, if you respected the listed persons or not. My bad if wrong.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:52:01 PM

U MAD?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:53:12 PM
What about those of us that don't care one way or another. You poll should have the options of Respect and Disrespect.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 4:58:07 PM

He said whilst making genitalia insult.
I dont want to spam that thread of mostly non-sense with a poll. No charges being brought against you here, just a poll on what everyones impression of you is. I had thought you had a habit of alinating yourself from others hear unnessisarly getting little respect because of it. but since there are different impressions from other people I may be wrong about that.

Of course there not your problem, this is just a poll. its not like I'm polling who thinks your a pedophile or if we should start calling you that again just to add more meaninglessness to the name calling of that. just a poll on respect witch would find a positive on you, not a negative.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:00:10 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:57:50 PM, CiRrK wrote:
I cant believe this is what DDO has become.....some people need to grow up

This specific event was brought about because Geo is a whiner.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:01:16 PM
At 10/12/2010 4:53:12 PM, Korashk wrote:
What about those of us that don't care one way or another. You poll should have the options of Respect and Disrespect.

I don't have the option Disrespect. that would make this a potentially negative poll. if you hold disrespect or simply lack of good respect and don't care, then that would go under Don't R

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:02:50 PM
Don't Respect:
Geolaureate8
Marauder
Askbob
J.Kenyon
jharry

Respect:
Lovelife
BQP

A Scout is Obedient.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:04:04 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:02:50 PM, Marauder wrote:
Don't Respect:
Geolaureate8
Marauder
Askbob
J.Kenyon
jharry

Respect:
Lovelife
BQP

Sorry, but I'm still confused. What are you asking?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:06:51 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:04:04 PM, jharry wrote:
At 10/12/2010 5:02:50 PM, Marauder wrote:
Don't Respect:
Geolaureate8
Marauder
Askbob
J.Kenyon
jharry

Respect:
Lovelife
BQP

if you respect Cerebral_Narcissist on this website. Geo thinks he's a respected member of the sight. only one way to find out.

A Scout is Obedient.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:07:01 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:04:04 PM, jharry wrote:

Whether or not you respect Cerebral_Narcissist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:07:21 PM
Five trolls dont respect me. And this invalidates my logic how... okay so if It does not invalidate my logic why do I care... oh wait I don't.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:10:09 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:07:21 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Five trolls dont respect me. And this invalidates my logic how... okay so if It does not invalidate my logic why do I care... oh wait I don't.

Then why are you posting in this thread?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:12:04 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:00:10 PM, Korashk wrote:

Expose =/= whine.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:12:10 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:07:21 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

your right, it does not invalidate any of your arguments.

it might give Geo less reason to make a thread to 'call you out' though based on his reasoning for doing so. Now the thread has already been made, but even still once it dies down and Geo gets ticked off at something else you've said and thinks about starting another....

A Scout is Obedient.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:14:58 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:12:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Expose =/= whine.

Looked like whining to me. Don't know. Maybe someone should start a poll about that?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2010 5:17:12 PM
At 10/12/2010 5:14:58 PM, jharry wrote:
At 10/12/2010 5:12:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Expose =/= whine.

Looked like whining to me. Don't know. Maybe someone should start a poll about that?

I did just call this thread 'DDO poll', we could add it to this one
Geo was whining
------------------

jharry
Marauder
Korshack

Geo was not whining but exposing
---------------------------------------

Geo

A Scout is Obedient.