Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Elijah Wood Exposed....

Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:20:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I thought you meant Elijah's wood exposed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:23:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You don't like life.
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:23:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:22:02 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:20:21 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I thought you meant Elijah's wood exposed.

STRANGER DANGER

What? Him and C_N are good buddies.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:45:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:23:32 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:22:02 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:20:21 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I thought you meant Elijah's wood exposed.

STRANGER DANGER

What? Him and C_N are good buddies.

We hang around in parks together.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 4:30:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

For once, I agree with C_N.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 4:36:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't like Lord of the Rings.

i always thought i was the only one who did not like the lord of the rings
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 4:38:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 4:36:09 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

i always thought i was the only one who did not like the lord of the rings

it's the same phenomenon as what happens with Conspiracy Theorists, Terrorists, and Neo Nazis...

the internet allows the crazies to get together.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT

Ha... ha... Not clever. This instance is not comparable to the context that I made the ad hominem accusations. I know that Cerebrals usage in this thread is acceptable.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 7:18:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT

THIS MADE ME LOL SO HARD XD
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 7:19:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ha... ha... Not clever. This instance is not comparable to the context that I made the ad hominem accusations. I know that Cerebrals usage in this thread is acceptable.

Chill out Bones. Learn to take a joke.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 7:22:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 7:18:51 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT

THIS MADE ME LOL SO HARD XD

*Takes a bow*
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 7:24:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT

Ha... ha... Not clever. This instance is not comparable to the context that I made the ad hominem accusations. I know that Cerebrals usage in this thread is acceptable.

I think you just don't want to admit that it's hilarious.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 8:09:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 7:24:00 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ha... ha... Not clever. This instance is not comparable to the context that I made the ad hominem accusations. I know that Cerebrals usage in this thread is acceptable.

I think you just don't want to admit that it's hilarious.

His response makes it much more so :P
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2010 11:45:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 8:09:57 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 7:24:00 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ha... ha... Not clever. This instance is not comparable to the context that I made the ad hominem accusations. I know that Cerebrals usage in this thread is acceptable.

I think you just don't want to admit that it's hilarious.

His response makes it much more so :P

WHOA STRAW MAN, KLEPTIN
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 12:58:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/13/2010 5:14:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/13/2010 5:04:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:21:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:07:35 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 10/13/2010 11:05:12 AM, Freeman wrote:
Well, I actually don't know what to put here. He seems like a very nice person and a talented actor.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I don't like Lord of the Rings.

You piece of &*%$.

OMG AD HOMMINEM I IS GUNNA EXPOZE U JERK REFUTE MY ARGUMENT

Waaah! Waaaah! Baby make nappy cakes, waaah!

Seems like strange behaviour.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.