Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Merry Christmas, Hapy Holidays From Forever23

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 4:56:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Its that time of the year again when DDO celebrates Christmas! I would like to wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every single member on this site because of the influence they had on me and this website. I would like to start off with a series of special thanks.

First off, I would like to give a special thanks to Max, Bsh, White flame and the rest of the staff team. You guys all really made a difference by making this site a better place. You make members, both new and old, feel comfortable to be on this site. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy New Years!

Next, a special thanks goes out to my opponents in debates, past and presents. So, a great thanks to:famousdebater, lannan13, echo, KayySlayss, StatsAndFacts, Wild,Grape, Hays, Cobalt, zipper, HikuraRose, dsjpk, whiteflame, Mikal, Kasmic and so many more wonderful people. Thank you guys for being such great opponents and even teaching me a thing or two about how I can improve my skill. Happy Holidays!

Thirdly, a thank you goes out to all of those who voted on my debates. You all gave very beneicial, precise feedback and I would especially like to point out some voters StefanWaal, Hayd, famous and so many others who I would not be able to name in 6000 characters. Happy Holidays!

A final thanks goes out to all of you debaters. Even if you have never voted on my debates or went against me, or didn't even notice me (lol), I would love to give you all a thanks. Without you, this site would never be the place it is now. Happy new Year!

Thank you everyone and have a fantastic 2016!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year From Forever23!
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 9:08:09 PM
Merry Christmas! :D
Donald Trump: Making the Weekly Stupid a worldwide phenomena

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 9:28:54 PM
At 12/25/2015 4:56:03 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well!