Jump to topic:

Appreciation Time.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 6:04:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I felt inspired to make this thread for some odd reason, especially with all the drama that has came about.

My Rosalie account, combined with my Lee001 has made it 1year, and 3 months that I have been on this site. I can honestly say, without a shawdow of a doubt that I have met the most intelligent, and caring people on this site. For those of you who say "it's just the internet" that is true, but members are still living, breathing humans who have feelings, just like you.

DDO has not only made me a more passionate person in person, but I'm not as vulnerable as I use to be, and I would like to honestly thank the people who have tested the waters with me on this site, because you have made me who I am today.

Thanks to the people who have took the time to help mentor me in debating and took the time to awnser my dumb questions (I.e Mikal, YYW, R.I, Zaradi and Kasmic.)

Also, everyone who has been there for me as a friend and has emotionally supported me through everything. When my friends inrl are too drunk or too high to help me, I can always come and talk to you guys on here..I have recently started talking to FourTrouble allot, whom is maybe one of the interesting people on this site..he is truly an amazing guy, and in ways made me think deeply about important things such as my life, my decisions and occupations..thank you for that :)

And of course, thanks to all of the mods for dealing with all the drama you guys have to deal with numerous times of the day. I don't feel like you guys get much appreciation as you should. You guys are what makes this site and community possible. Thank you.

Feel free to add your own rant.

Merry Christmas.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 6:40:40 PM
At 12/25/2015 6:04:51 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I felt inspired to make this thread for some odd reason, especially with all the drama that has came about.

My Rosalie account, combined with my Lee001 has made it 1year, and 3 months that I have been on this site. I can honestly say, without a shawdow of a doubt that I have met the most intelligent, and caring people on this site. For those of you who say "it's just the internet" that is true, but members are still living, breathing humans who have feelings, just like you.
I thougth you're all just AI, wtf.

Also, everyone who has been there for me as a friend and has emotionally supported me through everything. When my friends inrl are too drunk or too high to help me, I can always come and talk to you guys on here..I have recently started talking to FourTrouble allot, whom is maybe one of the interesting people on this site..he is truly an amazing guy, and in ways made me think deeply about important things such as my life, my decisions and occupations..thank you for that :)
R u guys dating
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 6:48:05 PM
At 12/25/2015 6:40:40 PM, XLAV wrote:

I thougth you're all just AI, wtf.

;)

R u guys dating

Lol, never.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 7:46:54 PM
At 12/25/2015 6:40:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
R u guys dating

If they were FT would be dead by now. FT is not dead right now (I hope). Therefore they are not dating. LOGIC
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:48:55 PM

DDO has not only made me a more passionate person in person, but I'm not as vulnerable as I use to be, and I would like to honestly thank the people who have tested the waters with me on this site, because you have made me who I am today.

Thanks to the people who have took the time to help mentor me in debating and took the time to awnser my dumb questions (I.e Mikal, YYW, R.I, Zaradi and Kasmic.)

Also, everyone who has been there for me as a friend and has emotionally supported me through everything. When my friends inrl are too drunk or too high to help me, I can always come and talk to you guys on here..I have recently started talking to FourTrouble allot, whom is maybe one of the interesting people on this site

Your friends are too drunk or high to help you, so you go to four trouble who stays drunk and high?

..he is truly an amazing guy, and in ways made me think deeply about important things such as my life, my decisions and occupations..thank you for that :)

And of course, thanks to all of the mods for dealing with all the drama you guys have to deal with numerous times of the day. I don't feel like you guys get much appreciation as you should. You guys are what makes this site and community possible. Thank you.

Merry Christmas.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:50:24 PM
At 12/25/2015 10:48:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

Also, everyone who has been there for me as a friend and has emotionally supported me through everything. When my friends inrl are too drunk or too high to help me, I can always come and talk to you guys on here..I have recently started talking to FourTrouble allot, whom is maybe one of the interesting people on this site

Your friends are too drunk or high to help you, so you go to four trouble who stays drunk and high?

He isn't like that all the time. But like I said, he's one of my friends on this site, including you.

..he is truly an amazing guy, and in ways made me think deeply about important things such as my life, my decisions and occupations..thank you for that :)

Merry Christmas.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:56:54 PM
He isn't like that all the time. But like I said, he's one of my friends on this site, including you.

Oh, not like me. He gets shout outs in threads :(
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:57:47 PM
At 12/25/2015 10:56:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Oh, not like me. He gets shout outs in threads :(

You know I love you!

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 10:58:08 PM

: Your friends are too drunk or high to help you, so you go to four trouble who stays drunk and high?

Merry Christmas.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 11:04:34 PM
Looks like we have a jealousy issue.

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 11:17:56 PM

I'm helpful even when I'm drunk and high...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 11:28:22 PM
At 12/25/2015 11:17:56 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

I don't disagree. I mean you get pretty deep and are all like; "what if the world is just an illusion bro?".

That stuff blows my mind.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2015 11:31:24 PM
At 12/25/2015 11:04:34 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Hey, I'm be FT when he's high giving life advice.

Rose, your problems are all just an illusion, even your differences with others is an illusion, because you are others. I am you, and you are me. You are Hitle and Ghandi. We are all one
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 12:27:40 AM
At 12/25/2015 11:31:24 PM, Wylted wrote:

Rose, your problems are all just an illusion, even your differences with others is an illusion, because you are others. I am you, and you are me. You are Hitle and Ghandi. We are all one

Godbless
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:01:18 AM
At 12/25/2015 11:31:24 PM, Wylted wrote:

Wow....some amazing insight.

FT gets so deep and emotional when he's drunk. Its such a beautiful moment.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:07:48 AM
At 12/25/2015 11:17:56 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

Truth.