Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Get Your Juggle T-Shirt Now!

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:10:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Reported for advertising.
JK
But seriously- no just no.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 1:33:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 1:10:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Reported for advertising.
JK
But seriously- no just no.

Gotta represent, I actually kinda wanna buy the apron, for kicks.

Lol moderation can't get me for advertising FOR them.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:41:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 1:33:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 1:10:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Reported for advertising.
JK
But seriously- no just no.

Gotta represent, I actually kinda wanna buy the apron, for kicks.

Lol moderation can't get me for advertising FOR them.

That's what you think ;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 4:26:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 1:01:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
http://www.zazzle.com...

Or adult apron...some of these are actually pretty cool.

How many would I have to buy to be named a mod?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 4:34:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

I meant aside from that...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 5:01:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 4:26:59 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/26/2015 1:01:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
http://www.zazzle.com...

Or adult apron...some of these are actually pretty cool.

How many would I have to buy to be named a mod?

You ask as if I am a source of a authority on the matter lol.

The shirts are pretty cool though, I wonder if Max has one, I would get him a phone case for his birthday lol
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 5:03:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

Chris spits fire like Smog
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 5:03:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 4:34:23 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

I meant aside from that...

Do you need aloe for that burn mate?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 5:04:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 5:03:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

Chris spits fire like Smog

You mean Smaug?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 5:05:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 5:04:46 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:03:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

Chris spits fire like Smog

You mean Smaug?

Yeah...my bad. Read the book in 5th grade, been a while
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:12:18 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 5:05:49 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:04:46 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:03:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

Chris spits fire like Smog

You mean Smaug?

Yeah...my bad. Read the book in 5th grade, been a while

HOLY SH*T SOMEONE SAW THE DRAGON FROM LOTR IN CHINA!!!

http://www.themarysue.com...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:22:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
LOL, $24 for a shirt that says Juggle.com

I just paid $5 for a shirt with Donald Trump's face on it saying "2016... There will be hell toupee."
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 11:31:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 5:03:47 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:34:23 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

I meant aside from that...

Do you need aloe for that burn mate?

NO GO AWAY
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:35:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 6:22:09 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
LOL, $24 for a shirt that says Juggle.com

I just paid $5 for a shirt with Donald Trump's face on it saying "2016... There will be hell toupee."

Lmao
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:36:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 6:12:18 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:05:49 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:04:46 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 5:03:21 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:32:10 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/26/2015 4:28:13 AM, WillYouMarryMe wrote:
I'm not doing anything which benefits that worthless company.

You already are by using this site.

Chris spits fire like Smog

You mean Smaug?

Yeah...my bad. Read the book in 5th grade, been a while

HOLY SH*T SOMEONE SAW THE DRAGON FROM LOTR IN CHINA!!!

http://www.themarysue.com...

Lol
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:00:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 1:01:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
http://www.zazzle.com...

Or adult apron...some of these are actually pretty cool.

They aren't shirts. They're obviously mind control devices that make us support Juggle like they our F"hrer.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 6:01:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 6:00:58 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 12/26/2015 1:01:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
http://www.zazzle.com...

Or adult apron...some of these are actually pretty cool.

They aren't shirts. They're obviously mind control devices that make us support Juggle like they our Fuhrer.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:05:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 6:01:52 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 12/26/2015 6:00:58 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 12/26/2015 1:01:01 AM, Hayd wrote:
http://www.zazzle.com...

Or adult apron...some of these are actually pretty cool.

They aren't shirts. They're obviously mind control devices that make us support Juggle like they our Fuhrer.

lol