Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

2 debates I want to do

Mikal
Posts: 11,588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 9:39:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1) Mock Trial

(Pro or Con)

The User Known as Zarroette should be permanently banned from DDO

( I got permission from Cas to do this and she approves)

2) Toxic Members should be "voted off the island" by the community

(Con)
Wylted
Posts: 22,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 9:41:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually I'd rather defend Zarroette then do the toxicity one, given that We could do it without the debate being removed
Mikal
Posts: 11,588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 9:52:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2015 9:41:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Actually I'd rather defend Zarroette then do the toxicity one, given that We could do it without the debate being removed

Im down

I want to set it up as a team thing

Multiple defenders with pre set judges

Got to figure out a format for it first
Wylted
Posts: 22,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 9:54:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2015 9:52:21 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/26/2015 9:41:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Actually I'd rather defend Zarroette then do the toxicity one, given that We could do it without the debate being removed

Im down

I want to set it up as a team thing

Multiple defenders with pre set judges

Got to figure out a format for it first

Yeah, it seems like one best suited for teams.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 10:31:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2015 9:39:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
1) Mock Trial

(Pro or Con)

The User Known as Zarroette should be permanently banned from DDO

( I got permission from Cas to do this and she approves)


2) Toxic Members should be "voted off the island" by the community

(Con)

Only if I get to argue that if we don't ban the toxic members, Godzilla will come back for revenge on them.
[Censored by Airmax]

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus: http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the teaser for my movie, go here: http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin