***Official: Presidential Survey Results***

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:46:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
INTRO

This survey was conducted by me to provide feedback to myself, my administration, and moderation. I do not consider its results binding, per se, but more as information that can inform my administration's decisions. The results are disclosed here for the purposes of transparency and communication, as well as general interest. I hope the results are enlightening.

================================

METHODOLOGY

65 members were randomly selected from among the people on my friends list who have been active in the last week. 15 people were volunteers to take the poll. Volunteers were active forum users or debaters. The survey ran from December 21st to December 26th, so it's quite recent.

A total of 45 people responded to the poll. If you estimate the population size at 125, with a confidence interval of 90% and a percentage of 50%, that should give the poll a margin of error of +/- 9.88%. [http://www.calculator.net......]

TOURNAMENTS

1. What is your preferred system of tournaments?

The Status Quo (only official tournaments: 1 beginners' tournament every month, 1 regular tournament every 3 months) - 20.00%
A Mafia-Style Sign Up (keep official tournaments, but allow unofficial tournaments to be run through a roster that anyone can add their name to; people on the roster start their tournament when it's their turn) - 31.11%
No Official Tournaments (eliminate official tournaments, and let tournaments be a free-for-all) - 4.44%
Unrestricted Unofficial Tournaments (keep official tournaments, but do not oversee unofficial tournaments in anyway) - 24.44%
Unsure - 13.33%
None of the Above (please explain what system you think would work best) - 6.67%

[NOTA: Have fewer beginners tournaments; have official moderators not official tournaments]

2. Would you support occasional cash prizes for tournaments?

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

MODERATION ISSUES

3. What phrase best describes current moderation?

[Specific Breakdown]

Far Too Strict - 2.22%
Too Strict - 11.11%
Slightly Too Strict - 15.56%
About Right - 48.89%
Slightly Too Lax - 8.89%
Too Lax - 6.67%
Far Too Lax - 4.44%
Unsure - 2.22%

[Broad Breakdown]

Too Strict - 28.89%
About Right - 48.89%
Too Lax - 13.33%

4. Should personal attacks be allowed on the forums?

Yes - 33.33%
No - 55.56%
Unsure - 11.11%

5. Should there be a "No Rules" subforum or thread on the forums?

Yes - 44.44%
No - 42.22%
Unsure - 13.33%

THE PRESIDENCY

6. Do you believe that the Bsh1/Zaradi administration has been transparent, open, and communicative?

Yes - 70.00%
No - 5.00%
Unsure - 25.00%

7. Please rank the following in order of importance to you (with 1 being the best):

[Results placed in order from most important to worst]

Debate Quality/Quantity
Voting Quality/Quantity
Bug Fixes and Site Updates
Forum Activity
Community Activities
The Tournament System
Coaching and Mentorship for Inexperienced Debaters
New User Outreach
Bi-Weekly Topics
Presidential Transparency and Communication
Updating the Wiki
Reviving the DDO Blog
Other

8. What are your thoughts on the opt-in Voting Guide system?

I support it, and probably will use it often - 12.50%
I support it, and probably will use it occasionally - 22.50%
I support it, and probably won't use it at all - 15.00%
I am ambivalent/neutral towards it - 17.50%
I do not support it - 10.00%
Unsure - 0.00%
Never heard of it - 22.50%

9. Have you used or participated in a Presidency-endorsed or run program in the last 3 months (e.g. New Member Mentorship, Forum Revival, Official Tournaments, etc.)?

Yes, and I had a positive experience - 36.59%
Yes, and I had a neutral experience - 7.32%
Yes, and I had a negative experience - 0.00%
No, I have not - 53.66%
Unsure - 2.44%

GENERAL

10. Do you think DDO's Administration is in touch with the wants and needs of the userbase?

Yes, the Presidency and Moderation are both in touch - 51.22%
Yes, the Presidency is in touch; but Moderation is not - 9.76%
Yes, Moderation is in touch; but the Presidency is not - 9.76%
Neither are in touch - 7.32%
Unsure - 21.95%

ANALYSIS

I think that this survey shows a solid level of confidence in how DDO is moderated. A very strong plurality of people endorse the status quo of moderation. A majority of people think that Moderation is in touch as well. I think the survey also strongly shows support for a mafia system of moderation, not only because it got the most votes, but because it is a good compromise position between the two other popular options. Finally, this survey indicates, as I've known for awhile, that the Presidency needs to do better outreach to help bring useful programs to the users.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:48:20 AM
What I find most interesting about this is that more users perceive moderation as being too strict than the opposing view.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:50:44 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:48:20 AM, Daltonian wrote:
What I find most interesting about this is that more users perceive moderation as being too strict than the opposing view.

True, but more than the margin of error support the status quo of moderation. And, if you deduct the 13.33% who want moderation to be more lax, you're left with only a slight advantage to people who think it's too strict.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:52:01 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:50:44 AM, bsh1 wrote:

True, but more than the margin of error support the status quo of moderation. And, if you deduct the 13.33% who want moderation to be more lax, you're left with only a slight advantage to people who think it's too strict.
True enough; I wasn't really expecting people to take issue with the status quo, anyway.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:53:12 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:52:01 AM, Daltonian wrote:

True enough; I wasn't really expecting people to take issue with the status quo, anyway.

Yup. I wasn't sure what to expect, esp. as there are some vocal critics of current moderation, but this result wasn't too far from previous survey's on this subject, so it shows a consistent trend.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:00:02 AM

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by that too, since the most vocal people in public and in speaking privately to me believe that I'm being too lax (and I don't necessarily disagree). I can understand a perception that the rules as they are written are generally too strict though, and perhaps the results reflect that.

Otherwise I consider these results to be rather encouraging, and I find all of this data to be very useful.
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:04:59 AM
What surprised me most, tbh, is that 20% of respondents preferred the Status Quo for the tournament system, which seemed high, given the vociferous criticisms of it that had taken place during the election.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:07:40 AM
At 12/27/2015 4:46:32 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

51% of people surveyed either don't like cash or don't know if they do.... That's a bit surprising...

To be fair, that's an oversimplification and I realize there are reasons why 51% of people aren't in favor of this or aren't sure.
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:11:02 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:07:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

51% of people surveyed either don't like cash or don't know if they do.... That's a bit surprising...

It was to me, too, but I agree with what you said below.

To be fair, that's an oversimplification and I realize there are reasons why 51% of people aren't in favor of this or aren't sure.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:15:09 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:04:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:
What surprised me most, tbh, is that 20% of respondents preferred the Status Quo for the tournament system, which seemed high, given the vociferous criticisms of it that had taken place during the election.

yeah, I was surprised by that too, and not just that, but if you combine the most restrictive system's 20% (just official tournaments), with the surprisingly (to me) high number that likes that, but wants a slight modification in the form of a mafia sign up as well (31.11%) then it's over 50% in favor of the status quo official system with a mafia-style sign up tournament additional option.

Furthermore, only a quarter of respondents seemed to favor the pre Ore_ele admin system (and refined in your term) of official tournaments, with free-for-all tournaments.

Certainly we'll all have to have discussion on how to approach this to find the best system to use, but the data is very interesting.
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:17:35 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:15:09 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:04:59 AM, bsh1 wrote:

yeah, I was surprised by that too, and not just that, but if you combine the most restrictive system's 20% (just official tournaments), with the surprisingly (to me) high number that likes that, but wants a slight modification in the form of a mafia sign up as well (31.11%) then it's over 50% in favor of the status quo official system with a mafia-style sign up tournament additional option.

That was also my thinking. The mafia system also shouldn't be too objectionable to the Unofficial Unrestricted voters.

Furthermore, only a quarter of respondents seemed to favor the pre Ore_ele admin system (and refined in your term) of official tournaments, with free-for-all tournaments.

That was indeed encouraging.

Certainly we'll all have to have discussion on how to approach this to find the best system to use, but the data is very interesting.

Agreed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:29:13 AM

10. Do you think DDO's Administration is in touch with the wants and needs of the userbase?

I think that's a pretty decent number.

Well I guess neither of us gets bragging rights here....

Of course I'd like to see this number lower, but I think that reflects pretty well.

Unsure - 21.95%

This is probably the most interesting number. I think it would make sense that 1/5 members probably just use the site for debating and other site features and don't have much knowledge about site moderation or the president (or 'community' aspects)- or at least to the extent that they don't have much of an opinion about it or sufficient knowledge about to have an answer to this question.
Debate.org Moderator
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:45:25 AM
Well, it's a pleasure to see that one of the active threads is focused on something a little less... dramatic.

It's nice to see these results. I'm actually not surprised that most people think the current standards are too strict - my experience has been that most of those who are disagreeable with the outcomes on specific votes are against getting their votes removed rather than against the non-removal of a vote.

I am similarly confused by the common disinterest and negativity towards cash prizes.

The split opinion on the "No Rules" subforum is intriguing.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 5:47:40 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:45:25 AM, whiteflame wrote:
Well, it's a pleasure to see that one of the active threads is focused on something a little less... dramatic.

It's nice to see these results. I'm actually not surprised that most people think the current standards are too strict - my experience has been that most of those who are disagreeable with the outcomes on specific votes are against getting their votes removed rather than against the non-removal of a vote.

Most people think it's about right--there's only a slight lean towards it being too strict.

I am similarly confused by the common disinterest and negativity towards cash prizes.

Agreed.

It is, indeed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:20:55 AM
At 12/27/2015 5:47:40 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Most people think it's about right--there's only a slight lean towards it being too strict.

Yeah, I saw that. Thankfully, that's been pretty stably true, I was just talking about the majority of the minority.

Agreed.

It is, indeed.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:21:42 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:20:55 AM, whiteflame wrote:
At 12/27/2015 5:47:40 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. Thankfully, that's been pretty stably true, I was just talking about the majority of the minority.

Ah, cool.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:25:20 AM
INTRO

This survey was conducted by me to provide feedback to myself, my administration, and moderation. I do not consider its results binding, per se, but more as information that can inform my administration's decisions. The results are disclosed here for the purposes of transparency and communication, as well as general interest. I hope the results are enlightening.

METHODOLOGY

65 members were randomly selected from among the people on my friends list who have been active in the last week. 15 people were volunteers to take the poll. Volunteers were active forum users or debaters. The survey ran from December 21st to December 26th, so it's quite recent.

A total of 45 people responded to the poll. If you estimate the population size at 125, with a confidence interval of 90% and a percentage of 50%, that should give the poll a margin of error of +/- 9.88%. [http://www.calculator.net......]

I appreciate this kind of thing, and I hate that I'm doing this...but this methodology can be improved for later surveys. For example, it is preferable not to draw primarily from one source, particularly the current president's friend list :P. I would be happy to offer suggestions for future iterations that may draw from a more representative user population. Note, this isn't a slight against this survey, but rather just a suggestion.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:26:50 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:25:20 AM, Maikuru wrote:
INTRO

METHODOLOGY

I appreciate this kind of thing, and I hate that I'm doing this...but this methodology can be improved for later surveys. For example, it is preferable not to draw primarily from one source, particularly the current president's friend list :P. I would be happy to offer suggestions for future iterations that may draw from a more representative user population. Note, this isn't a slight against this survey, but rather just a suggestion.

True, but I have over 2,000 friends, and that's a fairly large population to draw from. The problem is that I need to be friends with people to PM them the survey link. So, that is a major limitation. For the purposes of this survey, I felt that methodology was fine.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:28:13 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:26:50 AM, bsh1 wrote:
INTRO

METHODOLOGY

True, but I have over 2,000 friends, and that's a fairly large population to draw from. The problem is that I need to be friends with people to PM them the survey link. So, that is a major limitation. For the purposes of this survey, I felt that methodology was fine.

That's fair, though if you trust the various mods on the site to help administer, you could also draw from their friend pools, as well.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:29:17 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:28:13 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:26:50 AM, bsh1 wrote:
INTRO

METHODOLOGY

That's fair, though if you trust the various mods on the site to help administer, you could also draw from their friend pools, as well.

That's true, though I am pretty sure almost all of their friends are also mine. But, next time I do one, I'll shoot you a PM and we can brainstorm.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:35:36 AM

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

Wow, this is somewhat surprising. I can see the reasons for being against it, but didn't expect such a high amount.

MODERATION ISSUES

[Broad Breakdown]

Too Strict - 28.89%
About Right - 48.89%
Too Lax - 13.33%

This is odd, I feel like usually people are complaining that moderation is too lax. Perhaps some distinctions needed to be made, because I feel like people would say it's too strict in regards to voting, but not disciplinary-wise. At-least that's what I have gathered from public opinion.

Yes - 44.44%
No - 42.22%
Unsure - 13.33%

Interesting... This data might warrant a serious discussion on the matter.

This makes me happy, I'm glad the majority feels this way.

I hope to change this, at-least in regards to vote moderation. So far, I've tried to be extremely personable when performing my duties, and the responses have all been positive. Let's get this number below 5% by the next survey.

Unsure - 21.95%

ANALYSIS

I think that this survey shows a solid level of confidence in how DDO is moderated. A very strong plurality of people endorse the status quo of moderation. A majority of people think that Moderation is in touch as well. I think the survey also strongly shows support for a mafia system of moderation, not only because it got the most votes, but because it is a good compromise position between the two other popular options. Finally, this survey indicates, as I've known for awhile, that the Presidency needs to do better outreach to help bring useful programs to the users.

I'd agree with your analysis, and think the results are incredibly insightful. This was good Bsh1, I'm happy you did this. Now, let's take the results to heart and get to work!!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
pimpmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:17:44 PM

With an accuracy of plus or minus of about 10% your observation is within the margin of error.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 10:25:23 PM
At 12/27/2015 1:17:44 PM, pimpmaster wrote:

With an accuracy of plus or minus of about 10% your observation is within the margin of error.

It cancels out when deducting it from something with an identical margin of error.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 12:07:11 AM
INTRO

METHODOLOGY

TOURNAMENTS

1. What is your preferred system of tournaments?

The Status Quo (only official tournaments: 1 beginners' tournament every month, 1 regular tournament every 3 months) - 20.00%
A Mafia-Style Sign Up (keep official tournaments, but allow unofficial tournaments to be run through a roster that anyone can add their name to; people on the roster start their tournament when it's their turn) - 31.11%
No Official Tournaments (eliminate official tournaments, and let tournaments be a free-for-all) - 4.44%
Unrestricted Unofficial Tournaments (keep official tournaments, but do not oversee unofficial tournaments in anyway) - 24.44%
Unsure - 13.33%
None of the Above (please explain what system you think would work best) - 6.67%

[NOTA: Have fewer beginners tournaments; have official moderators not official tournaments]

Honestly, we have so many tournaments, it's hard to keep up and the winner isn't able to me more celebrated on the site.

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

Honestly, who's going to sponsor that? We barely get Juggle to do anything.

MODERATION ISSUES

[Specific Breakdown]

Far Too Strict - 2.22%
Too Strict - 11.11%
Slightly Too Strict - 15.56%
About Right - 48.89%
Slightly Too Lax - 8.89%
Too Lax - 6.67%
Far Too Lax - 4.44%
Unsure - 2.22%

[Broad Breakdown]

Too Strict - 28.89%
About Right - 48.89%
Too Lax - 13.33%

4. Should personal attacks be allowed on the forums?

Yes - 33.33%
No - 55.56%
Unsure - 11.11%

Duh

Yes - 44.44%
No - 42.22%
Unsure - 13.33%

I think if we have one, it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, those who don't want to interact in it, just shouldn't.
BUT, there should still be some rules that would apply, obviously, and that needs to be made clear. For instance, doxxing etc.

THE PRESIDENCY

6. Do you believe that the Bsh1/Zaradi administration has been transparent, open, and communicative?

Yes - 70.00%
No - 5.00%
Unsure - 25.00%

Isn't Saph in there?

7. Please rank the following in order of importance to you (with 1 being the best):

[Results placed in order from most important to worst]

Debate Quality/Quantity
Voting Quality/Quantity
Bug Fixes and Site Updates
Forum Activity
Community Activities
The Tournament System
Coaching and Mentorship for Inexperienced Debaters
New User Outreach
Bi-Weekly Topics
Presidential Transparency and Communication
Updating the Wiki
Reviving the DDO Blog
Other

8. What are your thoughts on the opt-in Voting Guide system?

I support it, and probably will use it often - 12.50%
I support it, and probably will use it occasionally - 22.50%
I support it, and probably won't use it at all - 15.00%
I am ambivalent/neutral towards it - 17.50%
I do not support it - 10.00%
Unsure - 0.00%
Never heard of it - 22.50%

9. Have you used or participated in a Presidency-endorsed or run program in the last 3 months (e.g. New Member Mentorship, Forum Revival, Official Tournaments, etc.)?

Yes, and I had a positive experience - 36.59%
Yes, and I had a neutral experience - 7.32%
Yes, and I had a negative experience - 0.00%
No, I have not - 53.66%
Unsure - 2.44%

GENERAL

Unsure - 21.95%

ANALYSIS

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 12:10:03 AM
At 12/28/2015 12:07:11 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Yes - 70.00%
No - 5.00%
Unsure - 25.00%

Isn't Saph in there?

Lol...she is part of the current administration. It would be pointless to really ask about the transparency of an administration that had been in office only 8 days (by the time the survey began). I said Bsh1/Zaradi so that people could offer their opinions on the last 6 months, not just the last 8 days.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 3:09:32 AM
At 12/28/2015 12:10:03 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/28/2015 12:07:11 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Yes - 70.00%
No - 5.00%
Unsure - 25.00%

Isn't Saph in there?

Lol...she is part of the current administration. It would be pointless to really ask about the transparency of an administration that had been in office only 8 days (by the time the survey began). I said Bsh1/Zaradi so that people could offer their opinions on the last 6 months, not just the last 8 days.

Lol :D
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 3:16:21 AM

+1
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 6:17:18 AM

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

Considering that tournaments aren't even in the top 5 topics ranked by importance (they're #6) and tournaments aren't used by the majority of the site's users, I think it's plausible that some would rather money be channelled elsewhere (e.g. bug fixes and site updates).
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 10:47:57 PM
At 12/28/2015 6:17:18 AM, Enji wrote:

Yes - 48.89%
No - 31.11%
Unsure - 20.00%

Considering that tournaments aren't even in the top 5 topics ranked by importance (they're #6) and tournaments aren't used by the majority of the site's users, I think it's plausible that some would rather money be channelled elsewhere (e.g. bug fixes and site updates).

Unfortunately, Juggle, the company that owns the site, is in charge of bug fixes and updates. We cannot force them to do anything, and we cannot go ahead and do anything ourselves on their property without their permission.

The money that would go to tournaments is controlled by us, and it is within our power to dispense it. That is why tournament prizes are realistic, but spending on bug fixes and so forth is not.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics