Jump to topic:

People wanting to leave (Romanii & YYW)

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:21:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Do not read on if you don't want to read something extremely personal. And no, I'm not putting this in a PM or the personal forum.

Romanii, you've had some bad interactions with people on the site the past few weeks. It happens. But you're a great member to have, regardless of any drama (as unusual as that is) you get involved in.

Frankly, I like your presence on the site. As many people do. There's definitely going to be someone that misses you, and I'll certainly be awaiting your return eagerly if you do decide on leaving. You're a good contributor, and you got tangled up in bad sh!t. It's happened yesterday, it happened today, and it will happen tomorrow. It's DDO. Stay for your friends - they, as well as I, want you to. Come back.

YYW, you are a controversial member. That has not been lost on you, certainly. But unbeknownst to many, your mere presence keeps a good deal of the site together. You are a prolific forum contributor, and the site will miss you, regardless of whether certain people think it will or not.

I will miss you - so much that I might leave at that point. There is truth to what you posted in Mikal's thread today.

At 12/27/2015 5:43:57 AM, YYW wrote:
The people who are acting like I should just let this go clearly have no idea what it is like to be falsely accused of bullying someone into committing suicide. I HAVE FVCKING TALKED THREE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE OUT OF KILLING THEMSELVES ON NOT LESS THAN SIX OCCASIONS! To be accused of that is outrageous; it is the kind of thing that ACTUALLY DOES get under my skin, and it's where I draw the line.

And I'm one of those three, and I think it's been more than six for me alone - so I would not be happy with you leaving. And while I normally would be hesitant to post such a revealing thing on the forum, some things are that important. You certainly are to me: so please stay.

So if anyone wants to know why I so vigorously defend you, YYW, there's their reason. And I'll be damned if I ever stop. You're valued, even if not by all - you are important. I know you're angry, and I am too. But I'm really begging you not to leave.

---

And if anyone else wants something to add to YYW, you can go fvck yourselves.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:25:13 AM
If someone could send this to Romanii I would be very appreciative.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:25:36 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:21:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Do not read on if you don't want to read something extremely personal. And no, I'm not putting this in a PM or the personal forum.

Romanii, you've had some bad interactions with people on the site the past few weeks. It happens. But you're a great member to have, regardless of any drama (as unusual as that is) you get involved in.

Frankly, I like your presence on the site. As many people do. There's definitely going to be someone that misses you, and I'll certainly be awaiting your return eagerly if you do decide on leaving. You're a good contributor, and you got tangled up in bad sh!t. It's happened yesterday, it happened today, and it will happen tomorrow. It's DDO. Stay for your friends - they, as well as I, want you to. Come back.

YYW, you are a controversial member. That has not been lost on you, certainly. But unbeknownst to many, your mere presence keeps a good deal of the site together. You are a prolific forum contributor, and the site will miss you, regardless of whether certain people think it will or not.

I will miss you - so much that I might leave at that point. There is truth to what you posted in Mikal's thread today.

The people who are acting like I should just let this go clearly have no idea what it is like to be falsely accused of bullying someone into committing suicide. I HAVE FVCKING TALKED THREE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE OUT OF KILLING THEMSELVES ON NOT LESS THAN SIX OCCASIONS! To be accused of that is outrageous; it is the kind of thing that ACTUALLY DOES get under my skin, and it's where I draw the line.

And I'm one of those three, and I think it's been more than six for me alone - so I would not be happy with you leaving. And while I normally would be hesitant to post such a revealing thing on the forum, some things are that important. You certainly are to me: so please stay.

So if anyone wants to know why I so vigorously defend you, YYW, there's their reason. And I'll be damned if I ever stop. You're valued, even if not by all - you are important. I know you're angry, and I am too. But I'm really begging you not to leave.

---

I love you kiddo.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:26:27 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:25:36 AM, YYW wrote:
I love you kiddo.

I love you too.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:36:30 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:25:13 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Romanii can see it.

I think he should stay. He has must to learn, like all of us. But unlike most of us, he wants to learn it. DDO is a good place for him. And his desire to grow and learn benefits the site a lot.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:51:21 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:36:30 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:25:13 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Romanii can see it.

If he sees it, I want him to at least reply to it.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:54:56 AM
If anyone has read this, and they still want YYW to leave, I really want those people to go fvck themselves.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 6:55:24 AM

---

I have several points to make, and they are all very personal.

1) You have this cute profile picture - you intimidate me with cuteness.

2) You have better grimmer and spelling than me (and I am like 2.3x as old)

3) You... Ok only two things to say.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:35:40 AM
At 12/27/2015 6:54:56 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
If anyone has read this, and they still want YYW to leave, I really want those people to go fvck themselves.

I've always wanted to procreate with myself
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:41:55 AM
At 12/27/2015 7:35:40 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/27/2015 6:54:56 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I've always wanted to procreate with myself

Then go fvck yourself.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:47:05 AM

And you have neutralized it will your bull-crap and your bullying. Let's get ti straight, you might have helped people, but at the end you've caused more harm than good. And let's be clear: your bravado is nothing more than a superiority complex from over-compensating.

I do not know how fvcked up your real life is that you needed some sort of online love, but whatever happens in your real life, use this site to talk about it and get help. Don't abuse and dismiss people here for your own problems. That is what you have historically done.

Maybe you did bully someone into seriously contemplating suicide. Who knows? Whoever felt like it would not tell you.

I do not want you to leave. You are also a part of this site but you need to seriously fix youself mate.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:48:30 AM
At 12/27/2015 7:47:05 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Go fvck off. You have no idea about anything that's happened, and you've taken the opportunity to jump on someone you hate. That makes YOU the complete d!ckhead.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 7:52:00 AM
At 12/27/2015 7:48:30 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go fvck off. You have no idea about anything that's happened, and you've taken the opportunity to jump on someone you hate. That makes YOU the complete d!ckhead.

Yeah you're right... I think that FT's post in my thread pretty much said it as well as anyone could have.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 8:16:17 AM

And you have neutralized it will your bull-crap and your bullying. Let's get ti straight, you might have helped people, but at the end you've caused more harm than good. And let's be clear: your bravado is nothing more than a superiority complex from over-compensating.

I do not know how fvcked up your real life is that you needed some sort of online love, but whatever happens in your real life, use this site to talk about it and get help. Don't abuse and dismiss people here for your own problems. That is what you have historically done.

Maybe you did bully someone into seriously contemplating suicide. Who knows? Whoever felt like it would not tell you.

I do not want you to leave. You are also a part of this site but you need to seriously fix youself mate.

I can't take this seriously.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 8:26:23 AM
At 12/27/2015 8:16:17 AM, YYW wrote:
I can't take this seriously.

This, times every post and thread in the forums concerning this children's spat.