Jump to topic:

Christine O'Donnell Exposed...

Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2010 5:51:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Christine O'Donnell is, in fact, a witch with necromantic powers. She has tried to deny this, but she cannot escape her past. Don't let the pretty face deceive you, O'Donnell has incredible shapeshifting powers that allow her to move in and out of her mystic forms.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 7:46:35 AM
At 10/14/2010 5:51:07 PM, Freeman wrote:
Christine O'Donnell is, in fact, a witch with necromantic powers. She has tried to deny this, but she cannot escape her past. Don't let the pretty face deceive you, O'Donnell has incredible shapeshifting powers that allow her to move in and out of her mystic forms.

why is this in this forum section? shouldn't this go in news, politics or religion?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 10:32:16 AM
Christine O'Donnell is, in fact, a witch with necromantic powers. She has tried to deny this, but she cannot escape her past. Don't let the pretty face deceive you, O'Donnell has incredible shapeshifting powers that allow her to move in and out of her mystic forms.:

Please tell me you're just being a troll right now.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 1:08:17 PM
At 10/15/2010 10:32:16 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Christine O'Donnell is, in fact, a witch with necromantic powers. She has tried to deny this, but she cannot escape her past. Don't let the pretty face deceive you, O'Donnell has incredible shapeshifting powers that allow her to move in and out of her mystic forms.:

Where is your sense of humor?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2010 1:50:33 PM
At 10/15/2010 1:08:17 PM, Freeman wrote:
At 10/15/2010 10:32:16 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Where is your sense of humor?:

I was just making sure. You never can be too careful at DDO.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)