Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Year of drama: 2015 flame war hall of fame

thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
2015 was a wonderful year for drama. This is a thread for narrowing down the top flame wars of 2015. I will then pick the top 5 to commentate on and, if appropriate, declare a winner.

So link me some of the juiciest flame wars you remember! And if you don't want to say it publicly, feel free to PM me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

Gosh keep up with the gossip esocial
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:47:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

How does that make you feel, Cermank?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:50:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:47:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

How does that make you feel, Cermank?

Vengeful. Torn between making a hate thread or having degenerate revenge sex with random women at a bar
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:52:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:50:39 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:47:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

How does that make you feel, Cermank?

Vengeful. Torn between making a hate thread or having degenerate revenge sex with random women at a bar

Thett better watch out.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:57:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

Gosh keep up with the gossip esocial

So does that mean you're a single pringle? ;)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:58:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:50:39 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:47:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

How does that make you feel, Cermank?

Vengeful. Torn between making a hate thread or having degenerate revenge sex with random women at a bar

*sits on bar stool sending suggestive looks*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 4:24:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:
2015 was a wonderful year for drama. This is a thread for narrowing down the top flame wars of 2015. I will then pick the top 5 to commentate on and, if appropriate, declare a winner.

So link me some of the juiciest flame wars you remember! And if you don't want to say it publicly, feel free to PM me

back when joey returned then left for good this time
http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:14:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I usually just do a few drive-by posts during these flame wars, but I've gotten more pm's and friend requests over the past 24 hours than ever. This site is a bad influence on me lol
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:23:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:14:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I usually just do a few drive-by posts during these flame wars, but I've gotten more pm's and friend requests over the past 24 hours than ever. This site is a bad influence on me lol

"...This site is a bad influence on me..."

-8000th post
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:45:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:23:17 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:14:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I usually just do a few drive-by posts during these flame wars, but I've gotten more pm's and friend requests over the past 24 hours than ever. This site is a bad influence on me lol

"...This site is a bad influence on me..."

-8000th post

LOL awesome! I wish that had been my goodbye post. Hopefully 9000.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...
Tsar of DDO
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:50:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.

But then again... ClassicRobert couldn't even get the top in...
Tsar of DDO
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:54:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:50:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.

But then again... ClassicRobert couldn't even get the top in...

Lmfao...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:55:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:54:08 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:50:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.

But then again... ClassicRobert couldn't even get the top in...

Lmfao...

It was like... he tried.... but it just didn't work.

Rumor on the street is, though, that they're both pretty excellent fvcks though...

I'd go for thett before bobbert, personally... but ya know... personal preferences
Tsar of DDO
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 7:01:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:55:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:54:08 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:50:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.

But then again... ClassicRobert couldn't even get the top in...

Lmfao...

It was like... he tried.... but it just didn't work.

Rumor on the street is, though, that they're both pretty excellent fvcks though...

I'd go for thett before bobbert, personally... but ya know... personal preferences

Somewhere, thett is patting his modest self on the back and beating his chest, and bobbert is probably raging, at the point of wanting to shatter his computer screen, at the thought of losing to a Texan.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 7:02:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 7:01:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:55:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:54:08 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:50:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:49:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:45:28 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:44:35 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:38:23 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:37:30 AM, thett3 wrote:

Donald Trump is a fcking chump.

https://i.warosu.org...

It's only low quality because thett didn't bite, lol.

I've always heard he used a lot of teeth...

Very true: it's a bit over the top, I would say. Then again, he is a Trump supporter.

But then again... ClassicRobert couldn't even get the top in...

Lmfao...

It was like... he tried.... but it just didn't work.

Rumor on the street is, though, that they're both pretty excellent fvcks though...

I'd go for thett before bobbert, personally... but ya know... personal preferences

Somewhere, thett is patting his modest self on the back and beating his chest, and bobbert is probably raging, at the point of wanting to shatter his computer screen, at the thought of losing to a Texan.

Texan boys can be hot... as long as they're shorter than I am (and also generally my type) haha

Bobbert is tall as sh!t if I correctly recall
Tsar of DDO
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:06:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 6:23:17 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/29/2015 6:14:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I usually just do a few drive-by posts during these flame wars, but I've gotten more pm's and friend requests over the past 24 hours than ever. This site is a bad influence on me lol

"...This site is a bad influence on me..."

-8000th post

lol
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 4:45:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
This thread would be more appropriately called the "Hall of Flame".
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 5:35:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 4:45:13 PM, TUF wrote:
This thread would be more appropriately called the "Hall of Flame".

+1
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:34:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Well this took an interesting turn. I already have 4 selected and the top flame war chosen. I need one more, guys...preferably from the beginning of the year
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:23:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 3:58:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:50:39 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:47:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:46:31 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/29/2015 3:43:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Any with thett and cermank because they're the cutest DDO couple ever.

No thett is with Robert now

How does that make you feel, Cermank?

Vengeful. Torn between making a hate thread or having degenerate revenge sex with random women at a bar

*sits on bar stool sending suggestive looks*

Hey sugar, you look awfully lonely sitting there all alone. Do you want some... company?