Jump to topic:

Wtf happened here?!

Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 11:42:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Heyyy, do you remember me? Wait, no. Don't tell me.

So I've been thinking for a while about returning to this forum, because I kinda missed having something to do while living that insomniac life at one o'clock in the morning. But it seems like some kind of massive sh!tstorm happened while I was away. Could someone fill me in, if you're not all too sick of discussing it? Is it even worth coming back to this place, or has the long-awaited total troll/noob/flamewarmonger/whatever invasion finally happened?
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 11:58:59 AM
At 12/29/2015 11:42:00 AM, Material_Girl wrote:

Yes, you're the 49 year old person pretending to be a 13!year old, but are easily given away, when I mention PoP culture references from the early 90s, and you recognize them.

So I've been thinking for a while about returning to this forum, because I kinda missed having something to do while living that insomniac life at one o'clock in the morning. But it seems like some kind of massive sh!tstorm happened while I was away. Could someone fill me in, if you're not all too sick of discussing it? Is it even worth coming back to this place, or has the long-awaited total troll/noob/flamewarmonger/whatever invasion finally happened?
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 12:03:40 PM
At 12/29/2015 11:58:59 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yes, you're the 49 year old person pretending to be a 13!year old, but are easily given away, when I mention PoP culture references from the early 90s, and you recognize them.

It's not my fault my parents raised me on a diet of godawful ancient music (which is pretty good for the purpose of philosophical references).

But I'll forgive you for thinking I'm middle-aged, at least you remember me. And most people who know me IRL think I'm secretly their grandma too, so... :s

Political Compass

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 12:04:44 PM
At 12/29/2015 12:03:40 PM, Material_Girl wrote:

It's not my fault my parents raised me on a diet of godawful ancient music (which is pretty good for the purpose of philosophical references).

But I'll forgive you for thinking I'm middle-aged, at least you remember me. And most people who know me IRL think I'm secretly their grandma too, so... :s

Ofcourse, the immature political beliefs, also make me think you could be, being honest.
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 12:06:54 PM
At 12/29/2015 12:04:44 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 12:03:40 PM, Material_Girl wrote:

Ofcourse, the immature political beliefs, also make me think you could be, being honest.

Most communists in the UK are OAPs with Ostalgie.

Political Compass

Alexia_Francesconi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 2:06:56 PM

Hi and welcome back.
Basically people just discussed current affairs. That's it. Most of it is politics with a good dosage of propaganda and other nerdy stuff.

Hope that helped =)
Old enough to know better, young enough to not care =P - Alexia Francesconi

=)
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:54:18 PM
At 12/29/2015 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
Babe ur back!

I'm not really sure yet. It depends on how much I want to procrastinate.

Political Compass