Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Happy new year!

Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:17:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?

Oh, I will move later, but in Korea. 1hour and 43 to be specific.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 1:19:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:17:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?

Oh, I will move later, but in Korea. 1hour and 43 to be specific.

Ah. I figured Korea has a lot of fireworks. Kim Jong Un is well known for his extravagance in bright beautiful things. Stay safe out there ;)
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 2:17:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:19:56 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:17:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?

Oh, I will move later, but in Korea. 1hour and 43 to be specific.

Ah. I figured Korea has a lot of fireworks. Kim Jong Un is well known for his extravagance in bright beautiful things. Stay safe out there ;)

South...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 2:18:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 2:17:14 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:19:56 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:17:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?

Oh, I will move later, but in Korea. 1hour and 43 to be specific.

Ah. I figured Korea has a lot of fireworks. Kim Jong Un is well known for his extravagance in bright beautiful things. Stay safe out there ;)

South...

North Korea is the only true Korea.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 2:19:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 2:18:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/31/2015 2:17:14 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:19:56 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:17:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:16:05 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:09:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Happy New Year! Just one more hour left!

Enjoy the fireworks! What country are you in?

Oh, I will move later, but in Korea. 1hour and 43 to be specific.

Ah. I figured Korea has a lot of fireworks. Kim Jong Un is well known for his extravagance in bright beautiful things. Stay safe out there ;)

South...

North Korea is the only true Korea.

...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 2:51:44 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
9 more minutes...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 3:04:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
New Year!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 3:58:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Where I am it's 10:00 AM, December 31, 2015. Nice try though.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:09:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 3:58:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Where I am it's 10:00 AM, December 31, 2015. Nice try though.

8:09am December 31st here : D
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:11:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.

My turn now! Happy new year everyone!
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 4:37:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.

Happy New Years! Take some champagne/water (If you cant drink) and hope this year will be the best yet!
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 5:57:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I love how people always think the new year will be superior to the last year, but in reality, it's just the same old boring year with zero accomplishments.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 7:00:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
It's 1 PM December 31st, 2015. Y'all lyin.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 7:01:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.

If you guys are ahead of us in time, then why didn't you warn us about 9/11? huh?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 10:51:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 7:01:41 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.

If you guys are ahead of us in time, then why didn't you warn us about 9/11? huh?

We did. We sent you like, 3 passenger planes full of people trying to warn you. Did you get them?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 10:52:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 10:51:25 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 12/31/2015 7:01:41 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/31/2015 1:05:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Technically it's 3 past midnight, and there are bloody bright fireworks all over the sky. I would describe them for you but I gtg. i just wanted to be the first to celebrate it. Happy new year. Your turn in about 16 hours I think.

If you guys are ahead of us in time, then why didn't you warn us about 9/11? huh?

We did. We sent you like, 3 passenger planes full of people trying to warn you. Did you get them?

Yeah, I think the Pentagon got one of them but I don't know what happened after it's classified.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 11:13:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 5:57:17 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
I love how people always think the new year will be superior to the last year, but in reality, it's just the same old boring year with zero accomplishments.

Not saying that to anyone in this site. I am talking about people who expect the U.S to invenot a bunch of crazy things like a flying skateboard because it's 2016.