Jump to topic:

Is anyone else experiencing this?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:03:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
There seems to be a menu floating in the middle of my screen that says "Create New Poll." I can hardly see what I am doing.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:09:57 PM
At 1/3/2016 8:03:23 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
There seems to be a menu floating in the middle of my screen that says "Create New Poll." I can hardly see what I am doing.

No
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:19:18 PM
At 1/3/2016 8:09:57 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 1/3/2016 8:03:23 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

No

It's gone now... I have no idea what was up.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:19:44 PM
TBR could undoubtedly explain.
Suh dude